All Comments on 'Fifteen Minutes of Fun'

by queenofdeviance

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly enjoyable

I really liked this. Your voice, the trembling voice of exhausted explosion and descriptive narration, was superb. You were genuinely involved: very erotic and a great turn-on.

I would have liked to have heard more noise from closer to the action though: sounds of the slipperyness and the ball pounding and the juices flowing (of which you spoke) would only have enhanced an already fine submission.

Agreat way to spend 15 minutes. Thanks.

clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
More!

Another great submission. I think I could easily become addicted to you! Keep them coming, babe!

badgerhandjobbadgerhandjobover 8 years ago
Amazing!

OMG! That was fucking incredible! I just came all myself with you and I'm still oozing cum. Thank you baby, can't wait for the next audio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Now that was an amazing experience for me, excellent post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Voice

Love your voice, nice to hear a real woman's voice, instead of just little girls...:-)

chateneauchateneauover 8 years ago
hot

Loved it, Queen! I held out for most of it but couldn't help but cum near the end. I love your voice and the language you use.

NaughtyCannonNaughtyCannonover 8 years ago
In Lust

Just a thing of pure lust queen, that's all I can say right now..omg oh fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just how you described..

Taking a full, firm hold of my cock as you described each thrust... Vividly picturing your wet, warm, ever-tightening pussy.. Your pink lips conforming to the throbbing texture of my shaft.. Teasing your moist entrance with every subtle push of my swollen head... Your exasperation fueling my heightened senses as I pleasure my rod in the dark.. Then, as if connected through the astral sounds of your imminent climax, I relax my body head to toe and allow my orgasm to consume me.. Your explosive moans serving as my lustful siren luring me to extreme lust.. Each rapid heartbeat rhythmically draining the thick juices from my cock... Oh, thank you! You have inspired me to join this site, hungry for the next time your voice calls out for bliss..

-Anthony, 27yo

NobleHouseofFrostNobleHouseofFrostover 8 years ago
Your voice...

You have a very soothing voice. It is very arousing. You hadnt even begun yet and already you held my interest. Fifteen minutes of lust for a perfect stranger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wanna fuck

This had me going I came about three times. I have hear all of you and I keep listening please give us more Your majesty make us beg,

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

The reason why I love you're audios and keep coming back again and again lol,no pun intentual,is because there so raw & real😊

Plus reading you're profile you said you were shy in reality or something like that,BUT after hearing these countless audios I get more than hard hearing you're 'innocent' voice spewing these dirty talk. I freaking LOVE it! Thank you sooo much...

CoringoCoringo10 months ago

Wow, that was awesome! But now im horny.. Xdd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous