All Comments on 'A Mother's Seduction'

by Cutestarr65

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Well done

I really did not care much for your earlier submissions, the content was too rough for me. This however, is a great story that I enjoyed reading. Dad's a dumbass, but the son steps up to the plate and gives mom what she's been missing. What's not to like?

Hope you'll write more mom-son stories like this.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
nice

short quick and perfect

ardoardoover 8 years ago
Nice

Really Hot Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost me with the "whore" line

It was fast and hot up to that point.

I don't get it. I have never known any woman who wanted to be called a whore, slut, cunt, or any name like that. Some of them would have kicked me in the balls right then and there.

Though the son was in uncharted territory, there could have more kissing, cuddling, and fondling.

Yeah, I know, if I don't like the way a story is written, I should write my own.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 8 years ago
* * * *

Minor editing issue's but i loved

this little tale and the Happy Ending....

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Way better

Much better than your last story. ****

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 8 years ago
Excellent

No this is an excellent literotica story, this is how they're done, and not that 18 pages crap. Good work excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this author is something else

A gifted young woman who gives her orientation as bi, but has as keen an appreciation of male-female coupling as any simply straight writer. In particular, she thoroughly understands the mind of her protagonist, 18 year old Jason. Bluntly put, the kid, like plenty of sons around his age, is in love with his own mother's cunt. To him, it's the most beautiful anything in the whole damn world. As his own birth canal, the magical hole he came out of, it's in a sense sacred, but beyond that he's smitten with the soft hairs surrounding it, with its smooth texture and planes, with that incomparable crease, and with the sharp musky aroma wafting from it, his own mother's cunt-smell. He loves smooching and slurping it like crazy, as if he's trying to get his head back up inside his mother's body. Meanwhile, his mom, Marianne, is wild for what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. She loves sucking on her boy's fat young cock, she loves it when Jason blows his young balls and shoots her a big mouthful of creamy semen. I'm glad that Marianne finally sees the light and welcomes her kid's penis up the same vagina he was from. His penis, her vagina, they were made for each other. And no need for any demeaning words. When a son approaches his mother, it should be with rampant lust but also with a deep and abiding love. Still, thanks for a great story, Ms. CS. Five stars definitely.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
still waiting for the promised seduction

and I agree with the "whore" comments.

not seductive or sexy.

csltcsltover 8 years ago
Short and Hot!

5 stars!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT BAD

You seem to be one of the few women writing here and I sure don't want to discourage you, but would you really refer to yourself the way you write Mom's dialogue? From the male standpoint I assure you I'd never use such words about a woman who thought enough of me to have sex or make love with me.

I read someplace we should make our characters believable. I don't believe people would talk like that but what do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dad's loss is Jason's gain.

They stopped at a small motel and got a room for the night. Marianne left the bathroom door open as she freshened up for her son. Jason watched her in front of the mirror naked, her nice breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. Suddenly he was overcome with lust for his sexy naked mom. Quickly shedding all his clothes, he entered the bathroom and came up behind her. Marianne smiled into the mirror when she saw her son, and watched him planting small kisses on the sides of her neck in their reflection. Her nipples immediately became hard as she watched him reaching around and cupping her breasts, then began fondling them. Marianne could feel her pussy quickly getting wet from his actions, and his hard cock against her ass had it's own separate effect. Jason released his mom's boobs, bent her forward, and placed her hands down on each side of the sink. He grabbed his hardness, and began running it up and down the glistening pussy lips before him. Marianne watched her son in the mirror as the head of his cock began to massage her opening. "I'm ready for you honey, put that big cock inside of me," she moaned. With one hip in hand, he pushed forward slowly, but not stopping until he felt his cockhead hit his mom's pussy bottom. With both hands now on her hips, he began to slowly fuck his mother. He could see the pleasure on her face as he worked her, her tits swaying in the mirror from their motions. His cock was in heaven, so he was too. "Your pussy is so tight mom, dad is a total nut job for not wanting you," Jason told her. "You look so fucking hot in front of the mirror as I'm fucking your pussy." "Oh god Jason, your cock is what I've needed for such a long time!" Marianne gasped. "Fuck me Jason, fuck me hard baby!" Jason did just what he was told and started pumping his mom fast and hard, smacking into her ass with his pelvis as he drove his piston furiously into her. Marianne's tits began swinging wildly from her son's impacts. Their breathing was frantic, like running a race, and their moaning and groaning grew continuously louder! Marianne was nearly on her tiptoes from her son's upward thrusting when she came hard. Just then, Jason came, releasing pulse, after pulse, of his hot cum deep inside his mother's wonderful cock gripping pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way too much thinking.

Good sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was unavoidable.........

Jason's mother would have his baby..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4

Too short.

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
Mother Knows Best

Great Story Very Exciting. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheater logic at it's finest

The story is hot but Marianne's logic had me laughing that whole time. "We can't have sex because that would be cheating. I'll just suck your cock so much that my breath constantly smells like your cum. And you can lick my pussy but fingering me would also be cheating.". I'm sure any husband would forgive his wife for living every second she could muster with another man's cock in her mouth so long as she wasn't having sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I gave it Four Stars

But I shouldn't have given that many because of all the mistakes and errors you made.

Get yourself an editor, not a spell checker.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

look's like ole Devon was sadly mistaken when he told her that no one would want her lmao.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCutestarr65@Cutestarr65
438 Followers
Hi, I'm CuteStarr. I'm always up for a chat, but please don't go asking if I cam. Here for fun, and I want to keep that simple, If I want to share pics, I'll share them. I'm into both women and men, but with a strong preference to other ladies.