All Comments on 'Gloryhole Addiction'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your work!

Another fantastic story Brittni. You are the best writer on Lit! 5 stars baby girl!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Well written!

You've got a ton of interesting stories up in that head of yours just waiting to come down onto the page - keep up good work.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I have a desire to do the gloryhole thing too. After reading your story even more so. Can not wait for your next posting.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great story for cum lovers like us

I really liked this story and agree with the addiction part. I can see where it will really get to you. I actually love glory holes and have visited them in several different countries. Xoxoxoxo Annette

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
Oh nice

What a unique tale. It left me wanting that. I might have to change my name to cock rubber. ;-)

DarknessThrivesDarknessThrivesabout 8 years ago

As a cumslut I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked it but idk I just feel like if the girl has a boyfriend she shouldn't be slutty like that I know it's a story but imagine how Dawson would feel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Girl!

You are a very Good Girl! You assume your own sexuality, and enjoy what you did. And your writing is good as well. Would love to meet you but I live across the ocean from you.... N

bndtriderbndtrideralmost 8 years ago
Wow

Britt I loved this story!! I must confess that I was totally hard throughout the entire story. If that offends you I do apologize but damn I love the way you tell a story. Thanks

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 7 years ago
We could have sucked and fucked together...

If we went to school together we could have done those guys and got off together. It would have been great to perfect blowjob techniques and realize all the different ways we enjoy sex. Don't misunderstand me - no girl on girl stuff but two horny 18 year old women enjoying fucking and sucking different men. Though we would need the 'good girl' reputation we could have had each other to share those dirty little secrets with. The dirtier the better. Wow!! The fun we could have had with all those men!! Even though I'm older now, what remains true is the 'the dirtier the better.' I'm loving your writing!

timm10827timm10827over 7 years ago

You are the slut of my dreams. If we dated we would be at the swingers club parties all the time. I can only imagine how good your are in bed. You must be unstoppable in a group sex party.

OzzycanOzzycanover 7 years ago
oh my!!

Glory holes have always been a huge fantasy of mine and this story.. wow! thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your writing!

You're fast becoming my favourite author. Really hot story. I was imagining I was the boyfriend you mentioned and that after you let me in the booth to watch one of your dirty suck sessions I got to fuck you too,, kissing your hot slutty mouth and making you squeal, bent over with my cock deep inside your tight wet pussy. Thanks for the great read - Michael

sangeetadsangeetadabout 7 years ago
my fav author

Love your writing. Everything about it. It isn't wrong at all.. Don't worry girl.. Just think about how many sad men you would have made soo happy. Fred for one..

Falc570Falc570about 7 years ago
You tell a great story

Brittini4u, your writing style is to be commended. You expertly convey excitment and passion to make your story flow and instill in the reader to eagerly read the next word and word after word. I was totally engrossed in your storytelling. This one of the best stories I have read on this site. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the time and effort you put into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

Very hot. Well written, detailed and believable, with a good amount of humor and characterization, and very sex set up. Horny young woman sucking off random men through the glory hole... yeah. It turned me on. And to know this was true... My favorite parts were: "I was providing a service and getting myself off at the same time. It was submissive and dominate all rolled into one. I fantasied about that guy wearing the tie and how he was a business man or an administrator who just needed to relieve some stress after a hard days at work. The potential stories for the other guys and the many to come were exponential. One of the guys could be a blue collar man and just stopped off to get his dick sucked before work or maybe an older gentleman who after decades of marriage and his wife no longer interested in sex, is forced to stop in for a little blowie to help him get a better night's sleep. 

Additional reasons I imagined for each guy that I had sucked off at the bookstore ranged from that unattractive high school boy my age who had trouble getting a girlfriend and needed to shoot a load just to keep from having wet dreams to a college athlete who needed to get ready for practice or the big game and needed that blowjob for a better performance. Another guy may have been just a homeless bum trying to satisfy his urges or a young father whose wife has been busy with the children and he stops in for head so not to cheat with the secretary at his office. I must have invented dozens of scenarios which were probably correct."

And

"All I can say is "OMG." Let me disprove the myth that only large cocks can produce large loads. This tiny penis, literally filled my mouth with his foul spunk. Some of it trickled down my chin as I had trouble pulling off without some slippage. You would have thought such a disgusting looking man would repulse me but that only turned me on more. His cum was bitter and vile but I loved swallowing it for poor Fred because he sure needed that. I stayed for a total of about an hour. I swallowed 7 loads counting Fred's before heading to see Dawson. "

Keep up the great work, you are really talented.

I am a young, bisexual man, very passionate and creative. If you'd like to exchange ideas or stories, or chat, maybe exchange photographs, please email me at

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. If you are not interested , that is OK.

bgdick68bgdick68over 5 years ago
Huge load on this

I am 70 yo man and would love to meet up with my granddaughter through a gloryhole. I dream about this happening. Keep up the wonderful writing.

wendy53wendy53over 5 years ago
Glorlyhole Additction

is there glorlyhole that supply young guys only mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're a dirty little girl....

and I mean that in the nicest of all possible ways! Love gloryhole stories and fantasize about my wife doing them when we were younger. She'd have never bit which was one of the reasons it was so hot! Love that you finally gave up the pussy!

Great writing!

daved470daved470about 5 years ago
nasty but nice

I cannot see any problem here. She enjoyed it and she did it for herself. No one was harmed and no one knows but herself Good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Big shock

Loved the story because my wife and I had done that a few times during the 80s. A good follow up would have been seeing that tie you saw while giving head in your parents closet - or at the breakfast table. If that happen would you return or try it at home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kiss me babe !

your my kind of girl ! your secret boyfriend..... JJ I luv to suck as much as you do and I Burp after I swallow ! Not bad manners just Good Sperm !

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

That’s girl is a keeper.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

I think you should go back for more, if that’s what you want to do. I would do everything that you want while you’re younger. I regret never trying to blow a guy when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. I wish I was you because I would still be going to that place. As a guy I have been to xxx cinemas and glory-holes not to get sucked but to actually suck cocks. I have sucked about 20 or 30 cocks only. One guy I use to have come to my apartment about a dozen times around 6 am so I could suck him off. I have only swallowed maybe 3 loads of cum because I was worried about AIDS.

I'm in a different country now and married so it is difficult to go out and find cocks to suck. But I found a place finally. I was there twice just for a few minutes checking it out. I sucked a cock each time but didn't have time to finish them. One was a black guy with a small cock. He was about 4 inches at the most. I was surprised because you always hear that black men are hung. The good thing, like you mentioned in your story, is that I could fit the whole cock in my mouth. He was the first cock I had in my mouth in about 5 years. I really missed it.

Then the second guy was a white guy with a thick cock about 6 or 7 inches long. I was hoping he would cum in my mouth before I had to leave. But he was having trouble with his metal cock ring because of no lubrication. That threw me off so I left.

I plan to take a couple of days off of work and go back there for an hour or two and lay in the sling so guys can fuck my ass. I have one cock in my ass a long long time ago for a few seconds and it felt like heaven. I need to feel what a real cock feels like and what it's like to get gangbanged.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 3 years ago

"As I was drying off, that is when I saw them lying in the corner. It was a pair of silk, designer boxers with ships on them, lying in a ball. "

Yah see bro? Had just just put your undies in the hamper like a good husband dudes would still be getting blown at the glory hole. lol.

Anyway, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story!

I loved especially the detail about cum and saliva on her bare feet and toes.

I will read all of your stories from now on.

Please continue your great writing, and thank you for sharing these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to meet a girl like that!

LostinWCOhioLostinWCOhioalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see a story where she confronts Mr. Designer Boxers. I could write one! With your permission, of course.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEateralmost 2 years ago

There are just a few parts that may not add up as I worked at an Adult bookstore that had 12 booths and almost all had gloryyholes either one or two as we called them Bi or gay booths as a person could bend over in the gay booth and get a cock at each end or just go for the single hole booth. Now as the person working i was asked allot as to who was either in the store or how the action was as e had bi-guys, guys on the downlow, gay guys, older chicken hawks on the hunt for young meat, and couples that were straight or bi as sometimes they would share or she would watch as he sucked. Allot would also peer thru the hole to see the person on the other side and if it was a girl or couple or trans person the word spread like wildfire and sometimes lines would form, so for this girl Not to get seen or discovered would have been impossible at our store and as the store clerk I would also have seen it on camera (we didn't tell 99% of customers that we had a Tv screen at the bottom of the counter showing the different cameras as we could also watch the live action.) I am good looking so I got allot of offers of all kinds but Never mix business with pleasure; but sometimes later after-hours well let's say I don't kiss and tell but got to fulfill allot of fantasies. So Fred in her story would have known everything going on as I did; and I was Always discreet but really friendly to those who brought in traffic as a girl like her i would have had her in booth 12 at the end so nobody would bother and she had only one hole, unless she was wild then #8 or #4 but if she was sucking one guy she had better be fucking the other one as the bears would be attracted to her like Honey. Just as we had our regulars; like a couple that would lead the guys on, and then hubby would finish them and share the snowball with her. And a hot tranny who loved being spitroasted as the bigger guy almost always got her mouth. Then there was the married downlow guy who was lie the girl in this story coming in sweat pant outfits so he could strip down and suck as long as possible or as many guys as he could before going home to his wife and kids. The owner is still a good friend and it is still a Hot bed of wild fun all on the QT of course but most horndogs and degenerates know about it as some nights are dedicated discount nights for couples, trannies or special themes. I even took a lady friend as a reward and gave her an hour or 20 cocks whichever came first and said if she did good i would bring her back to the theater for a blindfolded Gangbang. I had to put a tarp in my car as she was dripping in cum as she is a Super Hot Granny that Loves sucking cock. I could tell all kinds of naughty stories that would make this one seem sweet compared to the naughty things I have participated in, or caused.. hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello at 63 years old having your dick sucked by a young female is the greatest I have taught many females how to suck use their tongue where to lick between a mans balls and his asshole rimjobs I love a hard tongue fucking in my tight asshole I also love tongue baths getting my ass spanked and I have a foot fetish I hope I will get many girls to contact me so I can teach them as well my email jjblondeeguy2@gmial.com

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Love a woman who perfecrs her craft/fetis/addiction. You get the idea, eh?

MainrunnerMainrunner8 months ago

Love how she got totally naked in the booth. Ss a guy with a foot fetish I found it incredibly hot

brokolibrokoli5 months ago

Great story, well written! Would be great if you continue.

CraigBrisbaneCraigBrisbane5 months ago

It is a fun story that invites the reader into the mind of a young woman with a fetish for sucking anonymous cocks. For me it is a real turn-on! Brittni's writing is brilliantly addictive.

DeltaFoxDeltaFox11 days ago

Great story!! I really enjoy slutty teen stories. I guess it takes me back to my own high school days and fantasising about all the gorgeous popular girls sucking cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5124 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES