All Comments on 'A Busty Widow Ch. 02'

by sexualsuspect

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To short!

Loved how you handled Rob. This chapter was to short. Please continue this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please!

Make sure the bastard finishes up in gaol

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 8 years ago
Continue

I love this I hope eventually Dan and Renee will become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stockings

I due hope you make her wear stockings and garter belts to work and no panties....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so it's short

it's fine that it short or do you prefer rambling on as if it a rush job. let it build up enjoy it and personally I love the idea of stockings and garter belt. I can close my eyes and see her. or better a private show of her playing with toys as he watches getting him prime and ready to claim her again. keep it going u got my support!!!

motordaddymotordaddyabout 8 years ago
I THINNK

you have the start to what could become a very good series. Just don't wait so long between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to more chapters.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 8 years ago
Ruining the party by putting my logical cap on

I thought the first chapter was hot. Story was well written and very erotic.

I do have a few comments though: Yes, Dan has gotten the woman of his dreams in a very good situation for him. However, his wife is still banging her boss. At first when he didn't do anything about it, it was weird and I thought of him as weak for it. This is because it seems Dan was taking out his anger on Renee for his wife's infidelity and partly because of his attraction to Renee. Now Dan encourages his wife's boss to keep fucking her but he's going to get back at them by getting a good business deal out of it and that's it??? I guess this is to pay for Renee's debts. That seems even weaker because he could get the deal anyways. This story to me has no realistic happy ending for Dan. Renee will always resent him. Maybe she stays for the sex I dunno. But are we expected to believe that Dan will stay with his wife? I guess Dan is to get Renee so enamored with the sex that she stays, then Dan tells Diana and fucks over his wife and Rob and eventually has Rob fired...ehhh...Think having Dan married to begin with makes it awkward because I would expect he gets some sort of revenge on his wife and Rob because of their infidelity but that makes him a hypocrite. Maybe if his wife was is girlfriend instead would make it easier. I tend to get frustrated if a story doesn't have any logic going forward and makes the story harder to continue. But you could surprise me.

Just my nit picky thoughts. Thanks for posting the story is really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
and?

don't stop now.

I think more tit slapping and some atm are in order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Need chapter 3

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
I hate to tell him...

...Regardless of whether she came or not, it's still rape. She never gave consent, so she should have gone to the cops had a rape kit and swabs done, photos taken (tying the wrists tightly enough to restrain the arms would leave bruises) and had him arrested for rape. The protagonist is arrogant, immoral, manipulative, feels entitled and pleased with himself about it. He's a piece of shit really and deserves to be in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, it's rape...

... and some people get off on the idea of rape. That doesn't mean they go out and rape people, or that they'd condone rape in reality - there are completely different things involved in real rape, and if you don't understand that then you probably don't understand much about criminal behaviour or human sexuality. So to all the comments from people who feel the need to explain to the world that this is rape - shit, you must be a real detective with all your detectoring skills there! Now go play with the kids your own age and leave the rest of us to explore these fantasies we can't help having and will never manage to act out because, like you, we don't agree with real-life rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needing more

Would be a 3 to 4 part series but still would like to see the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT Series and umm... folks, Reality Check...

I love this series! I think many women harbor a secret FANTASY about being forced in a sexual situation. This ABSOLUTELY does NOT mean they actually want to be raped in real life!!! This is EROTIC FICTION, not real life. Get over it, verbicide (apt nick, btw) and a couple of other commenters. We can ALL agree that actual rape in real life is NOTHING like fantasy non-consent. I hope your comments did not keep him from writing more installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 star effort

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally

Really need to get a ending on this story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job

I would like to see more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next part please

I come here every few weeks awaiting any new update

Saw you have updated a new chapter Meet the College President thus

thought to make a request for the next part.

TickleyourpickleTickleyourpicklealmost 4 years ago
Hope to see more

I love the description of Renee, perfect woman in my book. Lady on the street, freak under the sheets!

I hope you have another chapter, as having her as an assistant is too good to pass up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More i need more please such a good start maybe fuck Diana too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

atleast he could gave kissed her at last he likes her afterall she atleast deserved that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t see how he condones this to himself an he proves he’s an asshole he rapes her then pays her with her pawned jewellery treating her like a whore an she’s stuck as he owns the house I don’t find it erotic I found it offensive I’m not a prude an have many dark fantasies but this is just criminal behaviour Hope she rings the police gets him arrested an has a 3some with the wife an her boss lol

carnut44carnut44about 2 years ago

It borders on criminal that there have not been more chapters to this wonderful story.

Dan took care of many of Renee's problems before he ever touched her so he has been very good to her, and she knows it. She has had great sexual satisfaction from his taking both her pussy and her ass. She even started to enjoy her effect on him while sucking his cock. The next time he must cum in her mouth so she can truly learn to love the taste of his semen. Carol must continue her affair and the excitement she gets from it. Renee becomes addicted to Dan's forceful ownership actions and the orgasms that "Daddy" gives her and begs him to always cum in her mouth. Renee continues her 'resistance' because she loves the feelings of submission. Dan likes his life but struggles to keep up his husbandly-duty sex with Carol while meeting Renee's growing sexual needs.

OmentalOmental8 months ago

I liked both parts of this story, Renee is a great character. I really loved her reluctant slde into inevitable submission. Excellent!

daddymacdaddymac8 months ago

Kind of f'd up there is no ,ore to this series. Heartbreaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous