All Comments on 'Winner Takes All Ch. 02'

by whiteasianlvr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I really hate joey and your "real man" comments. Being a top has nothing to do with being a man.

Every guy gets an erection when his prostate is stimulated the right way. It's plain biology. I know this is just a wank off story but it's damn annoying to read joey treat bill that badly. Yes he likes to be dominated and he has feelings for joey wether he accepts it or not since he isn't sure of his sexual orientation till chapter 2 but damn if joey isn't using him and treating him filthily. I hope Billie realises what he wants and also realises that though he likes to be dominated and treated like a slut and used in bed he still deserves to be with someone who loves him and treats him right when not having sex. Bill really needs to leave joey and find a guy who makes him see the error joey's ways. I really hate joey and his stupid rants. If he really was a friend to bill he would never have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

So hot. Nobody understands the deep longing to be subservient to dominant Asian masters like you. Please let's have more of Joey and his Asian spear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please write more!

Your stories are honestly some of the hottest on this site. As a white guy with an asian master, we both love reading thse stories together.

Please keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like

I've like every chapter of every story you've written. Being a Asian top and realising what you've written, you are definitely right... I am not gay, I am just a guy giving the gay submissive boy what he not only wants , but needs from me... copious amount of my baby makers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I stumbled on this story and it hit me like a freight train! As a young attorney almost 35 years ago I helped a Korean firm navigate the permitting process Greenville. My contact was a distinguished older man who'd already opened factories in Europe and Canada. We worked from sun up to late into the night for weeks, and here without his family I had him to dinner with my wife at least once a week. It was almost midnight during the 3rd month as initial submission neared when I brought the brandy bottle into the room. After pouring us both a snifter he put his down, looked right at me, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him. I thought he'd hug me, but his hands moved to my face as he pulled me in for a kiss. Lightly at first and he looked at me, then once again, now with his tongue as he ravished my mouth. I actually swooned and it was the beginning of the end. He pushed me to my knees making me wait as he unbuttoned his pants then hauling out his short thick cock directed me to take him and not stop 'til I made him cum.

For the remaining 2 months of his visit we worked at his hotel. I'd arrive and get undressed, he'd pull me in for his dominant kiss, I'd sink to my knees to suck him 'til he came, we'd work 'til he wanted me back on my knees or on his bed on my back with my legs open for him to fuck me senseless. Once the permitting was over he returned to the corporate headquarters. We found a way to see each other once a year for the remaining 14 years he was alive. So fuckin' dominant, and yes, he was the real man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot

Love your stories. Love to hear about Asian alphas, their superiority, their obedient white subs. Pls write more

StevenBiMWMStevenBiMWMalmost 7 years ago
The Crossdressing is Hot

Loved the story especially when the dom asian guy tells the other guy to dress in panties, bra and girls clothes. As a longtime crossdresser who often has sex with other guys I can really get into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

Soft19bimSoft19bimover 1 year ago

OMG what I wouldn't give to be Billie! I'm also submissive, love to be dressed in fem undies by my man even though I don't class myself as a CD, and have a 'clit'. I would do anything for a Joey in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteasianlvr@whiteasianlvr
200 Followers
Long term reader of literotica who's lived in a world of fiction too long! By the way, I guess its obvious that I'm turned on by strong-willed men. My first experience was with an Asian - hence, the genesis of this story. It wasn't the greatest -- but I'll never forget the l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES