All Comments on 'Mrs. Robinson'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

I'm not gonna beg for more. No lamenting, no tears. No drawn out sighs. It's all a bit hard to do when you're hanging from your fingernails during a cliffhanger!!! Aaaaah! But panick-struck orders are surely permitted - start typing, before you give me a friggin' heart attack. This story is hopefully not finished!

Shot for the first part.

slightlywickedwifeslightlywickedwifealmost 8 years ago
Lovely Fantasy

I loved this fantasy. I loved the tension and the inner conflict and the melting. It was well written and well paced and not just a rushed avalanche of confused sex scenes. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THAT WAS A GREAT STORY

Unique and left dangling for a second chapter delving into transition and her plans for escape. Then a third opening with her alluding re-capture and getting back to her husband, the capture of her tormentors, and in court drama. Then a possible fourth to demonstrate her need to be dominated by more than one sex partner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not to worry

With crooks who are that stupid she simply served them dinner, then served them a cast iron skillet to their heads. She took everything, including their clothes and left them for the police. You didn't think this thing through very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I keep waiting

For her to want to take a shower. I mean, knife wielding thieves and all, I have to say that would be a top priority request if it were I after sucking them off. How can this be so far from her mind!

arch3rarch3ralmost 8 years ago

Continue this soon please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A well done wife!

I quite like a story about a mature capable woman submitting to reluctant sex. Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She had to do it

Loved the storie and would like to know more about what Mary had to do to survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fancy words?

Too many fancy words. Just write the story. What did she do to survive her ordeal? Why the sudden end? You had a good thing going.

sue_richards_4sue_richards_4over 4 years ago
Mrs Robinson II

Who knows what will occur at the end of three weeks? Maybe Mrs Robinson will be willing to go with Joe and Rick and they'll be more than happy to bring her along with them as their sextoy.

WhisperNoWhisperNoabout 1 year ago

Love this. Would love to see more on her ordeal. Falling into a routine with the two men I’ve the best few weeks. Perhaps developing feelings for one of them then reuniting with her husband and him noticing how she’s changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous