All Comments on 'The Last Fuck, Good-bye'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
brought tears to my eyes....

When I saw that it was another Colleen Jones story I thought, "this is great, another hot, hot story to masturbate by", but instead, it's the first time I've ever had tears brought to my eyes while reading erotica.

Great story Colleen, great discriptions and great emotion. I'm really impressed with your story telling ability. Keep up the good work and I'm always looking forward to reading your next hot story.

gragor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So sad, so beautiful

Ms. Thomas' love stories always tug at the heart strings, none more so than this one. I hope perhaps we'll learn that there are better days ahead for Kelly, and Angela too.

jefferson7jefferson7about 20 years ago
Emotional

Emotional and erotic, a combination often lacking in these stories. Well-written and deftly crafted, it moves the soul and heats the body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Beautiful and Emotional

Kelly will survive since she has friends and memories of her love. This was a very erotic story at first and then so emotional at the end. Kelly's lover let her go in the end so she can get on with her life. That is so beautiful it hurts. Lisa is in tears and so am I. I think we need a good cry. I do hope life is not like this all of the time.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, So Beautiful it Hurts.

Goode2shoosGoode2shoosabout 20 years ago
Heartwrenching...

What a truely heartwrenching story! The emotions have run through us all, at one time or another...no matter who we are. Thank you for reminding us it could happen to anyone, in the blink of an eye.

armyjim_2000armyjim_2000about 20 years ago
Outstanding tale!

What a fine story, one with sadness and beauty. I am seriously impressed by your insight and beautiful style. I hope to read more of you!

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahabout 20 years ago
Beautiful

Colly,

Another wonderful story. So sad, but absolutly beautiful. You're truly a very talented author.

bearleebearleeabout 20 years ago
Damn

I've come to this category two days in a row and in a way I wish I hadn't today. The story-excellent job! Worth every bit of a five. A certain sadness though for me in a different kind way because of a certain event almost one year ago to the day so, yeah, the story touched me in a very real sense. So I loved the story as written and the message but the feelings it brought up...I guess we all deal with things in our own ways. Thanks though for bringing back some fond memories of a time past. If none of this makes any sense-sorry-it does to me and I wish I could explain it better.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Powerful!!

Beautifully written, had to wipe a tear from my eye when I finished the story.

topgyrlstopgyrlsabout 20 years ago
I didn't want it to end

I have always liked your stories, but this one was the best, so far! I didn't want it to end, but the way you ended it made it believable. Is there any chance Kelly could find true love, with a woman?

Look forward to more from you!!

Thanks,

Nanayo

minsueminsueabout 20 years ago
I've already told you

how good this story is, but I couldn't resist leaving a comment. You've outdone yourself, Colly, with an undeniably moving story. *HUGS*

- Mindy

dirtyloverdirtyloverabout 20 years ago
re

The most moving thing I have read on lit, incredibly powerful.

BelegonBelegonabout 20 years ago
Very Beautiful

Very lovely although, of course, very sad. It is in the details that it is so wonderful. The drapes, the picture, the bank account. Although I don't belive it was your primary purpose, I wish those opposed to gay marriage would read this in the hopes of creating empathy. Extremely touching, Colleen, thank you for writing it.

KarenAMKarenAMabout 20 years ago
Beautiful and Moving

What a marvelous story. You have the amazing ability to integrate sex and love and life all together in your work, as this gem of a story shows. The pure humanity of your characters makes this story so much more than simply erotic, and we are all the richer for your talent. Thank you so much.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyabout 20 years ago
I cried

I have just read this story and sat and cried, it is beautiful sexy thought provoking and sad all at the same time.

Rudy JamesRudy Jamesover 19 years ago
Heart shattering

So sad...so sad...And so beautifully written. I cried my heart out. Because it happens. All the time. Loved this story more, and found it better than "The Perfect Storm".

So if Wolfgang Petersen has a few months to spare, he should consider making a major movie out of this story. Or maybe not. Just the ending. Let Andrew Blake take care of the rest.

cuervorosecuervoroseover 19 years ago
Beautiful

I absolutely love this author. I have her story listing in my "favorites". But this story topped them all. I'm still crying. What an absolutely gentle, touching, loving piece of writing. I'm in total admiration of Collen Thomas and her writing skills.

Dotrice1Dotrice1about 19 years ago
Wonderful

Once again you have risen to a new height. I have enjoyed your work for a very long time. You simply become better and more of an examplar that truly erotic love can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Heart-wrenching

What a wonderful story. I hate to be repetitious, but I also cried over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
All too real

Maybe the ending wasn't for the same reason, but nevertheless, goodbye is never easy. Even after 8yrs, I haven't truly let go. A great story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
*sniff*

heh, not very often I come across a story that makes me cry, great job, I loved it

~James Flowers

kimmy_kimkimmy_kimabout 17 years ago
Words fail me

I really mean this when I say I was absolutely astounded by this story. So, so emotional and heart-wrenching. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Poignant!

Keep returning to read it over again. IT´s one of the most moving stories I´ve read.

Thalassa is a cruel mistress.

biscuit53biscuit53about 14 years ago
sad

sad ending, how i wished that tanya is still alive

lesbearlesbearabout 9 years ago
made me tear up

This story was very effecting and had a real touch of hopelessness to it. It made me think of how I would feel if I lost my wife. Heart wrenchingly sad.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
A fine one

Well, this lady really knew how to write her stories into our hearts.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago

Hard to take, that overwhelming sense of loss. Of trying so hard to keep the memories intact, alive, as much and as long as possible.

Even through all the pain.

To actually feel that pain, to wind up with tears in your own eyes, demonstrates that the Author of the story got the intent of the story across, and then some.

Powerfully written.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Yet another good one from the Legend. I never tire of her work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

saddest i ever read...Goodbye Colleen your stories will be here in our memories

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6437 months ago

So So sad, but beautiful also!

Thank you so much!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

This tale took my breath away and tears running freely, but it’s nothing compared to the reality, then your soulmate isn’t coming back anymore …. Helplessness and a monstrous black hole swallowed me , hate for me is all i feel …. RIP

🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🪦🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous