All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 01'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmmmm

Good start my friend. I await further chapters before I rate, but this chapter landed between 4-5.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
racist?

no more racist than the bm-wf stories and this one is fun to read. i luv the turnabout to the usual formula. kudos 5*

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
I'd like for this to continue

I like it so far. It's got some of my favourite things in it.

A black girl, named Jackson no less (look up adult star Diamond Jackson, and you'll see what I'm talking about.) And muscular girls, fitness models are a turn on too.

Please continue.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 8 years ago
Definitely different.

I'm not quite sure what to think of this one yet. Like the Anon, I like how you took the usual BMWW formula and kind of flipped it. That was pretty clever. I like clever.

That said, I'm not a fan of the N-word. I know some people use it in their tales, but it's degrading to those who use it, as much as it is to those to which it's directed. Just my opinion.

Now that that's out of the way, this was still a pretty good tale, so far. Some elements stretch credulity, like Michelle's Hubby never screwing her since how long have they been married? I LOL'd at that one. I'll keep reading it and see how and where this tale goes, though. Overall, a good first effort.

4 Stars

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 8 years ago
Like the turnaround

The whole white-women-who-can't-resist-the-big-black-stud is so overused. I've been waiting for someone to do a story that reverses it. Looking forward to more.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Great Start

Now how will it take for Nik to get the Principal involved and under his Thumb. It will be interesting to see How Michelle's husband acts when his Wife get's Pregnant. Will he be a willing Cuck or will he try to Stand up. esp. considering his wife's Baby will be Lighter.

hunghandsumhunghandsumabout 8 years ago
Whitewash High Ch. 02-05

Excellent beginning, keep'n rolling.

Whitewash High Ch.:

01 Michelle

02 The Principal

03 Student Discipline-Turning the shrews around

04 So with the girls, so with the guys.

05 Meeting parents

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Racist

I think you maybe fetishizing black women. Ghetto is racist and super offensive you kept repeating it. The race play was so far out there it was too much for me to continue reading. I'm concerned with how much more there was because I stopped half way it was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: Racist

so i guess that all of the black men raping or 'mesmerizing' white women with their non existent 'bbc' isn't racist right? get a clue screwball

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real..Maybe?

I am white and actually dated a beautiful black woman for six months and she liked to call me massa and herself my slave girl...she really got off on it. The only issue was that she sometimes had a hard time turning it off..... every now and then the role playing would slip out in public...almost got my ass kicked a couple of times. I liked the role playing but she wanted MORE and left me. I am glad to have had that experience and "think" I am glad she left me...I don't think I could do the MORE.

avengilineavengilineabout 8 years ago
You aren't a smiler are you??

See...this was terrible to me....it wasn't sexy it was rude. Like you managed to take us black to slavery all in one go......Nope...nope.....as a black woman who dates interracially (primarily) I'm gonna tell you right now it's not like this at all...skin color doesn't actually come up like this unless you mention it or like me have a habit of saying "cause I'm black" or "honey, I'm black"... it just doesn't happen like that. They can be just as mean or nice as any other good man and you just have to find the right one........this was ignorance in it's truest form.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 8 years ago
An Interesting start

Definitely not a typical interracial story. I look forward to seeing where you are going to take this. Just please don't forget that the plot drives the sex, not the other way around.

motordaddymotordaddyalmost 8 years ago
Interesting Twist in

today's world. I am so tired of this world's obsession with political correctness. Rudeness should not be tollerated however there still is the first amendment to consider which gives one the freedom of speech. I too have had experiences were the eboney princesses of the world have wanted to be my submissive old school slave girl or plantation slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is so funny, I was trying to get into it but it was just to hilarous!

sorry.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Suck my black dick you tinny-winnie white boy. I know you enjoyed sitting behind your keyboard jacking off and writing this while pimples were bursting on your pasty face.

MsljlillyMsljlillyover 7 years ago
Wasn't my cup of tea

I want to commend you on sitting and writing a story to submit. I didn't like the continued use of ghetto school, and the demeaning way he handled and treated the woman. I love an aggressive alpha male, but in this story it seemed more spiteful than an alpha male. Hopefully in the remainder of the story some of the terms and treatment can be better.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 7 years ago
How did this get so many stars?

This is definitely something I couldn't finished all I thought was damn... this writer tryna belittle the black community who lives in a rough neighborhood and then teachers not giving rats ass and stereotyping, my god.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good so far

A refreshing change from all these black males and a situation I know exists. One problem is that you are suggesting that two people that will fuck in a classroom, use words like slut, ghetto, cock and cunt are going to shy away from one word that is essential to the whole "black slave" fantasy. "Negress"? Really? Words are noises of air. Don't let the whiny children of PC ruin a good story; especially one that is only read by people who, if easily offended should fuck off to an Enid Blyton site. The missing word is, of course, nigger. Anyone doesn't like it can read the "Romantic" section or sod off to a children's story site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's what I get

I should have known a story called "whitewash" would be offensive. I love stories with white alpha males but this is ridiculous. I don't find racism sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm happy to have finally met a real man," she told him, running a long, tender finger along his muscular leg. "One not afraid of the PC police, or infected with white guilt."

ayy lmao

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 6 years ago
Belongs in BDSM

Characters in the story might call it "White Guilt", but I found the premise for the story (or, this chapter, anyway) to be ugly, offensive, and NOT EROTIC IN THE LEAST.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are people on BOTH sides of the Black/White fence who are turned on by role-playing the whole master/slave thing (saddened, yes. Surprised, no.), but a story about such a relationship, rooted in degrading and being degraded, seems better suited to the BDSM Category than here in Interracial Love. (the song "What's Love (Got to do With it?)" comes to mind).

I agree that the word "negress" was out of place and jarring. As vile as "The n-word" is, it would be appropriate within the context of such a relationship (although a warning about it in your intro would be appropriate, should you decide to use it).

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

I'm so sick and tired of stories where the white girls can't resist the black guy it's sad so many white women are so stupid to have a black man over a good white man but the liberal world and society of late act like there shouldn't be any black women out there who like white better than black meat we need more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn hot.

Anyone objecting to the rascist roleplaying needs to recognise two things. First this is fiction, not real life and the two of them are roleplaying. Neither of them have to manifest genuine rascist beliefs to just to play act. What is forbidden is often hot, so for them - fake rascism. Would either one usurp the other's inalienable rights or support police murder? - Fuck no. They're having some hot, sexy, cheating fun,

This is 100% more original than most of the cliche crap in this category. How many objectors would have said nothing if their gender and skin color were reversed? Not fucking many, I'd bet. But given something different but obeying the same Alpha male fantasy bs required in this category - They Whiiiiiiiiiine.

And this is definitely Interracial. This isn't the black god breeds white bitches category, it's called Interracial, so deal with it, unless the haters really willing to admit that they don't believe in equality? And It may have bdsm undertones but the story is not ABOUT bdsm. It's about hot Interracial sex.

And I give it 5*

Great job.

sowerofashsowerofashabout 6 years ago
I skipped to the comments...

...And I was not disappointed. There's an ocean of bm/wf content and I bet not one of you ever complained about it then. "Waahh racist" lmao stay mad.

That one anon at 02/19/18 has it straight: "this is definitely Interracial. This isn't the 'black god breeds white bitches' category, it's called Interracial, so deal with it... It may have bdsm undertones but the story is not ABOUT bdsm. It's about hot Interracial sex."

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The comments here are ridiculous

How many of the people here that claim this is racist do the same to the ridiculous "BBC white wife wimp cuck" shit that gets posted in this section on the regular? So because this is a white man its horrible and degrading when its just role-play fantasy? This is one of the few actually interesting stories even on this section, all the others are just a rinse repeat of the formula I mentioned before.

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
Kick Ass Story

I love ramming Black women hard in their tight cunts, this story bought back fond memories of my past black girlfriends.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69about 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing

Finally a hardcore interracial that involves a white alpha claiming bitches. Can't wait to read futher.

jharpjharpover 4 years ago

Oh I'm gonna love this series. I can tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

I get it. Some people like race play. Ok well actually I don’t get it because I thinks it’s weird as fuck. This is a horrible, terrible, atrocious, appalling, odious, horrifyingly borderline racist tragedy. I prefer black women over other women but the constant referral of the word ghetto clearly has racial undertones to it. And yes the BBC thing is weird as hell too. Ask any “normal” black woman (ones who definitely would NOT enjoy this travesty of a story) and they’ll tell you they think the BBC is untrue and damaging. There’s nothing wrong with the whole Alpha thing but honestly if you’re fantasizing about degrading women then you and your readers who enjoyed this do not like women. I couldn’t even finish the story. It made me want to throw up my lunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Calm down

It's amazing how everyone's okay with some extreme racism when black cock is involved, but the moment the shoe is on the other foot people lose their freaking minds.. It's FAKE! A story! Fictional! No body was harmed during it's writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to the haters,

god looking threw the comments is a bloody joke, and seriously shows how insecure people are.

like seriously spend 5 mins in interacial and youll find hundreds of black alphas fucking white women and cucking white guys, and using racial slurs, and those get praised to high heaven, but no if a white guy gets a good hot raceplay story its racist, yeah defintly shows how insecure you boys are.

what else o yes the ones saying a black women wouldnt enjoy this, lets see im a black women, and i fucking love this series its hot as hell and damm does it turn me on, cause fun fact its a fucking kink.

seriously reverse the damm colours and you insecure morons would be praising it to all hell and back, and honestly shows how insecure and racist you lot are, i would laugh my ass off if the person writing this is black cause then all of you would shut the fuck up cause your heads would explode

to many bbc lording over everyone stories so im quite happy getting a hot nasty bwc one so thank you author for this series i hope you keep doing it, and hopfully it wont be like the other sites which ban everything that isnt pro black cucking white (seriously every bloody site that has a art, story so on of a black women with white guy ends up deleting and banning it cause black boys are damm insecure then agian we got that given how much they push the false sterotype called the bbc)

KJay15KJay15over 3 years ago
A Welcome Change

So glad I found a change to the usual take on "interracial love" which is "BBC makes white man a cuck" or something along those lines, i rarely go into the IL section because I know that's what I'd find, For example,

A wife changes the plans for a cuckold date night.

Jess and wives explore more black cocks on vacation.

First Time True Love: A White GODDESS & Black Mandingo.

Monica's sex life is blackened, hubby approves.

So yeah, these are just four descriptions I found on the recent additions, I have no idea how people can call this racist but those four are fine, anyway, great beginning, I can tell its going to be an amazing story.0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

change of pace from the usual interracial stories on here can anyone recommend anything similar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was role-playing, and that us understandable, but I would personally prefer it not to happen. I kept looking for a description of her beautiful pussy. That's where I think the author missed the point--the pussy.

BleachbunnyBleachbunnyalmost 2 years ago

Reading this gave me the courage to finally create my own account here!! This story was sooooo good and it was sooooo well-written and gave me such a sense of freedom and being understood! Often as a minority it is very difficult to find such lovely lewd literature to support and satisfy my fetishes as a non-white and submissive woman! But this story did, and I just finished the first chapter, I have nooooooo idea how I'm supposed to make it through all the rest!

EnglishTeacher - thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for writing this! It's made me acknowledge my own fetishes and lusts, and gave me the courage to create my own account where I will be sharing my own stories eventually!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

Got to love the rampant hypocrisy in the comments. I often wonder if these people have actually ever thought about their idiotic and contradictory beliefs even once.

BBC takes and claims submissive white women = brilliant, wonderful so amazing etc.

BWC takes and claims submissive black women = Awful, you racist etc.

Listen to yourselves people, honestly just listen and then consider that the reason the world is divided, might just be down to people like yourselves...

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[10.07.23]

Hawt as Hell start!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

that was a great read. I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1357 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES