All Comments on 'Page Ch. 06'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story continues to get better and better keep up the great work.

OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
Great Fun

This is becoming a high octane thriller. It isn't the real world, no more than the stories of Robert Ludlum or Ian Fleming and I accept it on its' own terms. I can even believe that a US Congressman can acquire a wife without the gossip columnists noticing ( I am always inclined to believe anything about the USA ), I just want to know how you are going to explain her reappearance after a very public kidnapping!

Keep going, I'm enjoying this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for giving us some answers and filling in some gaps. Please continue.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
This was pure awesome

I read it twice yet still can't comprehend how awesome this chapter is, not only did the story evolve massively from previous chapters but the suspense and the mystery just skyrocketed. Through all this it seems that Ryan somehow missed it that mom & aunt actually sanctioned his relationship with Page, even going as far as arranging papers and erasing the past just so they appear married. Sure he now takes it for ranted by never actually asked them how they feel about, something I wold like to see addressed in the future. On the other side of all this is his mom who seems to be even more loaded with secrets than Page, not that Reba is an angel on that one too. Actually made me laugh quite a bit to see him a little boy pampered by his mom the super secret problem fixer.

If Ludlum, Fleming & Clancy weren't dead they could have taken a page out of you book, adding steamy sibling sex always makes the story at least 300% better ;)

5* aren't even a debate here!

irishcream44irishcream44almost 8 years ago
Personal Plea

Loving the story and looking for more. Hope you will consider my personal plea to never name an on-line story "Page" again, especially when it is multi PAGEs. LOL

DL0911DL0911almost 8 years ago
The best

I am sad for having just finished a great combination of sex and espionage. Please continue developing this story. You are now my favorite author in Literotica.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Another brilliant chapter.

I can't convey just how much I enjoy this story. It challenges me more than I'd like to admit. I await the next chapters with baited breath. (Maybe not baited, but anxiously).

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Good, she is safe.

I liked the chapter, the back and forth between present tense and past tense keeps throwing me off. Only a minor thing. I bet Ryan is getting really pissed with all this hidden crap lol. Now he finds out that every member in his fsmily besides his asshole father is in this secret spy stuff ... like I have said before, great premise and you all build it well. Thanks for the entertainment and your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better if you actually used past tense.

This would read a lot better if the narrative was in the past tense. Using present tense in the narrative makes it seem like directions for a script. Present tense is expected in the dialogue between characters, but the rest should be past tense.

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Present Tense

The use of present tense for the Page series was a conscious choice aimed at adding tension and making the reader feel the story is happening (unfolding) as they read it. There is more action to come and the tense will remain present. Nearly all of our other stories are in the more traditional past tense. -MM

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Really enjoying this!

Glad you finally explained some of the loose end questions floating around in the previous chapters...makes more sense now. Looking forward to what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best author on the web

God I'm addicted to your stories.Everyone is a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

Loved it. Probably the best story I've read to date. Awesome.

Jacobus_LVIJacobus_LVIover 7 years ago
Best story on the site, period.

Couldn't put this one down. It's like Tom Clancy meets Penthouse Forums.

Hoping for a "True Lies" type of ending. Also that Page will surrender her remaining cherry.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Really great story - Loving every bit of it. Can't wait to read the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck you - you led me down the path and then

left me here ... bitch, I am sooo pissed at being left with no conclusion

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 7 years agoAuthor
WTF?

The previous anonymous commenter has left exactly the type of comment that makes us want to quit.

Page Ch. 07 is in progress. It's two Lit pages at the moment, but it'll probably be four or five when complete. Page is likely to be an ongoing story of many chapters, we have sufficient plot for about 20.

Also, it's summer and we are working on a long complete story as well as the trilogy of stories...

spotteddick100spotteddick100over 7 years ago
Ignore the Idiots!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

This is a great series so far and I am really looking forward to the next. I saw that you are thinking of making this a long series and I am thrilled. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Im also going to say as well ignore the arseholes

Ive read all of the page chapters, can't wait for you guys to release the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Anonymous commentor with the -ve remarks was so.....

...hooked, he/she became frustrated & left such remarks.

So, look at the idiot's negative comment as a positive criticism as to how your really great writing has made such reader a fan that he/she cannot wait for the story to progress & have a HEA ending. Said reader may have a problem with W.I.P. (Work in Progress) in general so it's nothing against you, it's just how this person is wired. I bet you this person does it on every good work here that are still WIP. If he/she cannot handle WIP literatures (that at times will take months or years to finish or develop), then this person should just stay reading completed works.

Or may I suggest that in Chapter 1 of this series, in your notes, you mention that it's a WIP & may have 20 chapters. This will prepare first time readers way ahead of time that this work is still in progress.

So, again, don't be deterred by one comment from a fan of yours who is sooooo into your great writing & story telling. It should show you how great a writer you are that readers are soooo hooked! Compare that one comment to the many positive & encouraging comments you received.

Also, just remove or delete that comment (if that is possible).

All in all, great work & can't wait to come back here to read many more about Page & Ryan Levik. This is amongst one of the BEST sibling incest stories here. Great work!!

eodomeodomover 7 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting for the next chapter! Are you stuck or teasing us 🙀

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is one of the greatest series on here. Keep up the good work!

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
Great writing

I love this story, I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to #7 and more!

Excellent series ... kept me reading from #1 to #6, wishing for #7. Soon, please?

Thanks

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Just hurry up with the next instalment - please !

If you fail to complete this story - I'll go mad !

This one one the best adventure stories I've read on here - and the sex is pretty good too !

Please don't leave it too long before you submit chapter 7.

Thanks for a really great story so far !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh so hot

This has to be one of the best I have ever read in here. PLEASE keep going.

devsignh1devsignh1over 7 years ago
awesome story

Really good story to read ...

please keep posting new ch,eagerly waiting for your updates.

Thanks

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
So wonderful

You out do your selves on every story. They are masterful written with enough detail, great flow, and superior visuals. Every story is exceptional and deserves praise. They leave you hungry for more as you finish. Cannot wait till ch. 106 lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Page is really a good read!!! I binged read it all night and now I'm thirsty for more. Can't wait for chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I need more. This is first I have made. Love the story. Hopefully u have more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

This story was so good it should be made into a movie with a few tweaks. I absolutely love page and her brother and I am dying waiting for your next chapter. keep up the good work

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
Captivating and Enthralling

A story that holds the reader entertained, not as a quick jerk fest, but a well thought out and entertaining read that captures the imagination. Please continue writing this story as it has many chapters yet to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please add to this story

This has been an awesome story and I keep checking back for the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I love the story hope that you publish the nextt chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
New chapter

When will chapter 7 be coming out. In October you stated chapters 7&8 were 90% completed. Can't wait for continuation.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
What news on the next chapters ?

Only the suspense is beginning to get to me !

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Still waiting to see where this story takes us next.

nujef12nujef12almost 7 years ago

Series is great.cant wait for the next chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Wow...

I'll have to read the previous chapters, but I read this one as a nomination for the contest and I am blown away!

You shape the suspense so well, from the sensations Ryan feels while coming to, including the confusion from taking Page as well as Natalie and his mom arriving. I love how the intrigue deepens and I feel his relief when mom states Page will arrive in the morning. I so enjoy how Page erupts when she thinks the operation compromised Ryan's safety and they listen to her. At this point I don't know if he's entirely a wounded bird, BUT I love how Page stakes her claim over him and loves him; she's tough, smart, quick, kick-ass yet tender-hearted and loving. Wow! A hands-down 5!

My only reservation is if you're planning on bringing Ryan "into" the operation, he really seems the odd person out, like a square peg in a round hole--it looks like he'll have quite the learning curve and I hope you'll adequately address this as the story unfolds. However, thank you for creating characters in Ryan and Page that are flawed yet believable--AND they can grow into their roles more (mostly Ryan). It's these flaws that make the characters and story so credible.

My only recommendation: detail the sexual sensations and feelings for both more, like if parts of them tense up before the orgasm, if they curl their toes, if she squirts from an intense coupling...I'm just throwing out ideas here to help. While it won't hamstring a 5 rating to have it, it will seduce your readers more if they feel that sex binds them even stronger by their mutual, intense sensations. ;)

TopazThornTopazThornover 6 years ago
Hooked

Please continue I am hooked on your story ,and would like to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
glad these guys are on the home team!

what a great tapestry you've woven, passionate and emotional! this is why i read here!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
I just had to reread this

and glad to read more from one of my faves writer here

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
Sorry

I meant from a couple of my faves

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Wow, how prescient!

This is my second read but the first time since Trump's inauguration and the ongoing Russia investigation. Who would have thunk?

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Oh My!

Great story, suspense, sex! I can’t stop reading!

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!!

This story has all elements of a great novel! The sex is a big plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fat Donie, Roosian Agent

Besides being a chickenshit, who can't even fire his own people, Fat Donnie pisses his pants every time anyone wiith an IQ higher than his (everyone on the face of the earth} tries to talk to Fat Donnie.

Gary13Gary13almost 3 years ago

This continues to be a great story. As a firearms instructor for 40 or so years, it bugs me to have you call the magazine of a Glock a "clip". I've probably mentioned that before; not trying to be a hard-ass, but please understand, to us who really appreciate and understand firearms and their proper use, terminology is very important!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So we still don't know who's behind this eh'. And it's pre Trump and all that talk of Russian interference in U.S. elections and mistrust of Chinese electronics (5G) and whilst we are aportioning blame the big con perpetrated by north Korea or the attempt to con Trump. ( Life imitating art/erotica). Is that too fanciful . 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Wow, he grew up with a mother and an aunt who were both involved in clandestine government spying. This one of those stories that keeps you on the edge of your seat. The writing is excellent, and the storyline is superb. Well Done 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so I like that when he smells the cigarette smoke in Page's hair that it was Aunt Reba who indulged and not Page. That pushed your score up to five. Then I had a flashback to more than 45 years ago after I read this:

"They spy on government and corporations with equal perniciousness," Mom says."

Reading Anne McCaffrey in High School was how I came to learn the definition of the word Pernicious. Thank you Dragon Riders Of Pern novels!!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A wonderful story! But there was one little irritation and that was the Crass statement their mom made here toward the end as she came out of the bathroom. Regardless that she knows what her son and daughter are doing together, i felt the statement was "awkward", unnecessary and Definitely a mood breaker for the couple. Jmo. But still a 5🌟 read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
2398 Followers
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Page Ch. 07 Next Part
Page Ch. 05 Previous Part
Page Series Info