All Comments on 'Sugar Daddy Ch. 02'

by Explorer222

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great read

Please keep the story going. One of the best I have read if not the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kudos!!!

LOVE your writing and looking forward to more from this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story and characters.

More stories please. The characters development and story is well written and quite interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please sir

This isn't usually my genre choice, but it's excellent. The mastery without severe pain is enticing, & I'd venture is a turn-on to other mature males whose partners have declined such experimentation over the years.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Want another chapter?! Want another chapter?!

HELL YES! We want another chapter. And another. And another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

What a dream to have such a wench - please spin out some more delights

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Fantastic story, got me hard, thanks, much more please.

More please, got me so horny I had to play!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Creative

You earned a "5" in my opinion for the level of detail and the creativity. You are a very good writer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy

You earned a 5 for every old mans fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Turn70 soon

Ah to dream...to dream..to quote Seager...like a rockc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Interesting and unique tactic at the end. Well written

DishieDishieover 6 years ago
Sadly ...

... you flounced on your story after promising more if you received more comments. How disappointing is that???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Traditionally proper.

It's beautiful and eloquent. Easy to put one's self in the story and lose yourself. I found myself breathless with anticipation. Just lovely, thank you. If only such attention from an older male could be had. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!

I really liked the 1st chapter, but this chapter was so Great that is was too short. More Please!

dou1t2dou1t2almost 3 years ago

I'll have to try that string trick! Keep them coming or cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good one! I enjoyed the characterizations with their fun twists. I have to say I would love to learn of more of their activities as they expand their relationship.

Hotlatina69Hotlatina69over 1 year ago

Great story line. I would very much enjoy another chapter. Great imagery.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222047 months ago

Great detailing, even down to the texture of the wooden spoon skimming across her bare ass. She has not even got down to the fine art of encouraging him to ejaculate in her mouth. And can she cook? I mean in the kitchen? Hopefully more than just box lunches, but those offer tremendous flavors as well. There are many opportunities for more erotic conflict and continuation. How long will this Sugar Pie last? Does she have any Finnish sex customs to introduce? Fucking in the sauna with birch twig whipping? James must have a sauna somewhere in his luxurous mansion? Please make an effore for more chapters. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

WOW! I loved it. Want another chapter? Of course! I want a whole series. I am 68 and have a flirtatious relationship with a 30 year old bikini barista. I have fantasized about her for quite some time. This was a wonderful story that encapsuled one of my own fantasies about her. Please keep writing this storyline. DWH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous