All Comments on 'It Could Be Worse Ch. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Twisted and sick, Couldn't finish it. I wish there was another section for twisted fucks to write this garbage in. 1 star and that cant describe how much I hate it. I have to throw up now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
anonymous

I usually do not write comments but this so in the wrong story area but if you wanted to piss off your readers with this story you did a good job. This story is not loving wife but what is S&M wanna be transgender bisexual genre all its own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1 star

Threw up some. Sick fuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Surely

I am assuming this is a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

More shit from cuck fag author. No need to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why isn't this faggotry in gay male?

there is a gay section for a reason

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Still not a LW story...

Still not a LW story...Even the female character knows it: "Get all that spunk out of me you fucking faggot"!!! Still a story without a hint of love, care or respect!!! Still a story where the lover is stupid as a rock, because he doesn't understand that letting a man suck him, makes him also a fagott...a man that likes another man sucking him is as much a fagott as the one that sucks...Just a last comment: the title should have been: "It Couldn't Be Worse"!!!...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come On Author!!!!!

Really? Did you read the definition of LW'S? Or is it to dark in moms basement.I'm not saying don't post just do it where it belongs.Putz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It could be worse,

But I'm not sure how. Seems like this story is about as bad as it gets.

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
Yet another effort to mainstream a sexual preference that...

represents, according to peer reviewed data, fewer than 6% of the population.

There are no empirical data showing otherwise. And the numbers propagated by the gay community are dishonest and laughable.

Folks consensual sexual proclivities, choices, and activities are none of my dam' business. That said, I don't read gay sex, don't want to read gay sex, and resent the hell out of that very vocal MINORITY spewing these stories in Loving Wives which implies heterosexual sex.

You may be here and queer but I don't have to get used to it.

Put this drek in GAY sex, please

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
You are a sad little boy.

First off, wrong catagory, nothing wrong with being gay but that's where this belongs, Gay Male not Loving Wives. Or Non-Erotic considering you ruined my erection.

Second your title: "It could be worse". That is the title to your story, not a challenge to make it worse.

Lastly your subject matter. If he was gay and she was helping him realize that, I can appreciate that but then why the insults? Why the degradation and why would anyone accept that? Last time I checked, being in love meant putting your loved one first not hurting them. Enjoying being spanked while having sex isn't license to getting beat up, spanking isn't equivalent to being used as a punching bag and that's what your story is, abuse.

Now this is your story and you have written it knowing the responses you are going to get. So you are a troll or using this as an outlet to exact revenge against some guy named John who is obviously a better man then you. Maybe if you hit the gym, took some course at University, got a better job than delivering pizzas and stopped living in your mothers basement John wouldn't have stolen your girlfriend. Because underneath all this posturing, that's what this is all about: Revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Every act has an accompanying consequence

Good acts have good consequences and bad acts have bad consequences.

I don't want to even be in the same country as you, eviltwin52,when your disasterous consequence arrives.

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
pa·thet·ic

who the fuck writes this pathetic shit drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You've got some great lines in this story!

"I was going on the offensive and with her smug smile she disarmed me." That brought to mind the cliche', Having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

"Here the woman I so loved was slowly robbing me of my masculinity." Petty theft if there ever was such. Funny how an author can portray the loss of something he's never had.

There's a whole lot more, but your story is not worth the time. Thankfully understanding what a miserable story this is took no effort.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 8 years agoAuthor
Chill all you haters

It's a joke people. Relax. Most, if not all of you merely comment and yet have no body of work to show what "great writers" you are. Some of you can't even spell.

Please people, if you're going to talk shit, do it right. Nothing is more boring than reading some misspelled drivel written by either uneducated or ignorant people. Your entire point gets lost when you are unable to, or simply can not spell.

I leave you now. You've inspired me to write more.

Thank you and have a great day.

Zed56Zed56about 8 years ago
Author

You have the cojones to bitch about commenters spelling when you write a mess like this? It isn't a joke. You are.Keep.writing though I'm sure Shakespeare is quaking in his grave over your next Pulitzer prize winning offer.PS.It might help to put this in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!!

Very hot story.

Not for everyone.

But the slow degradation is hot.

Write more.

Ignore critics!!

Only problem is where do you go from here.

Might have him somehow put it all behind him and go straight.

Get his life back to normal.

But then, someone finds out his weakness and slowly he is pulled back under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF

Just wish I could give it less than 1*.......

Hope I spelled it right enough for you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I read on and on, hoping he's grab her by the scruff of her cheap T-shirt and her....

.....short-short cut offs and throw her abusive skanky ass out of his life.

But it just kept getting worse and worse, he having no will, no personal strength. My god, how did he ever get that far in life without asserting himself at least occasionally?

Oh, that's right.....IT'S FICTION!!!! And about as bad as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
read first paragraph, voted it a 1 and moved on.

This should be in gay or fetish, bet you are voting for Clinton.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HAVE A CAN OF MY VOMIT

CHEERS FAGG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What don't you understand about GAY MALE?????

How stupid can you be not to post this is gay male? And you never give us a clue as to why he would acquiesce to ANYTHING his bitch wife says. Does he not have any pride or self respect? A truly awful story. Poorly conceived, badly written with thoroughly unlikeable characters and you posted it in the wrong category.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
post it in gay you fagg

Gay bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

Good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wrong section

what a load of crap. i hoped the 2nd chapter would be better, but hard to believe it is even worse.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 Vote

eat shit annony!

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

I love it! So damn sexy being humiliated and becoming Girly!

Keep up the good work!

I gave it a 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

fuck he is stupid

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Very nice so far.

You've got the right idea. Sucking dick is good on so many levels. Your wife wants best for you, and her womb, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

grow some fucking balls and get the hell out faggot

MrKachingMrKachingover 3 years ago
Super Hot

I think this is the perfect marriage.

A cucky that sucks cocks for his woman. Keep writing. I can't stop stroking:-)

Also, Joanie needs more feminization. I think she should get her tongue pierced and lips boosted.

Muah!

Georgi

advguy68advguy68almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I love cuckold humiliation stories.

My comment is more about anonymous homophobes who always criticize stories like this. Why do they read stories like this if they're not into that kind of thing? Is there a shortage of straight stories on the site?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This story couldn’t possibly be any worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1692 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES