All Comments on 'Meeting Cat'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nope

I was in no way part of this story. When you say you, you imply me. Im strictly hetro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an illicit affair

very well written if a bit flowery.one can feel the bodies and emotions as the author takes us on an exciting adventure

CatmooreCatmooreabout 8 years ago
That was just as it was.

Thank you Tom for immortalising those wonderful times we had together. That really was exactly how I remember it. Thank you.

Cat xx

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Incredible...

...description and detail in words to explain the coupling in every sense. Amazingly well done. 5.

10towers10towersabout 8 years ago
An outstanding adventure many of us could only hope to dream.

I read your two other stories first, and while awaiting chapter 3, found this one very special. I hope you keep sharing your writing on a frequent basis. On the subject of incest, mother/sons are excellent, father/daughter encounters a bit edgy for me, but brother/sister are the most exiliarating since the have the potential of lasting a lifetime.

I have admit "Morning Light" by an other author was what got me hooked on incest. The first two chapters were very real, though the latter four chapters got a bit out of hand. Hopefully your later chapters of mother and son will stay believable.

I encourage you to consider a next chapter of Cat and Tom. If I could have given you a 6, I would have done so. Now it is time to locate Cat's submissions on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A reply to catmoore

I trust that this story meant as much to you as the actual experience meant to Tom, I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and buildup, congratulations on writing so well

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Love's 1st Bite

Everything about it screamed at me that it was not just a one-off encounter. It felt like falling in love, the descriptions of the intimate moments so wonderfully, erotically written. Please keep writing!! I can't wait to read more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous