All Comments on 'Bree's Journey Pt. 01'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Wonderfully written. Loved all of it, but I need more. It seems you have left it open for a part 2. (I hope) Really need to know if she ends things with Miles. I think she should stick it out. I mean they really need to discuss how she is feeling and see if they can make some concessions to make everyone happy. Think they would be happy all together with a child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ten out of five stars

What a captivating story! A long one too, and I am not sure how I stumbled onto it (probably after a frustrating superbowl) , but Lord knows I am thankful I did. You kept my attention from start to finish. Normally I read four or five books at a time, and am writing the same number of stories. So many started but not finished, alas. But I dropped everything to finish this one. You truly are a gifted writer. Whether that comes from experience or imagination, or a combination of both (If it's multiple choice, I am checking 'C') is up for debate. Please keep writing. And writing, and writing. You deserve to be paid for what you do. Thank you Dakota. I will be reading much more of you, MUCH more. Cheers, E.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply Amazing

So many kinks and fetishes touched on and with such aplomb. Your writing is exquisite! I'm in awe and jealous.

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Convoluted.

That's the best way to describe this story. Bree's fear of commitment; Mike's deceit to her; Nancy's complicty. Daniel and his 'coming out', Kieran's secret. I'm anxious to see where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed all the aspects of your story; conflict, confusion, character development, drama; it all worked for me. Add some sub plot and you've got a film adaptation or at least the start of one. Ver compelling. I read it from start to finish and stayed up

See above.

VanCouple4uVanCouple4uover 5 years ago
So hot!

This is a really spicy story. I love it

lenmc02091964lenmc02091964about 4 years ago

Goes to my favorite list. Great story with a complex story line. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff, I was convinced that Miles was going to be the way Bree was going to go, but now I'm not so sure, guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperover 1 year ago

Great story, well written and not at all predictable! I appreciate your thought process and the twists and turns you weave into your story. You’re now one of my favorite writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous