All Comments on 'Ashley Alone'

by johnriverscb

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

ohboy. MORE, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good start. don't stop! :)

suranaesuranaeabout 8 years ago
Hey, this is pretty good

Please, do go on. Slow & sensual with all the right build up. We have a contender here.

Though I must question how her step parents & doctors are ignorant of the quirks of her biology. She has a sick between her legs in addition to a pussy. That's something hard to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh MAN. There's no way this isn't turning into a series, with an ending like that. And with a first chapter like this, I can't wait to read more.

This immediately strikes me as very high quality writing, and my only complaints are as shallow as "There wasn't enough". I'm definitely left wanting more, and all I can say is that I hope you write more. Actually, I'll give one piece of constructive criticism, which is that I might like to see a greater density of sex scenes in future chapters. (And, a suggestion, though you might be planning to take this route anyway. With the strong focus on oral sex in the opening paragraphs, maybe we might see some autofellatio later on? Though it seems like Ashley is no longer alone...)

ajignatsajignatsover 6 years ago
Not bad

You need to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's a shame you didn't continue this story.

This one is so hot and good. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

definitely need to followup

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous