All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
pjw7326pjw7326over 8 years ago
great stories

if we want them , lured into lesbianism , orgy , sisterly love willingly cockolded , OF COURSE we want them lol , i like these 2 points of view stories , more like that if possible and bring bring babysitter series soon please

cathycantoocathycantooover 8 years ago
Please do continue

I look forward to your next chapters, especially if Dani gets to switch up on Bethany...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That said...

I was excited about reading this until "that said" was over used. It made me want to puke coat hangers.

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Very Hot

Liked this one even more than the husband's perspective

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story of unfufilled desires

Great story, hey I get it, most of us don't want to admit our secret desires, btw, loe many of your stories

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 8 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME story....!!

THANK YOU for the Terrific story.... wonderfully crafted into a Halloween tale to boot..!!

PLEASE..!! MOre about DANI and her awakening..!!!

Jim

ss6504ss6504over 8 years ago

Sisterly Love. Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Nice and need More

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

What an amazingly erotic yet loving story!!! So well written!! Please, please continue with the sequels!!!

parputter69parputter69over 8 years ago
Wonderfulll !!

Wonderful. Just what I like to fantasize about. Do continue on. Next should be Dani at LeChateau Club being introduced to lesbian sex by other than her sisters. After that then there can be some sisterly love. An orgy can follow with hubby being cuckolded but not by another man but by the sisters' strap-ons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
applause

Nicely written, good character development, solid plot, no distracting grammar or spelling issues. good description. Very well done. I like these kind of stories - the "it could really happen" adventures. I write that way, too.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please

please continue with Chris and Dani's journey.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Oh My God, YES!

Please please please tell us more. Everything on your list is not going to be enough. I think you'll need to make a career of Dani & Chris...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well duh

Of course you need to write the other stories. Dont you see these comments. Lots to say, so I'll be short. Found your stories recent. Havent read all, there"s over 200. What i have read is great. Do agree with earlier anon though. Have you noticed how often you use same phrases? In most stories dom/domme will 'roar', he/she will demand 'knees', situations are often 'delicious', you uise a plethora of 'plethoras', and the mentioned 'that said'. Stories are so good I wouldnt say it takes away from them, but it is distracting. Otherwise awesome. As a writer myself, I know how you want to try new stuff, but your series are great. New ones like this, cheerleader moms, and white sluts show tremendous potential, and older ones like lesbian milf, what mom knows, and bedding babysitter are proven classics. Maybe do the occassional new one, and then do lots of continuations of these series. Great job. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
author

another 5 star story. i've read a lot of your stories and enjoyed them. please continue this one and lets see where it leads!

thanks, rusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

your cheerleader and petgirl stories are the best.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 8 years ago
Great Story - More Please - "MISTRESS"

Another A-1 story, great character building and great build up and teasing on FaceNet to two hot ex scenes at home between Dani and Chris - ok 3 if you count Bethany making her cum at the refrigerator. . Now quit being such a tease and tell us about Dani's further awakening at her night out with sister Bethany. Hmmm maybe Dani invites Bethany back to put on a super special Lez show for Chris, before they take turns pegging the horny, very lucky, bastard.

MohavekidMohavekidover 8 years ago
Great story!

Great story here.

Your dialogue between these two when Chris gets home was outstanding.

I can't wait for the follow up stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going, don't stop

Keep going, don't stop. Great story great writing! Enjoyed and looking forward to the additional stories.

Jessica1985475Jessica1985475over 8 years ago
great story

I got wet and horny reading this keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense!

Fantastic story, really hoping you continue and make the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I do hope that there will be a second story. I absolutely love your tales that include the club and the lesbian submission aspect. Keep them "cumming"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continu this series

i love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Please continue series. We both loved it and can't wait to read more

andysboyandysboyover 8 years ago

Great, please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredible!

you are the best author on this site. Your stories are not only hot, but your writing is awesome. You bring the reader into the story. It's easy to imagine being there, participating, not just observing. And they are consistently well written. I also love that they are consensual and respectful. Nothing is forced. No one is demeaned. Thank you. I look forward to reading the next chapters of this storyline.

cjnolecjnoleover 8 years ago

Absolutely the best story I've read on this site. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story sequence

I really like the two sided story plot. One remark however: i'd simplify the transcription between the two married ones. After reading one, the repeat just isn't as exciting anymore. Maybe it could be countered by switching views within the story.

Having said that, i lloved the characters and would love to see them develop their sexual side as well as their relation more. Keept the follow ups comming please (starting with the club experience).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worth the wait!

Jasmine,

I have been ANXIOUSLY awaiting the release of this story since seeing your comment about the fact you were working on this a month or so ago. I checked the site daily in fact. I really liked the story. I am incredibly interested in seeing where Bethany takes this - what a great side story to weave into this one. I personally liked the way it developed for our heroine going from shock and concern - which is completely realistic given her discovery - to one of research, consultation, intrigue, and obsession. OK - that part would certainly take much longer in real life, but for story telling purposes, it worked great. If your hubby in real life is not interested in trying this with you; trust me when I tell you there are thousands of us who would willingly volunteer to be your personal lab rat so you can know what it would be like to actually peg a guy. (The things we will do in the cause of research!! - it is heartwarming to know how noble your readers are, isn't it? LOL )

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Possibly my favourite story after 8 years of reading on Lit

The writer managed to create gorgeous anticipation and searing heat without a single creepy element. In fact, the entire voyage of discovery takes place within a profoundly loving relationship. Several loving relationships, when you count her sisters.

Each character was sketched distinctively and vividly, with witty, charming and believable dialogue. I loved everything about it. Take a well-deserved bow.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago
Gems like this are a reader's reward for wading through the dross.

This irresistible piece of writing was firing on all cylinders: plot, characterization, dialogue and let us not forget, heat.

I can't recall the last story that forced me to masturbate the minute I finished the last word.

Okay, to be honest, I got a good start on the self-pleasuring well before I reached the end. Whew.

Can't wait to sample more of your wares.

kink57kink57over 8 years ago
amazing story

This story was amazing. From start to finish it had me rock hard n dripping precum in anticipation. I 100% can't wait for more. And it would be a dream come if this ever played out with my wife

bcf1bcf1over 8 years ago
More please

Please continue this series. My wife has 2 sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great read, and you were not kidding when you warned it was long. Patiently waiting for the continuing story "Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep em coming

Loved both the tales. Can't wait for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pegging story extraordinaire!

'Great Story! love the little lesbian sister, and want to read more of her adventures, how she gets her sister to open up to her natural slut tendencies.

Also want to find out more of the husband's pegging desires. Perhaps the younger sister can peg him too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Byoutifull

Please, for the love of God, write more. "Sisterly Love" would be my top pick out of the list above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Willingly cockold, yes mmmmmm hell all of the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story!

can't wait to read what's happening next

braandknickersbraandknickersover 8 years ago
Beautifully written

I was somewhere else throughout the entire read. I was immersed into the story and was able to picture myself as Chris/Christina... ooh, just the thought of it! Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That where she slapped her Sis

And told her not to come back -ever. That next week she was served with divorce papers. Guess her husband wasn't real happy.

mrsrabmrsrabover 8 years ago
Loved Dani's change as story went on!

Absolutely engrossing story! Kept me interested throughout. One of my very favorites. I dont care what the title of the next part is just get it to us please!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

The first draft of the next part is done and will be called Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging. It will focus on the next couple of days after the first pegging.

It will be out in January I hope with future sequels as both explore their entire sexuality to follow later in 2016.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this story

Cannot wait for the followup stories

Such a hot sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
prostrate vs prostate

The story was good. There were multiple instances of confusion of these words.

"A what?" I asked, even though I, of course, knew what and where the prostrate was.

prostate is the organ

prostrate is lying on the ground face down

funone615funone615over 8 years ago
Loved this story!

Awesome story! I liked Dani's side of the story best. Looking forward to the lesbian club story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the BEST!

A long story with accurate and logical detail. If you aren't an author, you should be. This is one of the top stories I have read since reading on Literotica. You are exacting without overdoing it, Real stuff you can put yourself into and fantasize without exaggerating ("My 9 inch beer can sized cock") . Without a doubt, KEEP WRITING! Anxiously waiting for all future stories. And I definitely like the idea of continuing on with this story to see what kind of trouble Dani, Chris, Beth, Marlina, and Blake get into (figuratively speaking) !! ONE OF THE BEST...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Looking forward to more Kinky Tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES. Keep Going

I have played with this fantasy for years (40 years or so). This was so hot I couldn't finish it without rummaging through my wife's toys and using a slim vibrator to take my anal virginity. Tomorrow, I am buying a set of butt plugs.

My God, keep writing this line of stories and go back to Willingly Cuckolded for Love. You are a fabulous author.

looknaroundlooknaroundover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved it, would like to see more of Dani discovering her self, her sister and her husband. Have to find out what Bethany told Chris;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

This story was supposed to be about exploring pegging her husband. What did I get? The same old out of nowhere 'she magically became a lesbian' crap. Worse yet, a cheating and evidently MORE cheating 'magic lesbian' wife.

BTW Some of us men do like a nice bush. Even going down.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
You can't please them all, butt ...

Your long list of stories with varied themes is proof enough that Silkstockingslover knows what your readers like, and want more of - your Kinky Mind. Apparently the last Anon posted has a short ... Attention span and a one track mindset. Also apparent he can't stand the pleasures of more than he be bargained for ... Like top drawer writing. The title said it was KINKY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another winner!

Thanks for the hot story, another winner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

Waiting anxiously for d nxt story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was Very good. I couldn't stop reading. My wife and I have used a double headed dildo, one end in her pussy and the other I my ass. We have a lot of Hot stories that we have did together over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

too much dialogue, not enough physical description for my liking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
birthday outing

please write the next chapter

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

The next chapter: Love & Pepping is out now

Jasmine February 2016

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

I had to wank off twice while reading this

cibixcibixabout 8 years ago
amazing story

I loved how the sister is leading her down this path, and vote yes to all the kinky tales you proposed! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

The wife version of the story was way hotter - keep writing you seem to have a great talent for erotic stories.

Soreide1968Soreide1968about 8 years ago
Keep them cumming

Keep the creative juices flowing and let the next chapters cum out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

More kinky tales! I must know what other misadventures Dani gets into!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Definitely need more and include the sisters. Now the debate - does Literotica need a new category under stories for Pegging?

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 8 years ago
Definitely More!

Tell us more about both the sisters and the pegging! Maybe even a group pegging scene with the sisters and their partners sharing the same bedroom.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
OMFG!!! I'm cuming!

This is one of, no, THE best pegging story I've ever read. It got me off at least a few times. It's awesome.

Will you marry me? I want someone JUST LIKE YOU!

Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

hope to get my wife to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely amazing. You must write more to it. Cannot wait to read the next section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kudos !

Well done. Hot story. Told well. Need more.

Thanks Don

ork13ork13almost 8 years ago
Congrats

Way to win the award for best anal scene!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

Very good read. Looking forward to your other writings.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Award

Thanks to all who voted for this story to win Best Anal Story of 2015.

I do hope to have future stories with this couple in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pegger In the closet

I am a straight male who has enjoyed sticking things in my ass since I was 12.

I now enjoy selfies, pegging in the shower with a rather large suction dildo. Hmm, I suspect I am not the Lone Ranger.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Continue?

How is titled the continuation of this story? Please, donĀ“t tell me it finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Further parts?

Please continue writing further parts. My girlfriend has pegged me recently for the first time and I loved it.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 8 years ago
readers choice awards brought me here

wow, that as a very interesting read. I enjoyed reading both sides of the coin, so to speak. reckon ill give the male story a read now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I have watched a few pegging videos online before but to read one like yours was fun to read! I do hope you write more. Between the videos online and now this story it made me want to try being pegged.

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 8 years ago
This was such a sweet story

So I know you're capable of it. This is your forte not that cuckold crap you wrote earlier. Stick with this genre.

lennon456lennon456almost 8 years ago
more please

I really enjoyed the story (yes, a little long, but good background). I cant wait to read more, hopefully Christina's boundaries will be pushed even more (lucky guy). And I am very anxious to hear about your experience at the lesbian club. I think I would really like Bethany, she sounds like my kind of gal, or Mistress as the case may be. Hopefully we can get to know her more too. Thanks so much for sharing.

MiseryDreamsMiseryDreamsover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This is great stuff. I'm gonna have to take a cold shower after that steamy story!

Keep it up. I would be fascinated to read any or all of your story ideas listed above!!

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
TERRIFIC!

I have long been impressed by the writing skills and hot, kinky imagination of this Lady, Silkstockingslover. This, like much of her work, is both timely and relevant. Like some women's work, perhaps a little long. The build-up and development of both characters, relationships of the characters and the story itself, is probably Good for us men in her fan club. OUTSTANDING work, Madam, simply outstanding!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best one yet...

I've been an avid fan on literotica for years and I've never written a comment on any story ever. That was easily the best one I have ever read and my all time favorite. Great read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would absolutely want to read all of those suggested story ideas, especially the two sisters and maybe the husbands as well in a foursome? Super hot, great writing

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Wish she were my wife!

I am a hetero senior age male, who love to have that lady peg me like she did her husband!! More stories please!!!

LucyCanyonLucyCanyonover 7 years ago
Deliciously woven

As a long time hetero cross dresser, playing with toys on my travels, this resonates so much, thanks. The desire to receive such attention to my ass is made all the more by reading the story! Though I have to say thigh highs or stockings would be my preferred attire! Loved the build up, perhaps her transformation was speedy but no less arousing for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed the developing relationships between the characters, the growth of the main character, and the great resolution. A fine erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

I've read several of your stories before and you're a fantastic writer. Loved the buildup of this story to the conclusion. Would love to see it continue with the trip to the lesbian bar and what happens there and after.

You're one of the best writers on Lit.

Super hot story as usual from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An Erotic Pegging Genre

Incredible story of fullfilling an erotic fantasy. Well thought out story, character development, dynamic exchange between sisters and husband. Another incredible story by SSL. One of her best.

cullynthedwarfcullynthedwarfabout 7 years ago
very nice

You some what changed sports in the middle of the story going from hockey to foot ball, coming from STL I can be proud of our hockey team and ashamed of our former football team. Just a little thing i noticed. Still good build up, thanks for the warning of the slow start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Want more

I have read this many times and I keep coming back to this. I return often to see if Dani's story is continued. I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Want more too

Very sexy.. cant wait to hear about the trip to the club. More pls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Love to see more continued. Does she go to lesbian club? Does she find out older sister sleeps with younger? Does she submit to Bethany? Both? Please continue.

sober71sober71about 7 years ago
Loving this kinky story

Just loving the story, would love to be pegged.

Off to read the male side recieving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great story!! 5 all day, lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome story

loved the story, waiting to see the follow up now, please don't let us wait too long mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOL!

You act like this and your husband divorces you before you find your shadow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE MORE

Yes this story deserves a follow up. I fucking loved it.

Jrunner16Jrunner16over 6 years ago
Awesome

I need more of Dani's awakening. Thanks for sharing!

escriterraescriterraabout 6 years ago
Loving couples who peg, sometimes gently but sometimes roughly

As an author here who often writes of women discovering how enjoyable, sexy, and empowering the act of pegging a man can be, when it's mixed with love between a wife and husband or girlfriend and boyfriend, _her_ fucking _him_ is sublimely erotic and so very different from narratives in which the woman abuses and humiliates the man when she pegs him.

(Of course, there are those who enjoy that type of interaction, which is fine!)

In this story, Dani's discovery of Chris' desire to be pegged, her adjustment to the idea, then warming to the thought of it --- lovely! As you've crafted the story, the reader imagines future pegging encounters that are sometimes rose petals and romantic music, sometimes a role play in which "Christina" begs submissively for a deserved and desired hard pounding, and sometimes a surprise quickie spurred by Dani's appreciation of her hunky husband's sexy ass.

The possibilities are endless and set up wonderfully with a focus on the characters' love for each other.

Very nice, Jasmine!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50746 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES