All Comments on 'Boy Sorceress Pt. 02'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very interesting and very, VERY well done. Definitely want to see more sex, though. And can 'Sheila' alter her new body with her magic? Might help to change her scent or appearance or something to stay away from the wolf. Plus it'd be great for all of us with body fetishes.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
You always cover your bases

There is always a reason for the weird things in your stories. Another marvelous chapter, loved the sex. Here's hoping Casper and Wendy make it through this alright.

PS. Bit of a self-reminder, but he was REALLY studious in his Engineering courses, and an avid DnD player. I think he'll be okay creatively.

PPS. It doesn't seem like he has enough power as he is to manage victory... for now. But there is a rather intensely focused werewolf coming after him. The ritual needs what it needs, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm.

There has to be a way for her to gain what she needs not to lose all the weight. Maybe see as a man? Maybe sex as Sheila with a man? Woman? Orgy? Seems pretty hopeless right now. Can't wait to see where you take this story next!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 8 years ago
Brilliant!!

I loved the interaction between Ashley and all the males in the story. Seeing how awkward and creepy they acted towards a female was hilarious, and no doubt not far from the truth from how a lot of guys act towards women. Your story is very well written and very creative. A joy to read. I hope the story doesn't only include lesbian acts. Thanks for posting!

RubyStormRubyStormalmost 8 years ago
I love it! <3

I absolutely love your new series so far! I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

*shakes with excitement*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well

it's not for me i guess..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHEN ARE YOU PUBLISHING PART 3

Great so far! More Please! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

This story has developed quite well. I can see that I'm already hooked and am eager to find out what happens next but may I ask why you are writing new stories without finishing a loner mentalist. I need to see how that pans out.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT STORYSO FAR , WANT MORE CHAPTERS

I had same thought as 1st commenter to Magically change his scent; Or non-magical heavy perfumes, black pepper, Pepper bombs, Switch it up game urine scents of Wolf prey, Deer, Rabbit . I'm Into the gender change thing with out being so gay about it,Though a hormone balanced transgender person can be beautiful too, just don't act like a drag queen be the sex you look like when dressed up made up or surgically ,Magically altered . But not to extremes, Having a duality is cool

its healing his male self inspite of the traumatic events

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I dislike the main character.. He's making too many mistakes

Continuing to gamble when security is watching intently... Over reacting to the slightest provocation. This is suppose to be a smart guy with the physique of a linebacker. But I have faith in your creativity and your writing style. Regardless I would just love to see this in its complete form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fascinating

I've read published books written not nearly as well as this. I bet you could get this edited and self publish this as an e-book and make some $$.

jlmnjlmnover 7 years ago
Very split on this story

On the one hand, I'm quite taken with the plot of the story. On the other hand, the protagonist is bordering on too dumb to live. I can only take that so many times before I start rooting for evil to win.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Frustrating, yet understandable.

For those who criticize how "dumb" the hero/ine is, stop trying to compare him to a super hero and actually READ his thoughts, fears, emotional trauma... this is not just a game to this guy - it's a shitload of terrible crap all packed into a scant few hours (if you dismiss sleep time). Just the survivors guilt alone would cripple most people for at least a day or two. With this fellow's already bad self-esteem and "fatalism complex" (Fist of the universe anyone? lol) it's no wonder he's stumbling as much as he is...

blah blah blah, haters gonna hate

I think you've made a really good character here, full of flaws, doubts, mistakes and self-recriminations (both valid and not) but a basically well intentioned and noble "hero" despite his human failings and fears.

The stakes went up even as the limitations described by "Mentor" put some of his fears to rest even as the knowledge of his old life being effectively barred to him is competing with the knowledge that a super-powerful group of terrible people are going to kill his family :(

Good stuff, hoping it just keeps getting better :)

M

AurimazAurimazalmost 7 years ago
Reading about

crappy MC's sucks, but your story is good. I'll stay with it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is amazing

This doesn't deserve to be hidden on a site like this. Erotic Urban fantasy isn't impossible to find, but add to that a well designed magic system and a refreshing story 😍😍😍😍. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1598 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES