All Comments on 'An Accidental Fall Ch. 02'

by Valleyvixin74

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
accident bull shit

it was no accident. she knew what she was doing. an accident would be tripping and falling onto his prick. stop making hypocrite excuses

handaJizzhandaJizzalmost 8 years ago

Since the federal government and unelected eurocrats banned the innocent pastime of beastiality, watching your devout church going soccermom wife being serviced by a heard of semidomesticated negro savages is about the only pleasure left in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just

another piece of racist shite with ridiculous storyline and sex scenes, boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

It's amazing seeing the same trolls over and over on this site. If they aren't trolls they're just complete morons. This is very quickly shaping up to be a super hot series. I'm sure I don't have to say it but ignore these bozos and keep it up!

SamMcsterSamMcsteralmost 8 years ago
Inner slut unleashed

Luv hearing from the slut's perspective what it is that drives her into an orgasmic frenzy. Do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Creamed her WOMB

You did say he shot into her WOMB, if she has a WOMB, was she fertile? How big will the fun bags get when they fill with milk, what will the red hair do after her third pregnancy? I give you 4 stars, good line, she has to be knocked up, all white married mothers have to be black bred, all white women were born for BLACK COCK, She has to be pregnant on the next installment please, keep writing, you are doing good !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Same story

DrAustinDrAustinover 7 years ago
Dear Mrs. J,

Again, I have to say: Well done!

This is a good way to start that important journey down the dark alley, the black side of life.

I hope it's been fun for you so far, unlike the scenario some trolls in your story comments try to paint.

Your Black Master, Gentle Lover, and Dark Monster,

Austin.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Gack!

48DD breasts at 5'4"? There is no way this woman isn't built like a butterball turkey. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

when is the next storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star!

Disgusting shit!!!! Stop writing you disgusting cow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again more anonymous comments from quite possibly one or more small cocked white guys who think they're bigger than average. get a fucking life and stop reading this stuff if all you can do is moan. After all, at least this person has had the guts to post stories here unlike you. Let me guess. You was with someone who fucked you over for someone with a bigger cock than you have. So the question is, cucky boy. Are you happy in your life. If not then go get a life. You sad pathetic excuse for a human being. To the author, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyvixin74@Valleyvixin74
198 Followers
This is my old account. I can't figure out how to disable it, but I shut it down when I shut down that email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES