All Comments on 'The Agency Ch. 20 (Retreat Pt. 01)'

by tnhardon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your work!

Take your time writing these, I know you do these in your free time...but I check every couple of days to see if there's a new installment, that's how invested in the story and main character I am! This plot is amazing and the sky is the limit with potential concepts. Really splendid work, carry on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome Story

The whole series is sooo much fun to read. Thank you very much for taking the time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome Story

I love your story! It's more than just a smut and that's what make this story better than most of the stories posted in this site.

I'm going to assume, based on the info on this chapter, that you're including celebrities from other countries like from China, Britain, France or something like that.

I would love to see Crystal Liu Yi Fei and Clemence Poesy get a chapter or two in your story... as well as Alexandra Daddario and Emma Roberts of course.

Wang4Wang4about 8 years ago
Great Concept for stories About Celebrities!

This story about the retreat really fills in a lot of "blanks" about this fictional agency. It provides more substance and facilitates future story lines I.e opportunities for Joe to maybe fill in around Europe or even Asia.

While I usually don't comment in this Lit category, want you to know that your stories are appreciated and you succeed in providing a realistic, if that is possible, character development to celebs. Life is like that.

Thanks for sharing

Ed

tnhardontnhardonabout 8 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thank you all so much for the compliments on both the story and this chapter. I was incredibly excited to get to this chapter on The Retreat as it not only introduced new characters, but allowed for a deeper look at what The Agency actually is.

I know that many of you have speculated on the introduction that The Agency is an international company, being a precursor to Joe filling in for other countries celebrities. While this is certainly a possibility, I am probably going to allow Joe the opportunity to continue to develop relationships with the celebrities he has already been with, with the addition of a few more along the way (hint: in the next few chapters you will likely be introduced to them).

However, my overall goal with the international portion of The Agency is to possibly franchise the story out to allow for new "associates" to be introduced to cover the celebrities that can't be covered in Joe's story. There is also the possibility that if I can't find someone to franchise this story out to, that I will handle the addition of new characters myself. I am not sure when I would start looking to head this direction, but I will post auditions for writers to franchise this out to in the message board at some point. Not every character is going to be like Joe, but I do want to find a writer that can carry on the storyline, while still maintaining the integrity that I have created.

I appreciate you all for reading and giving your feedback, and I hope you continue to enjoy Joe's exploits moving forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great job and thanks!

This series of stories has been a real treat to read. Always like seeing a new chapter being posted and also how quick each chapter is posted. Hope this series has many more chapters to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I love the series. I am always checking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
story idea

Loving the series dude. Just an idea I had while reading a few chapters. Dove is now aware of the agency. She herself now wants to become a client and requests Joe. Eliza then finds that Joe has had sex with some one that he wasn't responsible for. This leads to a conflict. Idk just an idea.

tnhardontnhardonabout 8 years agoAuthor
RE: story idea

I'm glad you have enjoyed the series so far. The storyline you mentioned has been a direction I have thought about going. I've got a few different directions that I am looking to take the story and just weighing the option to see what is best. While I am a big fan of Dove, she hasn't seemed to gain as much interest from my readers. Makes me a little lerey to head in that direction. I will keep that option open though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertnhardon@tnhardon
I am a married man who is living out his sexual adventurousness on the Internet. Not looking to cheat on my wife, but finding needed sexual release online