All Comments on 'All in the Family Pt. 02'

by medic45

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Looking Forward

Cannot wait for Chapter Three. Love the harsh punishment spankings. I think his mother-in-law and his sisters-in-law, plus Amy should spank him in addition to his wife!

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gutless husband, bitch wife

This is why some wives end up in the hospital with broken bones. Why doesn't he simply slap the shit out of her and throw her out? Or call the Cops? She made pictures out of her committing a crime? How stupid can she be? She's going to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Patiently waiting to read what's coming in chapter 3. Not a big fan of the extreme punishment spankings. Interesting twists his mother-in-law shared with Jodi and his sisters-in-laws. The introduction that Mistress Amy too should spank him sounds over the top a bit but he did have extensive chats with her previously.

Over the week before their meeting with Mistress Amy I wonder what fantasies he and Jodi will discuss? 4 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another 5!!!

Great series, hope to read more soon!!

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 8 years ago
Still nothing

Again, other than the occasional erection which is achieved only from the wife's "hands on" contact, there is nothing to indicate the husband's need for this Domination. I was wrong with My comments on the first chapter.... the husband is not submissive but is rather being trained by an obviously "wanna-be" Domme wife. I think, for this reason and some common sense issues, it should be clarified as to the physical description of the husband. Why a Man who has no submissive tendencies would allow himself to be beaten into submission and servitude and not do anything about it. Just wondering.

4 stars.

jleniljlenilalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

I love this story. Ignore the negative comments by people who are anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap by an pubescent lechery author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Your story is leaded by your cock and nothing else! I think you are a gay faggot!!! Happy life for you and your asscunt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you that idiot??

What a bunch of unbelievable crap! Which man except brain sick ones would go with your fantasy??!!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A husband who puts up with his wife doesn't deserve it any other way. A normal man would spank the slut in such a way that she couldn't sit for days! And for the compulsion to satisfy her orally three times a day: I would bite hard once and her clit would be in my mouth. That would have done that!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

Just found this series. There should be a safe word for any BDSM session and none has been used here. The idea that he should be punished for “not satisfying his wife for all those years” is dumb. She should have been honest (since she is punishing him for not being honest) and thus, she should have told him long ago that he wasn’t satisfying her, that she was faking orgasms (also dishonest), etc. Two stars. Would be one star except the writing was fairly good. Also, it would not be a surprise if Mrs. B is “Amy” online since that is Mrs. B’s name too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous