All Comments on 'Getting Caught Up'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Filthy but sexy.

Made my dick hard. I like. However, why not break it into parts vs it being so long all in one shot.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Wow - to be young again

Interesting story, hopefully she ha no regrets. Very hot. xoxoxoxo Annette

PaperdartPaperdartover 8 years ago
Probably your best

I enjoyed your story and think that it is probably the one I like the most. There were a few misspellings and typos, particularly near the end where I think that you were getting keen to finish, but they did not interfere with my reading. My only story comment is that I would have liked to see Eve be given the decision at the end to publish everything herself rather than have Marcus orchestrate it for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
12 PAGES?

8 pages too long but really hot. Like the focus on sexy outfits & panties. Like to hear a sexy high school slut calling a black man "Daddy". What about her fucking older black men as well (like the school janitor)?

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickover 8 years ago
Onward and downward

She's going to have to find a way to pay the bills once mom and dad throw her out on her ass. Maybe she becomes a black cock prostitute, or performs on an interracial website. I didn't hear anything about condoms or birth control pills. She'll probably get knocked up. Your awesome story is ripe for a sequel! Thank you for your hard work!

dk519dk519over 8 years ago
Too Long

and repetitive. My eyes got heavy by the time I got halfway through page three. I stopped after page four. Couldn't do it anymore. Way too repetitive. Use some imagination next time. This story gets 1 stars from me. Very poor job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best; But where is Cynthia ???

This is one of the Best Stories by u & I read ever... Specially task performed in the School...

Just hoping for the new & Lengthy chapter for Cynthia too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too long

this story could have been better with just 5 pages and if you told us a bit of how she faced her new life with her parents & school in particular and the town in general. Anyway you earned 2 stars . keep up don't relent or give up.

I'm kambeleh (proudly black)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot as hell.

A great, great story. Could have used a couple more chapters describing Eve's life as the school/town slut, actually. But I guess it's good to be left wanting more.

blassieblassieover 7 years ago
Please Continue!

I'd love to see a follow up where we find out how things at home, school and in town play out now that everything is out in the open! Is she told to turn out her friends or even her mom? Do her parents punish her? Does she go into porn? Does she fail for missing class so much and get forced to repeat senior year? Does she get even more nasty and submissive with piercings and tattoos? More public humiliation? Plus, will we find out how many times she watched the video, which led to her being fully exposed? A story this good with this many hanging threads deserves to be continued! Please do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Fucking gross. And yet everyone is applauding. I see the kind of people that are on literotica. Frm the way you want to treat women. You probably all think you re jiutst victims. Women are hoes and sluts? Andthose wo are women on here and actually want this? Let me puke

WayneRushWayneRushalmost 7 years ago
YUK

I am glad I live in a country where I can choose what I read. There is something fundamentally wrong with people who subject themselves to material that offends them only to bitch about who offended they are. Get a life! Better still, get a pen and write what you want to read, who knows - others might like it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Make another one!!

I have read this many times and want to know what happens to her. Try to make it as soon as possible. Can’t wait to see her future. All the best👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this story amazing need to know what she did next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this story it’s amazing

GettingItDoneGettingItDone10 months agoAuthor

A continuation is in the works...

UB74624745872UB7462474587210 months ago

This is the best story i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cant wait to see what this slut gets up to next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous