All Comments on 'Meeting the Neighbors'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RedstonesRedstonesalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed the read

My wife met me at the door one day covered only in plastic wrap... it is a very nice way to great someone at the door...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I remember

coming home one day and my wife decided to greet me by lying on our couch, naked as the day she was born.

When she didn't know is that I had a friend of mine with me, he came over to borrow some tools.

There she lay, in all her glory.

That was funny later on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny as all get out!

Loved it! Both funny And Sexy! Great idea and circumstance of the 'meeting'.... Thanks for the visual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sally is a Bit##!

Sally should be shot!

I gave 1 star since I couldn't give a 0 nor a negative number.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This reminds me of

My 30th birthday. I went for an afternoon jog. When I got home, I took off my running attire in the laundry room and headed for the shower. My boyfriend at the time and I were supposed to meet friends for drinks later that evening. Much to my chagrin, 50 or so of my closest friends were waiting in my living room & yelled “Surprise”! I stood there stunned for a moment, the only thing covering my body was a glistening layer of sweat. My friends wouldn’t let me leave, as I was the guest of honor. They all wanted pictures of the birthday girl in her birthday suit! I can still feel the lustful glances of some of my girlfriend’s men, as they scanned up and down every inch of my naked body! I still can’t believe I spent the next several hours of my surprise party as naked as the day I was born. It was a birthday I won’t soon forget!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was exposed to three strangers against her wish. This should go in the Non-consensual/Reluctant section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous