All Comments on 'Dapper Dog'

by thisaddiction

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This sounds like the djinn that found the owners of the lamp....

....and, as djinn do, grant their fondest wish as a perversion of what they imagined. The "gift" has elements of joy and vexation intermingled.

Ah, too bad he didn't give Luise a set of tits to be the envy of every woman in the county, but so sensitive, she has orgasms from just moving around. And with her job being far more physically demanding than an office job, she's plagued with orgasms throughout the day. So much so, that she asks, then begs Veronica to fuck her ass and pussy two or three times a day. The relief this provides allows her to do her job.

But now, she has a dilemma. Veronica has stretched her out and she's developing feelings for her. Her fiancé Paul, has become suspicious and thinks she may be carrying on with another man. Eventually, she loses Paul, but becomes pregnant with

Veronica's baby. They marry (this is one of those newfangled states that allow nearly anything), and settle into a routine of regular fucking and setting up housekeeping.

Amidst all this drama, the others are facing their own dilemmas.

Beth's unlimited supply of shit means she and her husband spend nearly all their evenings wallowing in it together. His libido has suddenly gone through the roof and he can't get enough shitty sex. They have to remodel a room in the basement with special heating, showers wall linings and floor and sealants to enable them to do a nightly sterilizing wash down, after Beth shits all over everything....but Beth comes to work with a strong musty smell about her, the stink, never completely washing off. This is a huge embarrassment for her.

Meanwhile, Diane has "found" her perfect match and is so engrossed in him and spending time with him, she's begun to neglect her business. The others put in additional effort to pick up the slack, hoping it will end before long, but uncertain if Diane will ever settle down. She dotes and pines until seeing him again. He likewise can't seem to find enough time to be with her. They take long lunches every day and she comes in late and leaves early.

Such is the effect of the hanged to mind and body made by the djinn that calls himself Walter.

Sorry, I just can't help it. It was so alluring an idea....anyway, thanks for writing an engaging and truly weird story. We get so few really engaging ones, this one stands out.

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I had to go back and give this story 1 star

This is a story very obviously written by a man just living out his fantasy of his perfect women. But it's not just that, it's his stereotype women and then the perfect one wins :)

0 plot

4 characters (you did explore other sexualitys)

9 gamma (nice)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous