All Comments on 'Private Compartment Ch. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 8 years ago
Superb

You are obviously an older railway enthusiast like myself as you have revived the ambiance of the old non-compartment stock so well. A beautifully crafted story. I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful story...

And a great ending. Well written characters. Thank you.

10towers10towersalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely an endearing story

I had to re-read chapter 04 to refresh a few points. I found myself writing a sequel in my mind awaiting each new chapter. I certainly hoped Paul would get to join with Ann in the most complete way. I even fantasized she would be very "fruity", though I used another word! To use Paul's favorite adjective, what a Lovely short story. Your writing is so good, I wish I could buy your stories as an eBook to keep handy on my iPad. It is rather time consuming to paste individual chapters into one PDF. In any case, I will commence reading more of your works. Cheers.

Microbevel8Microbevel8almost 8 years ago
Bravo

You've done it again. Just wonderful.

I can see and hear each of the characters in the series. Ann is so sincere and willing. Paul is so fortunate to have found them. And what a nice ending. Tied the bow just so.

Thank you for the time and effort.

10towers10towersalmost 8 years ago
An epilogue would be wonderful

I keep hoping for a chapter 06 to help fulfill some of the desires of Paul's fantasizes. Ann is such a darling to share and grow in her sexuality with Paul's participation and Bill's encouragement. She is a rare jewel.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Ashame really.

A long life time to not fine some love of his own. Thats how life works good friends then time and distance do what they will. Memories are powerful what are the chances of Bill and Ann comming in that door.

A most enjoyable ride Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I have loved reading these excellent stories..well constructed. A

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

The story goes on ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES