All Comments on 'Chastity Resort Pt. 06'

by handyrandy9

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Despite the WTF comment, I loved it and all the stories in this series. I would love to be in his situation: denied; milked; and humiliated.

I guess that is just the way I am, and yes I am married. I have been married to the same wonderful woman for 25 years. We have fun together, but I wish she would go this far. Guess I am going to have to let her read this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!!

Yet another 5 from me! Oh and a tip for the hater nonnies, don't read a chastity story if it's not your kink lol! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best SPH/Chastity/Cuckold Stories Ever

Thank you so much for writing this. Its one of the hottest best written sex stories I've ever read. Love the SPH and their loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

Fantastic, the way he fucks her pussy with a huge dildo was incredible. so did my soaked pussy, so wet. you need to continue. you are a great writer, do not let the other comments disturb you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continue

I am a Brazilian guy and my wife put me in a chastity belt. he's making me crazy, teasing me all the time, sends me pictures when I'm at work and leave me dying of lust. I suck and lick her pussy it all night and she enjoys several times even let me out. I love her. We both worship yours stories, please do not stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love this

love this story i wonder how long before Anna has to have chad while tim is kept locked up .the story keeps on getting better i would love a resort like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars! Loved every last word!

Read all of this series so far and loved every second of it! I hope the next one is just as good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Any more?

More to cum I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting Story

If there is a part 7, Anna needs to borrow Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope there will be a part 7!

one of my favourite series on the site now. Love the sph aspects and the fact that they obviously love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please be a part 7

i really love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
50/50

I love the story and the way it developed but I hate those fat arsed women you see in the states. I've never seen a tight one yet. They wallow walking along. Sort of a pear shape. Ugh! That's why 50/50 just have to miss out those descriptions an imagine a fit tight Brit girl. Suckerman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife too...

My wife too had a bigger BF before me, much bigger than my 4.5 inch (and thin). Sh thinks its weird I ask her about him and does let me use a big dildo on her, but oh well. Wish she would get fucked like she deserves.

Dude in the story is one lucky SOB.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the introduction of the strap on how Chad gradually came to accept his role. He seems to be accepting of his role as his life for his wife overcomes his desire for orgasm. He is now willingly fucking his wife with the big strap on and beginning to appreciate being milked. He even had his first milking from his wife's friend. Love to read about this side of Fem Dom marriages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous