All Comments on 'Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 04'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

5*

My thoughts are that Wendy and the others are descendants of bunker builders, and that the smaller stature might be due to being on the island. There are hints that she is able to pick up thoughts and/or feelings and is fairly intelligent, and possibly able to at least understand language if not speak it. No hint of life span, but the characters don't know enough to hazard a guess to that yet. Wendy might still be rather young.

The raptor-rex also poses some interesting questions. Were they once part of a stellar society / empire, after Wendy's ancestors had their run? It was mentioned that the Silth had similar reptilians on their home world but wiped them out.

Their ability to be cross-fertile was a surprise. Maybe some past interaction in the far distant past? Maybe at the hands of Wendy's ancestors? Fun stuff to cogitate on.

The difficulty will be when the kids grow up. Who do they look to for mating? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm just waiting to see.

I have to wonder if you plan on continuing the story. Some writers would just stop were you ended this chapter. So please let us know what you are going to write more chapters or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Someone else better crash...

....so those girls can have families too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
need to continue

1. who will other come (for daughters as mentioned)?

2. the T-rex, couldn't have been only one, even if the are solitary the should be a population

3. extincted civilization? either they are dormant or left tech to be found

XantuVoloXantuVoloalmost 8 years ago
To be Cont.?????

Really great love story. You could continue or start a new series years down the line.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ everyone

Some questions will be answered in the sequel which I'm working on right now (which takes place about thirteen years later), some will be in a larger sequel after that one.

I will reveal for now that one or more of the characters will leave the island, there will be some rare advanced technology involved and a couple more species.

I might even come up with a fitting and logical way to reveal what happened many years ago.

Thanks for reading so far and keep an eye out for more on this. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

It's going in a good direction, but I think you got tired of it and ended the whole story line.

You could have them wake up from this dream and continue the story. You've got several directions you could go.

1) You stated early on that this planet was inhabited. You didn't go into much detail, but if you go this route you have endless options. The mini T-Rex could have been put on this island as sort of a no mans land (this would explain there only being one). When they come to drop off a sacrifice or condemned individual they can find the trio with their domesticated predator and accept them as some kind of leadership to represent this planet. (That would be a kick in the nuts to both races Human and Silth).

2) Wendy could be in the less evolved form of her race as a defense mechanism until her collective race knows and accepts the (Human/Silth) Trio as having good intentions before making themselves known. Kind of not showing your cards kind of thing.

Many different way you could still take this without ending it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for sharing chapter four with us; please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Well, I just loved it. But just one dinosaur is a little confusing with no explanation of how it got there. And now you have the Adam and Eve problem.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous and -mous and -mous

I didn't get tired of it, as shown by the first chapter of Meeting the New Enemy, but this story was done. Most stories are only one part of the whole timeline.

I love the characters and their story will become one of many more which eventually will explain a few things that have to do with not just their island, but the whole planet in general.

So don't worry, eventually you'll find out about the dinosaurs and Wendy's species, and the Adam and Eve problem is somewhat different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved all chapters! More than 5 stars!

Tashee's daughter is still considered as Naylee's sister while Naylee's daughter is still considered as Tashee's granddaughter. Really nice. Fathering both mother and daughter.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thank you!

It seemed to me that would be a familiar setting with families that have children from all ages and no distingiushable generations.

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
love the story

Please continue it , the potential growth is phenomenal.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ sali6435

Thanks!

Already writing the sequel, see the first part, Meeting the new enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Hey Sci, did a little re-reading on all four chapters of Abandoned with the Enemy just to pass the time. Haven't heard from you in awhile on updates, wondering if you are doing okay and stuff. I've read from other stories that you were in a rough time. I hope you are still getting better.

What future stories and/or events are you planning? Just asking...

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

I'm doing better again, thanks. There was a minimum amount of creativity left (also because my brain just won't rest and gave me two ideas through dreams in the meantime) and I was able to hold onto that.

As you might have seen, in the last week I finished the latest fairy tale Red's Riding Hood, and I rewrote two older stories which kept my writing going, Huskies From Hell and Winter Warmth (available only on Patreon, Smashwords and Amazon for now, sorry, need to have an incentive to get some income from writing and this seems a good compromise)

As for the future, the ongoing stories of Love or Lust, Meeting the New Enemy, Sheep and Wolf, and Wrong Wolf are the default ones I want to keep writing on, and I might throw in an idea I had for the April Fool's contest but then couldn't write it.

I've also scanned a stack of my older drawings to sort out and see which I can post here as well after some cleaning up.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Just read this series for the first time....great!!!

Looking forward to more of your writing!

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ arrowglass

Thanks! :-)

Hope you enjoy it all.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic Sci-fi

Robinson Caruso on Mars stuff with felines. Great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wendy is best girl

I simply can't get over how the sidekick that is wendy is the best character in the hole story.

Great read.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 5 years ago

Wendy is fascinating. I can't help wondering if she's sapient. A bravura performance. <3

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Enemies

I wish there was more of the story,I loved it' it's a good read

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
love it

very good story , I read it all in one sitting and I lived it the way they all love each other is great ,wright more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dam you made me cry

Thank you for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story worth publishing

I read all parts in one go and really loved it. In some parts the plot of the story can be improved by adding more description about the animal they killed, etc. But I still like it the way is. Excellent story. I really loved reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Loved the story! the characters were good and the story line kept me interested. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the entire story. AAAAAA++++++

NovaMNovaMabout 2 years ago

I just loved it. Read it all in one sitting. Was absolutely worth the time spent.

Great story, lovable characters. Loved how the story did not deteriorate into just another high tech cowboys and indians story, but instead concentrated on the characters involved sharing and spreading LOVE all around them. And let’s not forget trusting each other.

Great story ….. 🌞💐🥰. Thank you 🙏

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A very satisfying read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing stories hope you will continue with more

RodimusMikeRodimusMike9 months ago
The truth about Wendy.

We seen how Wendy was rescued by Rafe early on,and he referred to her as a Pet,and then he had a connfrontation with both Tashee and Naylee who were Silth Mother and Daughter.And at first they were complete enemies.

Now Wendy was described as a Cag Female,and Tashee and Naylee as feline/cat like.So over time they started growing closer and eventually both Naylee and Tashee started liking Rafe and even went so far as to flirt with him.

I am not saying both Mother and Daughter shouldn't be with Rafe if they are fine both fucking him despite their relation,but my concern is Wendy,it wasn't said but I take Wendy was an older teenager and therefore was the same age or maybe a year or two younger than Naylee.But my point is with Wendy being a cat/dog type,why was she excluded to fuck Rafe the way Tashee and Naylee did?

Honestly since Rafe crossed Species Lines with Mother and Daughter why not with Wendy too,she probably would have loved fucking Rafe and be included in his harem.Also with Tashee and Naylee both having Rafes babies,would it change much to have Wendy have a baby by Rafe,but if you ask me I think it would be shocking if Wendy actually had a Litter of Rafe's puppies or babies.

But to clarify about this being too close to beastiality I just say this is fantasy and not real,so basically anything goes,but I just wish Wendy had got a chance to fuck Rafe the way Tashee and Naylee did.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read ...have read similar where it was a controlled expariment see if compatible .. Could make intresting Next Part And Wendys Inteligence

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[09.08.223]

Top Shelf writing!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the best in literotica, hands down. I still come back to read it. Very enjoyable reading.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 1 month ago

Very fine read, pace of storytelling, character development, level of detail- everything really fine.

Loved the long teasing before they get to it and the relative normal sex (as most stories go for extreme things which can be fine as well but for a change, it’s nice to read one not exeraggating. Also liked the happy end.

Bluesea00Bluesea0011 days ago

Nice enough, most interesting character Wendy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2068 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES