All Comments on 'Everybody is Sleeping'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 8 years ago
Yum

Who hoo what an adventure!! Like how your mind works, very sexy. Thanks for a good yarn

jarnurajarnuraalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Excellent new character Chloe to add to your wonderful creations Sara and Michelle. very well written Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

Love your stories. You do exhibitionist stories better than anyone as far as i'm concerned and I hope you win the contest.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 8 years ago
Brave

Ya gotta admire Chloe, who dared to be led nude around the neighborhood and a business district at night with a dog collar around her neck. She's a real exhibitionist!

Enjoyed your story, and good luck in the Nude Day contest.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
that was tense.

Ben just expected Chloe to cum with him. If I tried that she wood of leashed my package and taken me out for a sroll. Good writing I could feel some tension, oh that was in my pants its better now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Saturday Night School is one of my most favorite stories, but this one is even better!

I realy love your writting. I hope you'll go on with more adventures of Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, Thanks

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 8 years ago
Discovered in another author's faves. Liked it!

Thanks for the well developed, well written story. I enjoy being in the head of the characters and feeling their ups and downs. I get that with your writing and will read more. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely Done Girl!

You let the tension build and build. UNF!

BuddyB0yBuddyB0yalmost 8 years ago
You deserved "Thumbs Up"

I love the story, the tension and the excitement. Ben, your the man.. and Chloe, your my girl.. lol xD

Can't wait for the next episode. Hope you win girl..

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Wonderful exhibitionist story

Loved it. Well written. One slight criticism, if I may: I thought calling Ben's organ a penis and his pee "urine" was a bit too technical/formal for the story. Other than that, I liked it a lot. I enjoyed the fact that Chloe actually gets seen/caught and that you avoid over playing any sense of humiliation. I love it that she loves it and is turned on by what she is doing - what Ben is "making" her do. Despite her anxiety, she follows Ben. It was a real turn-on for me. I did something similar when I was a few years younger than Chloe. Of course, being a guy, it was different. A friend and I ran around town (literally) naked, late at night. We did it several times. The last time, I got caught. That wasn't so much fun, but it was a very erotic adventure and one I've always cherished. I loved the ending, too. Just the right amount of sex at just the right times. I'm looking forward to more of Chloe's adventures. I'm wondering what her next erotic adventure will be. Whatever it is, I hope you capture it as well as you did this one. Your writing is really first class. Thanks for a great read, Jessica!

gatthuygatthuyalmost 8 years ago
Well written!

I enjoy the character building you do in your stories. I also enjoyed how she slowly accepted her exhibirionism and pushed it further. Keep writing, you stories are just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry,...

...but I couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to like this story. Ben is most certainly NOT a gentleman, and why Chloe wouldn't tell him she was uncomfortable at his presence in the bathroom with her is not explained. Creeps as main characters don't appeal to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry

I have to agree with the other Anonymous reader that to me, this didn't feel like exhibitionism/erotic it felt more like he was abusing this family's trust! This is his "best?" friend's baby sister! Sorry, but I didn't like it. Excellent writing style though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

As soon as that collar went on, damn. Great progression, love your work.

OgoatyOgoatyalmost 8 years ago
The Early Birds Get ......

The events happened naturally but unexptectedly. It lured you going on until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

Memories of when I was a kid! Great job!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 8 years ago
Great job - Congrats

Holy Toledo, to be young again.

oh well.

Zoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
freaking awesome!

I can't believe you didn't get first place! This story rocked! I've read all your stories (loved them all) and this one is my new favourite.

I can't imagine anything more erotic. We must be on the same wavelength!

hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for Saturday night 5

Hi nice story. eagerly waiting for Saturday night 5.

Thanks

KethandraKethandraalmost 8 years ago
Great story, well done

I really enjoyed the unexpected twists (Petey's collar! Oh my!) and Ben's dialogue. I could hear a Kiwi accent from him, distinct from the other characters.

daveandcarmendaveandcarmenover 7 years ago
Awsome

Great story. Don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Silent e missing

Breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Smokes

wow - thanks a bunch, that was more than fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ughhh

very boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A step above!

Easily the most amusing, imaginative and literate story I've ever encountered on this site. The story also gives credence to the site name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The ending could've been a little better

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Excellent!

I could certainly feel the pleasant temps and late night quiet in this story, tho I'd be that "old man" now, minus the smokes. I do hope these two meet up again!

centauri4centauri4over 7 years ago
Very human tension, vivid details

The way you developed this story was really great! As with anything, we all have boundaries, some well known and others less certain. Taking character development through phases of self-discovery or boundary exploration is one of the best ways to "amp up" a story's inherent appeal. Of course Chloe would not do "that" under "ordinary" circumstances, but then how to create a situation outside the ordinary? What do people dream of but not do? What would test their boundaries "safely" or in a less risky manner, in a controlled situation? You did that quite well. Keep writing, please and thank you.

emotions_secretesemotions_secretesover 7 years ago
A Really Good Read

The author very skillfully takes the reader on a journey of intrigue, leaving them longing to read on. Shame Chloe didn't get to have sex with John though. Perhaps in another tale.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 7 years ago
very well written

I found myself drawn into this story just to see what happened. The sex was a secondary concern to the interaction of these two people. Thank you for an enjoyable reading. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was impressed with the story telling, the progression of the plot

Running into her friends from school was a nice twist.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
New Zealand loves your story

I was also drawn into the story. NZ is a long way from where you are I bet. It's a beautiful country and I call it home. Your story reminded me of a night nude adventure of my own. Although I did not wear a dog collar. I love your writing. I would love to read more.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Very well done

I enjoyed this story a great deal. Very well done!

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 7 years ago
Very Good

I thought this started very slowly, but as the dialogue, like a brush, applied more colour to the canvas, I couldn't stop. This was a delightful read.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Great well written stimulating story, I loved it! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great one

You always manage to write the best endings. Very well done!

SuzanneHandzonSuzanneHandzonalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Really good story, I love your writing style. S

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Just found this story. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'd let you do this to me

I'd love to do this, with a little role reversal, cfnm. I'm throbbing and dripping from this story, let alone if I could ever get the same chance.

WakanohanaWakanohanaover 6 years ago
One of the best

I read a lot of erotic stories, on Literotica and a few other places. This is definitely in the Top 1%. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue?

Chloe has had a taste of nighttime nudity. Let her continue to explore the thrills in a 2nd installment. Please!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 4 years ago
Way late but...

This is a great story. You deserve all accolades.

chris61991chris61991almost 4 years ago
one of my all time favorite stories!

I absolutely love this story! It led to me doing searches online about women being walked nude on a dog collar, found some great pictures and videos, and other stories, too. Anyway, this is one of my all time favorite stories! It stands alone as a great story, but I would love to read more stories of Chloe, like her trip to New Zealand and her experiences in the college dorm. Maybe she has more experiences during the summer with the 3 friends she ran into at the convenience store? Maybe her brother comes home again and tells her he saw her walking with Ben and she and her brother have some adventures together? Maybe Chloe becomes a nudist and almost never wears clothes at college?

tazasptazaspalmost 4 years ago
Exciting

Great Story, I wonder if John ever asks Chloe out...

huhminahhnortonhuhminahhnortonover 3 years ago
Thoroughly enjoy your writing style & subject matter.

Perchance are you related to the photographer, Dr Tang?

I'll bookmark you submissions page & read my way thru your offerings.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Sweet hot story. Reminds me of taking a girl skinny dipping her first time. A half mile hike with some up-and-downhill meant Moms and Dads with kiddies wouldn't show up at the creek; but other clothing burdened folks might. I didn't realize how nearsighted she was w/o glasses until she huddled up in a ball when a guy walked out on a ledge maybe 20 feet away/8 feet above us. I asked her if she saw what he was wearing. She couldn't tell. He had a fishing rod and a wicker tackle box on a shoulder strap...

I didn't realize how much she liked it until we got back to her place.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Loved Chloe and how she welcomed her ehibitionism, although thought the bit with her school friends little creepy. Think we need a sequel though it's not going to happen now.

dogged1dogged1over 2 years ago

I ran across your story because it was mentioned in another story on LI that involved exhibitionism. A true 5-star story. I have been drawn into the deep end of this fetish during the last year. The collar and leash just ups the embarrassment another notch.

chris61991chris61991over 2 years ago

This is like one of my favorite short stories ever, I can't find anything out there quite like it! That said, this story is part of Jessica's Amazon story collection "No One Is Awake To See And Other Revealing Tales" and as part of that collection (5 stories total), there is another short story involving dog walking. On a bus, a young college coed is mistaken for an old man's dog that passed away because she happens to have the same name as the dog and the man is senile. I won't give the details but it does have a HEA (happily ever after) ending, in my opinion. In the collection, a few of the stories are on her Literotica account already, but there are a couple new stories, too!

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

OMG! What a fucking tale ; no wonder it is a prize winner. Jessica, you nailed it. I would liked to see Ben taking it, like a real man, and eating his cream from Chloe's luscious pussy on that patch of well groomed lawn. Love your writing.

Putney62Putney62about 2 years ago

Hot hot hot. You are such a great storyteller.

skipmaclskipmaclabout 2 years ago

Very cool, fun story. Fun to read because it's so well written!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

A fantastic tale it kept me amused and amazed, I loved it the fact that they ended up making love on somebodies front lawn just down the road from Chloe's house for me just highlighted the closeness of the relationship. Also that they met people along the way was no surprise to me, but what really made me laugh was the way in which you stated Ben gave her the lead to hold, " whilst I go and get Tony back to bed ". That just seemed so incongruous to me I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Well done, a real five star tale to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this is a real story pretending to be fiction. Excellent storytelling

AkournAkournover 1 year ago

One of my favorites for sure, thanks for sharing!

imperfectionistimperfectionistabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in a while.

IAmWatchingIAmWatching12 months ago

She was under his spell! What a great story!

I’ve done a few naked walkabouts on an old woods road near my home. I stash my clothes behind a tree and headed off for 45-60 minutes, carrying only my cell phone. True, there is barely 0.0001% chance of encountering anybody, but it still feels amazing being nude in nature. On one adventure I walked naked the half-mile from the woods road to the house. It’s a dead-end gravel road, but with 10 occupied homes. One car approached and I stepped into the shadow of a tree and let them pass.

This a such a lovely, erotic story! Thank you for writing and sharing. Off to read your other tales. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I absolutely loved how after a detailed description of Ben taking Chloe on the front lawn of a neighbour's house, the author leaves the rest of their coupling up to our imagination with this delightful paragraph:

"Ben stepped in right behind her and closed the bathroom door. Chloe wasn't sure why until he started to undress and she saw that he had another erection. At that moment, she knew she wasn't going to bed anytime soon."

georgecenter1945georgecenter19455 months ago

wonderful fantasy, well-written, nicely paced, very erotically charged. I loved ti. Thanks for sharing it.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

Eroticism at its best! A truly wonderful story - very exciting and highly arousing. I soaked my panties twice I was so turned on while reading it.

cdh02cdh02about 2 months ago

A truly exciting, erotic story, I reas it again tonight and loved it even more,

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Just great as always. Well Done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2352 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...