All Comments on 'Popping My Husband's Cherry'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the 'be' the story

wish I had courage to leave my history of browsing for my wife to find.

I know she would love to make me feel this good too

albertaboyalbertaboyover 8 years ago

A great story, is there a chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I loved it, hope there is many more stories like this, wish my wife would do me like in the story, yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enchore!

What about the morning after? That could make for a good sequel.

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
I enjoyed every stroke, whew,what a wonderful way to spend togetherness.

Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Back again to the dark side.

Great story with real emotions and not a lot of exaggeration ("I got a 12" monster") etc. My gf and I also like intimate but spirited role reversal that shows real feeling included in the hard pounding. On occasion, she dresses me up Dressed or not, a lot of fun for both of us.....as was your story. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!!

Great story!

akeyesxakeyesxover 8 years ago
I wish, I only wish...my wife was that willing

This is an awesome story that I'd love to live. I'd be happy to leave my browser history open for her but she would find it repulsive and/or not something she'd be willing to do.

I've been working on getting my wife to peg me for some years. I even bought all of the toys necessary to show her it was okay and I enjoyed it. She'll play with me a bit and sometimes even use a toy on me but only if I prompt her, get the toy out, put it into myself and or otherwise initiate the action.

I've got two harnesses and a few dildos that she won't use - she's tried each harness once but just isn't 'into it.'

And I'd love to do her too, but she's not letting me do that either.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 8 years ago
Amazing Story

What a great amazing story. Thanks for writing. Can't wait to hear more. Maybe he sucks your cock next time? :)

Wish my wife did this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just like me and my wife

My wife and I have had a similar experience. I didn't have my own butt plugs but when she found my porn on my computer (shemale, CD, MMF and gay) we had a long talk. She found out my secret desires of getting pegged by her -- and more. She became interested when she found out about feeldoes because she'd get pleasure too. We then arranged a date (just like in your story) and she took my anal cherry. We've done it numerous times and I always suck her dildo before and after she fucks me. I also clean up my own cum. She now knows that I want to suck a real cock and get fucked by a real man. We just have to find the right man. She's going to watch and I can't wait to suck a real cock with her watching and playing with herself. Please continue this story. I want to read what happens next.

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 8 years ago
Real life

Good for you. He is a lucky man, and I hope you use your feeldoe many times in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice!

Would one day hope my Lovely would take me with a strap on. Butt for now I am resolved to see a pro.

Now to buy a good plug to stimulate my p-spot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story of love and marriage. Deserves 10 stars. As for the negative comment that gave one star. Get a life. This is wonderful erotic is supposed to be. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Short Story

I wish my wife would do this for me. I've asked she's not into it.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 7 years ago
Denise did me like that!

Denise did nearly the same thing to me! Too busy for details now but I'll never forget her saying "Oh My word! You can take more cock up your ass than I can take in my pussy!" Read my stories about her. I'm reading more of yours!

Tcs1956

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
I want some of that...Please!

This is the story I'd love to be able to write. I have all of those sites on my watching list. My wife isn't totally blind to it but she's just not willing to play with my fetish. I've got the toys, the willingness and the desire. I just need a willing partner.

tonyl65tonyl65about 6 years ago
Nice Job

A loving wife taking care of her husbands dreams, and to find out that they are her's as well. Nicely done.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great story

Brings back memorys ! Wife teases me all the time how she found me riding her dildo . She fucks my ass once a month with her biggest dildo . It hurts so much but she gets off on knowing she is in control. I get to watch her when her girlfriend fucks her ass when we have game night.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
my dream

I wish my wife would take my anal cherry -- well, actually, I've already been fucked by a few well-hung men -- but she can be the 1st woman to deflower me.

I love this story. It really turned me on. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

For women, it starts with wanting to please their man but rapidly turns into selfish power games ending up all about control and humiliation.

Never heard of a Feeldoe being used successfully during pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wish my wife would peg me

omg first let me say i love love how your both so in love with each other its beautiful , 32 yrs with my wife , but she isnt open minded , we hardly have sex and i crave her all the time, im like your hubby i love butt play and toys,but i also love wearing sexy panties,the wife knows about my panty fetish , but not the toys ,i have mentioned peggin to her , she was shocked a bit , i love love my wife , i still lust for her after all these years she is a great women , just a bit of a prude with sex, i love how you got the toys your hubby liked and you would like , and how you teased him carssed him , i also lovedthe nipple play , i also has horny sensitive nips, so great to see at the end you cuddledn shared cummies in a kiss, just awesome ,i wish you both soooo many more great sex filled years with each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

took years to convince my wife to peg me, first a finger or 2, then one of her small toys finally one of her realilisted 7" toys 1st attempt OK dome, 2nd attempt she learned it didn't hurt me and that I enjoyed it. 3rd attempt she used her cock on my pussi fucked my brains out as I beg for more . She said She would know when I had been fucked enough about 10 minutes later I started to cum in my toes worked up my body till it got to the top of my head shot massive loads as wife had her cock buried working it like it was cumming . Best night of our love life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing

curioustimcurioustimalmost 3 years ago

I wish that had been me.... what a hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We being pegging 5 yrs. Strong..I lose my mind everytime my wife enters me.I can't get enough.I hate asking for it..The desire hits me early in the morning and she knows it..She will just climb on my back...And let the fun begin..Guys that don't know what your missing..Be open-minded to pleasure nor what the world thinks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! Where are the necessary stars, 5 aren't enough! I've only been pegged once, probably 18 years ago, and it was so hot! With my wife having bad knees, it's too hard for her to do but her fingers make a great substitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love plugs. That lead to dildos ,strap ons and finally swinging with a bi couple wich lead to the real cock. I loved every minute of all of it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story he is a lucky man my wife pegs me at least once a week and i have been eating all of my cum for the last 5 years and i am 72 years old

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I am a switch. Giving it up for a weekend can be so erotic, and pegging done right with love is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would love a bit more anal

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous