All Comments on 'Taking Him'

by Rede772

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 8 years ago
Continue?

Oh yes please

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 8 years ago
Wonderfully Written!

Kept My Interest! Joy Recovered From A Painful Memory Of Rape! More, please.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved it. Touching, heartwarming & well written. As a volunteer editor, I read many stories, but but First Time category is not in my preferred range. So glad I caught this one. Will be attuned to read ur future work for sure. Kudos!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 8 years ago
Keep at it!

It's a good story, well worth developing. Regardless, though, you are blessed with talent and owe it to yourself to keep on writing; the readers are necessary but incidental. Your writing would benefit from the eye and pen of a good editor who would help with the humdrum mechanical aspects of the craft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow. great story.

Great story. Definitely worth a continuation or series....Keep up the great work...

bigred1961bigred1961about 8 years ago
Very good

Very nice beginning. I would love to see more of both of these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. Tender and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it

You have lots of dialogue, fairly well written. That is the way to write good fiction.

Though when I gave away my virginity (male teenager, I should add), if my lover had bottomed out on me like that, it would have been over in seconds—like maybe two seconds.

As for the condoms, if the girl isn't on medical birth control, they're pretty much the best way to avoid an unplanned pregnancy. And they slow down the guy.

neosamneosamabout 8 years ago
Yup...to be continued. ..

Please continue this lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice, sweet story

It was a pleasure to read. Hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice...

Please continue. The softness and tenderness is a welcomed change. Please let is watch them grow together.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Very, very good

I really like this and that you took time to bring out her fears, even in the mist of making love... You did it right! Please do continue! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great first fuck for the stud!!!!!

Fucking LOVED IT!!!!! Stories like that make my cock almost jizz in my shorts! I would just love to have had a story like that describe my first cum dump in a hot wet pussy! My first fuck was outstanding but nothing like this babe fucking a BIG cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Build up

Love the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The Cool Stuff

I've been with someone for over 2 years now and the sex is amazing, and I like to take it slow with her, and at first she was hesitant but once she told me after our first time 9which we took our time with), she just basically explained that when she was younger she was raped by an old boyfriend and after it was over he told her he'd cheated on her, and of course none of her friends believed her so that's why she moved to my state (She was 20 when it happened, and we met when she was 25 and I was only 19 and fresh out of my junior college, so despite the age gap we've been told by my friends that we seem like we've been together forever, but she's older). So for me that was a wakeup call, but now that we've been together for awhile she's actually the more aggressive one in bed and likes to be in control and I like her in control because let alone cowgirl being my favorite position, it's hers too and I let her do what she wants to me because I love her and she is still the strongest woman I know from getting through that rough time all on her own, also the second time she was amazing in itself because I did a little trust exercise with her, where I let her tie me to the bed and do what she wanted, it was me just showing that I would be comfortable with her doing anything and everything she wanted with me, going to foreign places, going to meet her folks in her state, or doing anything sexually. Her being happy is what makes me get up happy and smile every day.

lex8508lex8508almost 5 years ago

As a 33 year old virgin myself, I enjoyed this even if he did fall into the trope of suddenly becoming a stud when he started out so insecure.

As for her.. I definitely need to find me a woman like that, even her physical description sounds like the kind of woman I'd date, even down to the pierced nipples, that's so hot! Plus her being tall is a good thing for me being 6'10.

I doubt (if it even happens) that I will turn into some stud immediately.. I've been waiting far too long, it's going to be a serious emotional upheaval that goes against everything I know as my life.. but then I'm on the autism spectrum so that only makes it more difficult, especially because I only figured it out 2 years ago.. I never got the help I needed to teach me the things I need to know.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Liked it, and her, a lot....!

though disappointed she shaved 'in anticipation..."...love natural...

abhor the pre-pubescent girl look...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very sensual without the usual male dominance

I loved this story--two willing passionate partners without any violence. I would love to see this continue with your being on birth control and convincing him to cum in your pussy in wild passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRede772@Rede772
15 Followers
I've been writing fiction for 9 years. I've only recently picked up writing erotica after reading many stories on this site as well as published romance novels, so I'm not particularly experienced at smut, but I try. "Live in a day for once, instead of watch it screami...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES