All Comments on 'A Stile'

by penda

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
thurerigthurerigalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

That was very tender- thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Baloney

Her name was Joan, her Father died on or about - an idiot could have found her.

CarcamCarcamalmost 8 years ago
BALONEY - BS

At the age of 14 you don't think like that, and when you do it is to late. This is almost the same that happened to me. It was a different time back then, with no TV, e-mail, internet, FB and such, alot of us didn,t have phones or radios, and some didn't evev have electricity. It is a sweet and beautiful short story from a time and place you have no idea of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice sad/sweet story

Very believable. The comment that she could have been found is stupid. Not only would a 14 year old probably not have been able to, especially before the internet, what would have been the point? He could not move to Buffalo, nor her to where he was. Many people have experienced this kind of thing, a passing love (perhaps on holiday) that is not followed up once the other person goes, but leaves a sweet memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sweet

a sweet, sweet story. Reminds me of loves which might have been. Thanks. Jiminab

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Heart warming

To those who say baloney all I can say is I feel real sorry for you. This was young love in rural America set at a time before we were hit with Microsoft and companies. Take it for what it is a sweet look into the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mooore!!!!

Good story i want to see more like that it was very enticing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightful story here.

chytownchytown12 months ago

****Nice and cute read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous