All Comments on 'Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 04'

by rd75000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good chapter!

of course the focus of this series is on Lisa, but you have to wonder if her ratings success would spur imitations (competition) by the other channels, i.e., their female reporters have to work in revealing outfits and even be nude on friday nights. That could make Lisa's channel strip even more female reporters, and the more naked babes the better! I don't know if that would fit in your series, but something to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter!

Although I thought the end was a bit of an anticlimax as I thought the weather girl was going to be wrong and it was going to rain while Lisa was out causing the paint to start to wash off! I can only assume you are trying to build it up and up as the series goes on and this would have been too much too soon. My preference differs from the other comment. I would prefer the dares to remain exclusive to Lisa. Please keep the chapters coming! Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More nudity

I have to side with the other anon. More female Nudity in even other stations and in things other than NEWS. Your previous series focused on Lisa and her discovery of herself. Now its time for the industry to feel the ripples of change. And going by these chapters, you yourself want other chicks to get naked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One huge question...

...is any of this based on factual drama,or isthiis completely made up? Because if any of this is based on factual information...then it cannot be taking place in the United z

States, because of the (some say) overly resrtict8ve laws from the FCC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
suggest visual

Great story!!! Illustrations would be great - either comic book style or real model.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series. It's a real page turner. However I would like to see some photos!! Oh, I forgot, it's just a story...

MorevinilaMorevinila4 months ago

Great narration as usual but seems to be getting a bit tame (that may be only an impression) - is it because it is only about Lisa baring herself???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous