All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 16'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubalmost 8 years ago
More! Please

I was afraid this might be the last chapter but my wish has ben granted. Thank yoy, Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

i am so glad to see this more please thank you just love your stories you are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writing

Haven't gotten a damn thing done since stumbling upon your story a few days ago. Excellent writing. Interesting your story includes publishing, You should be paid for this. Matter of fact... I want to see the movie. Thank you for such a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DAMMIT GIRL

I'M HEADING TO CHAPTER 17 AND I'M FINDING MY HEAD IS ALREADY FEARFUL OF HAVING TO COPE WITH WITHDRAWAL PAIN. IT WILL TAKE GREAT WILL POWER ON MY PART TO SLOW DOWN MY READING AS THERE ARE ONLY 3 CHAPTERS REMAINING. WHAT WILL I DO??? HERE'S PRAYING YOU WILL HAVE A PROFOUND ADRENALIN SPIKE AND ACCOMMODATE MOST OF YOUR WINNIE FANS WITH AT LEAST 2 OR 3 MORE CHAPTERS TO HEAD OFF THE MELTDOWNS. NO PRESSURE RIGHT. DO THE RIGHT THING! LOVE YA GIRL AND THANK HEAVENS FOR THIS INCREDIBLE GIFT WE ALL GET TO WITNESS. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR FUTURE BOOKS... Kym xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still bugged!

Can't Papa just have a heart attack already? As much as I have enjoyed many of your other stories and most of this one, I still can't get past the fact her father-in-law made Peri suck him off! You initially wrote Josh with such a protective dominant possessive persona displayed by his early freak out over her simply not answering her phone in addition to multiple snappy jealous comments towards any man who got too close. Family most of all. It just made him look like a gutless inconsiderate little wimp handing her over to his father like he did. What a joke for him to act like a Dom when he's submissive to his whole family. Especially his psycho sister who has controlled him like a puppet for years. The only one he cow tows more to is his daddy. He's Pappa's little bitch! Literally telling Peri on Pappa's speaker phone that he wanted her to submit to the trial with all of them knowing it amounted to sexual slavery. How God damn hurtful and humiliating for Peri showing how little her feelings were considered. Oh and don't forget all 8 of his older brothers, uncles & cousins that could have a go at her for the next three months as one of "the kept".

Thank God you flipped the script and sent her to the institution for training instead but even with strangers training her sexually it's like saying Josh wasn't man enough to do it himself! Then he has the gall to whine about not wanting to know any details of her training. The little sad sack aught to have been made to watch the videos to instruct him on how to fuck his wife properly! With all this how in the hell can this spineless little boy be considered as the heir apparent out of 9 sons when he has no balls?

Your writing is really good and can get me excited, make me cry and laugh out loud, but every mention of "Papa" just makes me gag. It jarringly brings that chapter back into such revolting sharp focus once more making me hate these guys all over again. I actually have a strong BDsm/DDlg kink so it's not as if I'm prude about anything it's just that their actions have such strong reflections on their characters and this was just so contradictory. Springing the fact you want your supposed soulmate to allow Daddy and any other male family member to fuck you just doesn't say "I Love You"! I hope you get a chance to rewrite this and remove that scenario or at least have Josh grow a pair and come to her rescue by defying his father. Untill then I'm just doing my best to try and block it out but still hope you wack Papa and Josh leaving Dante to sweep in and be the Man Peri deserves.

CooltunesCooltunesover 4 years ago
Good story.

I put some time reading your story. Not done yet but I would like to say if this doesn’t end happily ever after I will be very pissed...I would like it if Peri stays married and has great children. Peri is great. I can totally relate to her..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sex against the window?

A very strange choice for a woman who recently nearly died falling out of a window.

Babsy830Babsy8305 months ago

So all that bull$hit training and Peri’s subsequent trauma (not to mention her having to suck off “Papa) was for nothing. She almost got killed, so when she recovered they were able to get married after all without her having to meet with the council, or complete her 3 months of “mandatory” slavery.

Gee, I guess it wasn’t a requirement after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5520 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES