All Comments on 'In College on Sunday'

by oldercpl4fun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoy reading your writing keep it up

oldercpl4funoldercpl4funabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the feedback. Another chapter is in moderation and there are several more to come in the following weeks/months.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
Very good story

I'm really enjoying these stories, but your use of present tense when telling a story in the past is awkward.

For instance, the last paragraph reads, "I rest, feeling our bodies cool as we enjoy the tremors and twitches of aftershocks. She strokes my hair and cuddles me against her lush, firm body."

It should be written in the past tense, "I rested, feeling our bodies cool as we enjoyed the tremors and twitches of aftershocks. She stroked my hair and cuddled me against her lush, firm body."

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Some people go to college and get a boring degree, but lots end up with a Masters in sex ed. ;-) Should we call you "Professor" Mike?

Kathy's great, but Jane is a keeper! Of course, maybe that's because I'm partial to petite, big-boobed, freckled, redheads. ;-)

Really though, Jane just seems like a little fireball of energy, ready to try anything and horny as all get-out. She's the initiator, while Kathy seems to have gotten sucked up in Jane's slip-stream.

I'm hoping there is lots more to... ahem... "cum" in this series.

I'm also curious to know if you ever got to nail Donna?

The whole "past vs present tense" thing is a valid critique, but, although I found it to be a bit annoying at first, after four amazing chapters, I find myself not really noticing it anymore. The action is just too hot!

noel5474noel5474over 7 years ago
Fantastic start

i hope there is more of the story "In college..." this is a fantastic start and i can not wait for more. Please don't keep us waiting long, i enjoy the action and love put forth by both women, so please continue.

thanks

Noel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous