All Comments on 'Eyes Only Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Geez, WAY to many characters to keep track of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Character names.

Interesting, your choice of names and descriptions of two of your characters together; Condor and Chandra.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 8 years agoAuthor
Character names (Condor and Chandra)

Good observation, Anon.... and definitely not a coincidence...

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Can't figure out why Katherine Woodburn is still around

People with her level of arrogance think they're so much smarter than everyone that they inevitably underestimate others and get careless. And Woodburn has failed so many times in her schemes against Don that by now she should either have been busted by him or been downgraded in Moriarty's eyes to a "serious inconvenience" that needs to be removed.

Is Don deliberately keeping his hands off Katherine because she's so predictable to him, or is he perhaps using Gor-Don or Lydia to feed her false information as part of a longer-reaching plan to bring down the Consultant of Crime? I just can't see any other reason why she hasn't crashed and burned long before this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor David Collins...

...it seems no one had a kind word to say about him. Not even the cops. Do cops often talk shit about murder victims?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Too confusing for me to make sense of at thus stage.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

My observation of this chapter is. How did Phyllis hockup with Sean? She has had Ryan as a partner and Ryan is buddies with Sean. Who is looking after Sean now mother in prison? He can be making a lot of money working at Rita’s. But the biggest surprise is the Ms Green. As a mole she fits right in. Always around headquarters, in the background, doing simple everyday police functions. I hope she is a double agent for Don. Isn’t there anyone of police force who is a true officer . Finally will Cindy and/or Jenna go to Rita’s club for BDSM instead of Lesbian activities?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eyes Only Series Info