All Comments on 'Back to the South Ch. 04'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
US

God, I wish my beautiful blonde wife and I had lived on a plantation in those times. I know she would have loved the male slaves, and I would have loved knowing how they were pleasuring her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

You do a wonderful job bringing the plantation era to life and I can't wait to see what happens next. I do wish the sex scenes were a little longer and dirtier though. I really like the idea that these rich upper class women can go from being modest and proper to black cock worshipping whores. Really hope this series is a long one and I can't wait to see where it goes.

hoser4mehoser4mealmost 8 years ago
Very nice

good update....keep it going!

froggy1939froggy1939almost 8 years ago
Alive in the South

Your ability to keep the story going, with increasing involvement by the myriad characters you've brought to bear is impressive, as is the dialogue you use. I can see this growing into a novella. Keep up the good, and stimulating work!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 8 years ago
Well...

....not really sure what the point of some of this is, but one thing is certain: too much is stereotypically portrayed--where all the blacks are well-hung and the white males are small. Not all black men have a foot long and a "big dick" does not drive the average female crazy with lust to have it either. These are 2 pitfalls that should be avoided in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"I wish I lived in those times..." Yeah, right!

No phones (but then, that might not be a bad thing...), no cars (the motive power used then had a mind of its own!), no condoms, no antibiotics (can you say "pneumonia", or "gangrene"?, both of which were a death sentence). Also, most of the goings-on depicted was actually illegal with severe penalties for getting caught, not to mention the stigma if a white "lady" had a black baby...(Oh, well, hang the boy who obviously must have raped her...), yes, the "good old days".

irhouirhouover 1 year ago

The last scene of this chapter with Rebecca and Samson is one of the most erotic scenarios I’ve ever read. Juxtaposed with Richard’s innocent imaginings, Rebecca’s unquenchable hunger for black cock is so incredibly hot! I’d love to see a separate story dedicated to just Richard and Rebecca as they get married and start their lives together

dirtywolf1dirtywolf1over 1 year ago

I totally agree with irhou. I have read this many times and the Rebecca / Samson dalliance is very erotic.

I would like him to explore and write more about this triangle. Please?

billie babkabillie babka9 months ago

It was, as one anonymous writer wrote, not a great time to be alive and yes the sex scenes described would have resulted i death to the black men and maybe even worse to the white women, but I am willing to bet it happened, and was throughly enjoyed by all participants. I can only wish I had been one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous