All Comments on 'That 70's Show - Red's Birthday'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

The Red and Kitty shower scene was way hotter than I ever thought it would be. You write those characters so damn good. The anal and spanking...HoT! I like how you give us pieces of their past and with both these scenes with the two of them you can feel that Red/ Kitty don't just still have the hots for each other they love each other a lot too. If you write it I would not mind reading more of these sexy times moments with Red/Kitty.

Cloudy247Cloudy247about 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you shaggy for writing yet another amazing story and for writing the idea that's been pitched at you from readers. This story was awesome. You capture so much from the show the love between Red and Kitty and the humor. Holy crap it was on point in this story! Especially with dumb-ass Kelso lol Gotta agree with previous read who said the shower scene was hot because it really, really was Reds defintely an ass man. And kudos for the Red and Lauren bit, unexpected but totally welcomed. Red got a heck of a gift from all the girls in his life, kitty, Laurie, donna and Jackie. Like how Red mentions Jackie and Donna for Kitty's birthday, next story maybe? lol thank you again for this masterpiece, thank you.

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago
Great job!

Your author notes make me laugh. You are way to humble, shaggy. This story was actually pretty darn perfect. There was humor, good characterization (WAY better than the actual showin later years)and the smut was as always greatly written and incredibly arousing. Once more you amaze me with your writing of The Forman, yes the shower scene was hot but we can't forget about the basement part too both scenes were incredible I can not get over how well you write Kitty and Red. And then the gang stupid Kelso licking up Reds spunk that was hilarious. Hyde and Kittys flirty banter and sexual tension is always a joy to read, Hydes remarks about Kelso were read in Hydes voice with no problem. And Reds time with the girls was great, too bad Kitty wasn't there but she was having her own fun.

I have an idea for you I'd like to pitch at you for pehaps a shorter story. From the episode Drive In Red and Kitty try to have a spontaneous night and have sex in their car after a cop finds fogging up the car and them mistaking them for teenagers. Red later gives this line: 'be careful going up the stairs your mother is VERY tired" because you do an amazing job writing Kitty and Red, I'd love to read your take on what happened in the Toyota that night. It could be just a page or two long, really, and you don't have to have appearances from the gang if you don't want. Its up to you. Can't think of anyone better to write this than you, hope you'll consider it sometime. Thank you and thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drive-in episode idea

Another awesome story with the forgotten MILF Kitty Forman! You rock!

Also I got to say the Drive In Episode idea would make a great story especially if you add this. The cop that catches Red and Kitty joins in on their heated romp! Instead of backing off and leaving them, the cop could have them get outta the car and to keep from being charged with any public indecency or anything Red convinces Kitty to give the guy a blowjob which could lead to some hot dp action.

The episode consists of Kitty wanting to make her and Red's marriage more spontaneous and what could be more so than this? Agree that it doesn't have to be a long story and you don't gotta write it right away but if you decide to I know I will be reading it!

Very good with work on this story too, you're writing is the best.

shaggy77shaggy77about 8 years agoAuthor
Drive In suggestion

I like the premise. Was there as actual episode where K & R went to a drive-in? I don't remember it. I admit that the last couple years of the show, I stopped watching. For me it had lost its edge.

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago
Re Drive in suggestion

Hey Shaggy, the episode is called Drive In from season 1 but it's Donna Eric Kelso and Jackie that go to the drive in, Kitty and Red went out to dinner and end up parking in the woods or something and steaming up the windows.

I don't blame you for stopping, the last 3 seasons were pretty bad but especially s8. Also anonymous's suggestion of adding the police officer sounds like a great way to heat things up and tire Kitty out lol. Like I said its in season 1 so maybe watch it and see if the scene sparks any ideas. And Red does sorta threaten the guy, that might get them in more trouble. Thank you for taking the idea into consideration.

alyak46alyak46about 8 years ago

Or if you wanna have them go to the drive in too that works! They really don't say or really show where they drove off to...it could've been the drive in.

shaggy77shaggy77about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Yeah as soon as Eric was no longer on the show...that's when it "jumped the shark tank."

Aaron1256Aaron1256about 8 years ago
A+ Story!

A great story from a very great author! Thank you so much for writing this idea of Reds birthday I remember suggesting it awhile back but it was worth the wait very much.

I missed the girl on girl action in this story but it was still really great. The dirty talk, washing and spanking in the shower with Red and Kitty was totally hot. And Red getting a bj from daughter Laurie has to be a something everyone knew would happen eventually considering who she is lol great scene

Actually think this was even better than the shows episode and there's also arts that could be scene as deleted scenes, specifically the Kitty and Red scenes.

This Red/Kitty/Cop guy story sounds like a good one. I'd miss the other girls too BUT since they be each had a story written with them only by you Jackie loosens up and the one with Red and Midge and Donna, think its about time Kitty got a story of her own and I like Red being there too since you do write some great stuff between them.

And count me in for hating the later seasons too. The Randy guy was plain awful.

Great story again thank you for writing it! You did great, I can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you for writing this story. It was one of the best. Thank you for taking the time out of a busy schedule to write these great stories, it is very appreciated. Look forward to your next story.

SamDung69SamDung69about 8 years ago

This was freakin' incredible! Your stories always get better and better. I loved this one even more than the Christmas one and with that basement orgy I thought it was gonna be hard to beat. But this one was so good! Kitty and Reds shower scene was the best, bout time Red gave that ass a spanking...and who doesn't love Kitty dirty talking and later strip teasing in the basement. This side of Red and Kitty is awesome thank you for continuing to write it. And FINALLY someone write some father daughter stuff with Red and Laurie, that's something I'm surprised has never been done by anyone. Red had to have had the best birthday with getting something from all the girls in the house and as a thoughtful husbands gives Kitty her own treats with the guys. Will never tire of scenes like that. I love the police officer and Kitty and Red story that others are talking about here. You right the two so good I wouldn't mind a story staring only them and a special guest (officer) the moments with them in this story stole it for me, hope the next one includes some more spanking and dirty talk and the soap...your writting rox!

SamDung69SamDung69about 8 years ago

I'm really sorry for a long comment, I didn't think it was that long. I loved the story and cross my fingers for the upcoming one to come sometime soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this story and hope there is a sequel sometime in the future with Kitty's birthday as Red suggested here. He did forget about it in the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was such a good story. You write the characters like they were your own and the sex was hot. Both the threesome with the girls and Kitty's time with all the boys in the basement are things I could see taking place. Why else would they let all this dumb-asses stay there.?

I hope you write more it's great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Totally badass, hot but funny story. A lot like the show but better. Hope there is a sequel with another birthday celebration and maybe you could add some more FF scenes with the ladies maybe even FFF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story please write more 70s stories. You write them really good and I keep checking back for more. Hope there is a new one soon. Thanks

GialinaGialinaover 7 years ago
YES!!!

Shit yes! You wrote the Red's birthday story and it was flipping fuckin HOT. Even BETTER than imagined. I recall the idea brewing Red and all the ladies with som pe girl on girl action and while I missed that part of it There was so much to make up for it. Kitty in the basement with guys was amazing, that sexual tension between Kitty and Hyde is never written as good as when you write it, also Kelso is a total dumbass. Upstairs was the real action though Red and Donna and Jackie together...hot hot hot HOT!! You even threw Laurie in and that was bloody brilliant!!!!

Even the Red and Kitty only parts were hot as hell, the spanking was the best and I'd love to see more of the more of the Foremans kinky sex life with just the two of em,

maybe Kitty using toys and putting on a show for Red

or Red fucking her with a dildo and his own cock before one of the guys walks in and takes over for the toy.

Couldn't resist guiding ideas again thank you for this! Gotta read the fireworks one you mentioned before!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was the best That 70s fic ever!

It was like watching the show only waaay hotter.

I hope a sequel is in the works of Kittys birthday where the teens can give her gifts of new toys and mind blowing orgasms.

And Mrs Foremans always been they type to send thank you notes but maybe this time she'll thank them with something even better.

Five star story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kittys birthday

Any chance we'll ever see the sequel of Kittys birthday mentioned here? It sounds like a good one. I read all your 70s show fics and they are not only incredibly hot but incredibly well written. I hope you write more in the future. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous