All Comments on 'Who Sent The Card?'

by jeanne_d_artois

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
What can I say? This is great!

What devious minds most women have! As a conversation or relationship starter, this would be a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hmm

Doesn't seem very erotic. A bit inappropriate for the site.

minsueminsueover 20 years ago
I see anonymous is at it again...

Inappropriate, my ass. As with the rest of your work, I loved it.

- Mindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
well

it was dry, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A GOOD Story

Ms. D'Artois - - -

I must agree with Mindy... It is indeed appropriate, and is well done, however brief. Please bear in mind that one does not have to read the gory details of getting it on in order to be pleased or touched by a story. The category was ROMANCE, and it was dead on target. I will look up more of your works. Ignore the naysayers. It is MORE DIFFICULT to write without using graphic language.

Take care,

Boswell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Short, sweet read

Not really the type of story I come here for, but it was refreshing with a nice twist. Since it was short, I didn't miss the actual sex.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 20 years ago
Really good writing

Truly effortless writing. Considering the fact that the story spanned about six months and moved from one place to the other and days too, the transitions were nice and smooth. No rough bits in between. That's what struck me first as I was reading it. :)

It was sweet and the lack of sex didn't trouble me, in fact it was refreshing among the others stuffed full of detailed sex.

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
blahhhhh

im sorry it was so lacking in character that it read like a newspaper roport on a couple it was just too short . "Jakk"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fun twist

I would've enjoyed some more development here, I mean more time is spent on his feelings for hte ex than his feelings for Monica, but the end was fun.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Lovely Little Flash

Don't know if it was your intent, but I felt the 'twist' was telegraphed from the get-go. And I must confess that I was rooting for Monica - a woman who knows what (who) she wants and takes appropriate steps to get it (him)!

I know this story is one of your older works, but this is my first dip into this alter-ego of yours, so I thought I'd start with an oldie.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A more devious, loving woman has not been found!

Exquisitely planned, Monica. Bravo! Simon neither had a clue nor did he see the (loving) trap that she had spun. One can feel the energy bubbling at the surface. A "SIX", if I could have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous