All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 18'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Dante

Ooh. PerI could have two husbands! Please please, pretty please? A DP for Perri with D and Josh becoming so close to each other, it makes sense. Much better for Perrin and Josh than D finding a kept.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Fellow Ellie(nora)

I have already written the following two chapters in a spurt of creativity my muse gave recently. They are still in the editing phase and while i cannot confirm your wishes I cannot deny them either *wink*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Enough subtle hints become an avalanche. So glad you've set it up with Dante. You've made him strong, admirable, respectful and plenty hot. He is the only one worthy of this. You mention recent inspiration, but it truly seems your muse has had this in mind from the start. Now, Lio. 😢 Why your muse gotta do that?😢 wasn't there any other way? And did I miss WHAT happened? What may not change things, but it leaves a mental sink hole not knowing. Kudos for Joseph knowing and it not mattering. Small sadness that he couldnt/don't find a way to let Lio know it didn't matter to them. Lio missed the chance to be fully embraced. Realistic, but still sad. Last several chapters have been wonderful at filling out the full story. The sexy is always appreciated, but love a story and the sexy will be back

sirtim89sirtim89almost 8 years ago
More please

More please.You right a hell of a story, I have enjoyed your whole page.Thank you.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 8 years agoAuthor
More

More should be along tonight :)

Thanks Anon and SirTim :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 8 years ago
Their symbiotic relationship is creepy.

I don't want Peri to be with anyone but Josh. It being his brother just makes it creepier and kind of ruins a great story.

On another note, that fast of a labor and delivery is unrealistic, especially with triplets. The pushing stage alone can take hours for one, let alone three.

I've enjoyed the story so far and might take this as the end of the story, rather than ruining things with the addition of Dante. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dante's inclusion

Of course Dante should become part of their nuclear family! The story has been leading up to that from the moment Peri and Dante met.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
3 babies.

I hope Eden will be all right. Mama is strong, but this is very hard on her. I have a feeling that Josh will be sharing Peri with Dante. How will Peri feel about it?

JudyLee

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First delivery

A first delivery whether one baby or multiples can be very fast. My first and my sister's first went almost too fast, we barely made it to the hospital. Both our labor and delivery was onlu about 1/2 an hour as we didnt have any contractions until we were already dilated.

I know of several births with multiples where the babies were born within minutes of each other.

Great story love how it is going. I do wonder about the poly element that this seems to be heading towards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful!

This is one of the more touching chapters...I have laughed and now cry from the beauty of rebirth and loss. Such good writing. I have loved all the chapters so far btw...d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong son

Damn! Why not Josh instead of sweet Emilio so Peri can end up with Dante? I keep picturing Josh and his father dying in a firey crash along with a couple of "kept" slaves! I can never get over him handing Peri over to his Pappa "to train" and his perv of a father making her blow him! I'm still hoping Dante gets Peri somehow.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago
To the Anonymous poster immediately prior to this comment....

Please just let go of your disgust over what happened at the very beginning of Peri’s trial. There is sooo much more to this story than that blip of time. I’m whole-heartedly upset over the loss of Lio, but it has opened the door for a new future for Dante that may never have been possible if Lio were still alive. You, however, are so caught up and overwrought about something that was extremely minor in the overall scheme of things. I could understand still being upset about it if Joseph has fucked Peri outright after she agreed to the trial or if he continually ogled her and propositioned her at any time they were in the same room or area.... however, he has embraced her as a daughter and has not shown any signs of wanting, desiring or even contemplating a repeat of what happened between him and Peri during the trial negotiations. It is annoying to see you bringing that blip of time up in every comment you leave after almost every chapter since the event occurred. I hope that you are able to seek out counseling for whatever deep-seeded issue you have that has been triggered by that event for it to remain such a sticking point for you in regards to enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Peri and Dante

Maybe Peri can comfort Dante later through sex. After all, her trial with the family was cut short by the attempted murder on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reminds me of mastering Bella. Ever since they introduced Dante as best man… I had a feeling Josh’s days were numbered. Especially since he’s been focused on being the head of the family and is changing from including her to just telling her what to do. Seems they’re setting Dante up to be Josh before he went “traditional” like his dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES