All Comments on 'The Knowing Ch. 04'

by pigalle

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10 stars

Are what I wish I could rate this. I would totally pay for the privilege of reading this. Why so slow though?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so good

honestly so good keep up the good work i love this serious so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

This feels so real. The writing is excellent, sharp, funny, and haunting all at same time. You are brilliant. I am looking forward to the next precious chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I made the huge mistake of reading this before you had posted the last part. Now I can't wait to see what will happen with these two.

Your writing is lovely. And I like the way you carry on with your story. It's not slow or boring like some people think, at least not to me. I think it's brilliant.

But please, finish this soon! The waiting is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the great work!!

Really enjoying this story so far!! Great writing and character development from the start. I'm really curious to know what happened between them and where they go from here. Also, as if I wasn't enjoying this story you mentioned some of my favorite artists, Buju and Chronixx!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I understand

The situation is one I feel acutely. Minus the racial part, but same feelings of someone else, forbidden, forever owning a piece of my heart. The yearning never goes away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous