All Comments on 'The Practice Pt. 11: Hannah 09'

by ThePracticeShortStories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
Intriguing...

I'm really starting to like where this was going...

When the first chapter started out as a basic submission training story I wasn't all that convinced, but by the second chapter I was hooked.

Varied, well-written and interesting erotic interludes, excellently supported by interesting characters and a storyline that keeps you wanting more.

Now I have to wait a week for the next part... Don't make us wait too long!

ThePracticeShortStoriesThePracticeShortStoriesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for your comment, and for reading!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago

Great chapter !!! Thanks:))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Seriously, I don't like this story very much. The mindfuckery and slave training parts are definitely on the squick side of my tastes. But I just can't put it down now. You have mastered cliffhangers and building a tension arc, and that alone is what's keeping me coming back for another chapter.

ThePracticeShortStoriesThePracticeShortStoriesabout 7 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

I appreciate the comment. If you read to the end of the series, I would like to know your thoughts, good or bad. My new series has less mind fuckery so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To append the story on Lord of the Rings is deflating the sexual tension that was built up in the first 10 chapters. The writing is good but this fantasy thing is an unnecessary detraction. If you want to do this, do it in a much more realistic way and you get excitement beyond and above the Story of O. Now, it descends into a nonsensical thing where one cannot get into the story. I quit here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous