All Comments on 'Don't Touch Me There Ch. 02'

by pregnantex

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

mmm, very horny scenario looking forward to the next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...?

What in the fuck? "Bunnies"? "Banana tits"? "Poop hole"?

This shit reads like it was written by a 5th grader with zero actual firsthand experience with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horny Story But Please

Really hot story, but please drop the birth canal. It is very jarring and offputting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Was the mom 40 or 90?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story but dialogue is weird.

Change up the way they talk to each & I'll rate a 5!

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Terrible

I tried…really…to read this story but I gave up when I read, "My mouth in my daughter's dick was not naughty?" Your one-line dialogue sandwiched between paragraphs doesn't work. All in all, a one-star effort. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pregnantex.....

........hope Sarah gets knocked up & keeps fucking Dad. Otherwise all this effort was just a waste of time.

Nice story. Liked it. Wonky grammar distracted a bit but I managed.

Thanks.

CYANIDE_KIDDCYANIDE_KIDDover 8 years ago
Birth Canal?

Chill people. Got no problems with that. Please, do continue. You write really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going

I would like to hear the comments from Sarah the next time her and dad got together, as dear old dad was fucking her again, now that Sarah sucks cock.

Dad would love to suck those banana tits, as he pumped another load of his baby batter into sweet little Sarah, not to mention filling her mouth with his Daddy cum.

Write on.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Sorry

But the mother is a turn off by being so selfish. I say divorce her ass and fuck Sarah. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Outstanding read

Chill people

Flyer742Flyer742over 8 years ago
Pregnant

Sarah's first time, her dad filled her with his baby making sperm, she took him deep and he planted the seeds in her, Sarah returns for more and the baby grows....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is like now my favorite story now.

I've read a lot on Literotica and this is one of my favorites now I love the slow buildups but 3-6 pages is usually all I'm willing to go through for an orgasm. Alwayswantedto/youbadboy/yourawful have been like my favorite authors since I've started reading here it's unfortunate that Alwayswantedto had his stories removed. I had read them all pretty much anyways. I'd really like to see a bro/sis story after this one. I think once the characters have fucked it's pretty much time to move onto the next story. There's not really anything taboo past that point and so it doesn't really do it for me at least to keep reading the same characters having sex. Love the buildups in the first chapter not so much in the second didn't really care for the husband/wife thing only the Peter/Sarah parts. Idk about all the hairy stuff but I like when stories start out with just a bit of naughty touching and then continue into dirtier things.I think it's best to see them squirm a bit and finally give in. I have to agree a bit with some bad descriptions. When I read banana tits all I can think of is bananas and when I hear poop hole I think of poop not a good thing when your engrossed in a story bunnies i'm not into bestiality but maybe some will like bunnies lol.

geminimissiongeminimissionover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding! This chapter was even better than the first this is definitely one of my favorites on the Veronic this chapter was even better than the first. This series is one of my favorites on the Literotica.com.! Can't wait to see the next installment with the three-way with mommy and daughter ! I hope that is up to the challenge of handling them both !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make it better

The asshole is not the center of a woman's biology thai doesn't make any sense anyways nor does it sound good. Also breaking a girls hymen isn't a good thing and it doesn't happen when she loses her verginity. Other than those complaints i really like it

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Hey annony I gave this a 5

virginity and you need to learn how to spell verginityXXX Wrong! It's VIRGINITY you dumb ass fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

interesting, love it. . would love to have a threesome, , need a daughter and a husband. .. This really excited me. . Great story.

melonman1732melonman1732over 8 years ago
Sense of Humor

Very funny story. Both parts well done. The hideous wife was not a caricature but an all too common self obsessed shrew and entirely believable. I had to google image search banana tits and glad I did. Literotica needs more writing like this.

random_pervertrandom_pervertover 8 years ago
Do not feed or tease the trolls.

The imagery in this chapter was really well done. Your story suspended my disbelief. The sexually repressed and demanding wife that alienates those around her is a horrible person to be around. Fuck the grammar police. Dey kin' suck mah sweatah balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great!

Great 2 part story, very multi-orgasmic! Problem is....I want more, will you give us more of this family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was pretty good

Ignore the haters. It sounds like somebody is mad because they've got saggy tits, perhaps? :)

ReadertoWriterReadertoWriterabout 8 years ago
Thought your other series was good!

I though your Dress series was my favorite. But this one just slapped it as it ran past. I'm really enjoying your stories. Keep it up! I'd love to see where this storyline takes us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

Your story line and story build are excellent but you've got a great deal of work to do on your language and grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

you need to use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YESSS

I fucking love this story!!!!!! I will always come back to it. I loved both chapters but 2 was wow!!! You should continue this story. Idk she either gets pregnant, gets a bf her age and dad is jelous or older boyfriend and dad is jelous.. idk lol But i wish something similar could happen to me with my uncle lol

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Betsy, bunnies, poop hole? Give me a break . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous