All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 02'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Lovely

Best way to get a pilot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good but...

A unique setting and an interesting plot line leading up to the main event but the chapter seems unfinished. Don't rush your submissions, some authors take weeks to finalize theirs. The abrupt ending could be polished or extended where you introduced Hanna's pov. Let the story evolve and let it choose where each break in the chapters will be. Don't be afraid to write about things that may be uncomfortable, an anal scene with Hanna and the Champion due to his prefrences would have made a nice closer for this chapter.

-J

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Response too 'Good but...'

The ending couldn't have been different. He didnt want a woman regardless of what she would do to him. They instead had a quiet evening in good company to maintain his secret plus Hannah had already gotten her sex scene. (of course she will get a few in the next chapter) Im certainly not shy about writing anything, it just wasn't what I felt would be part of the story.

cittrancittranalmost 8 years ago
Haha

Gave me a chuckle with that last paragraph.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Loving the setting and seeing it develop. Nobles doing their thing, champion doing another. And a new lady had joined the crew, fun times ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
426 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES