All Comments on 'Son's Best Friend'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot love mothers fucking sons friends. His dad gets her but what about the rest of the friends? That would be awesome. Three friends that I knew but weren't that close to use to fuck this kids mother from the neighborhood. Started similar to this story and she didn't want them telling people that one saw her tits and he grabbed her hand and put it on his dick. From there he would get her to give in if she didn't want all her family and kids friends to find out. From there he started to fuck her and had two other friends pop up at times in the middle of it to join in. They made a few tapes of it which a bunch of us watched. It's really sad because her 3 kids and hubby were the neighborhood laughing stock behind their backs but for high school kids to be fucking a married friends mother was like hitting lotto for them. One tape had the three of them triple teaming her in all three holes at the same time. They would verbally abuse her and get her to talk real dirty. One laid on the floor and held her tight while the second held her hair and was rubbing his dick on her face slapping her with it pushing it in and out of her mouth and having her lick his balls. The third was lubing up and had a pretty big fat dick and was the only one to not take her ass yet. They started to really fuck her while he popped his in her ass, her eyeballs looked like they were gonna pop out of her head. They switched holes and fucked her into total submission. They gave her a copy the next time because she didn't know they taped her. The kid told her to just be a good slut for them that they didn't force her and she loved it during. Before we would head out to clubs over the years they would make her meet them in the car for quick blow jobs then wait about ten minutes and show up at her house to say hello to hubby and pick up her other two kids to go out. One even dated her daughter and would really pound her . He told everyone how he broke her in and got her to love anal. Many guys fucked her also and she had a bad rep as a total slut. They did this for years on and off and one definitely fucked her at the one sons wedding in the bridal suite. It's a sick story and totally true. I wish as a teen I could've been in there but they said three was already pushing it and didn't want to get caught.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Nice hot read. My guess is that dad will even be a hotter lover. Can't wait.

StormbringerStormbringerover 7 years agoAuthor
You can read the comic script for part 2

The script for part 2 is up at my blog storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com

The story version won't be written until the comic is posted. The comic for part 1 is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I see a big belly !!!

Did she run her hand and fingers through the sperm then finger herself, also she should know that precum carries sperm, how much milk will those milk factories make after she gets knocked up ?? She really needs the seed to fill her womb and cause her pain from the volume that will be deposited inside her, then when they withdraw and the cervix will close, a couple of huge loads and her belly will have a small bump showing !!!!! I give you a 5 star award !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I stopped reading at "pendulous udders."

What a turn-off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not as good as your older stories but still good. Not as realistic as some other stories but at the same time you stick with your theme. A white wife cheating fantasy. Even if the likely hood of your plots actually happening is slim to none.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Hot - five stars.

More please... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

It would be cool it Ty starts making Kate do things for him. Like getting an ace of spades tattoo. Getting her nipples and clit pierced. Shaving her pussy. Getting her hair done in cornrows, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story but...

Too bad the condom didn't break

JcarboJcarboover 7 years ago
Use those breasts

If she has EEs, put those twin girls to work...nothing better than foreplay with a woman who knows how to use her tits on you. BTW, lose the condoms. This is erotic fiction not safe sex.

itshothereitshothereover 7 years ago
Another story idea

How about a man's black friend fucks his 18 years old daughter. Let it be first black cock for her... You can also add a part of fucking mom. So just like Son's best friend or Son's best friend daddy, similarly, title can be Daughter's Dad Black friend.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
Awesome Job

Great work from the Master of Interracial Erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, Longer, Harder

I love it!!! Hardly surprising as you are among the best authors in Literotica and Asstr.org/. I love that many of your stories (Flex, Girls Night Out, etc) now have graphics. I wish someone would do Fresh Off the Bus! I'd love to see more stories, being selfish and all.

blkcockblkcockover 7 years ago
Good stuff!

Enjoyed the story, but want to see it get a bit more naughty. When does son's best friend's dad get involved?? That should be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more, longer and harder

Love your work. Waiting for the installment. Glad your stories are animated. I've been reading your stories forever. Keep up the good work.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 7 years ago

Definitely more from the King of Literotica !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

How much longer until we are treated to the next chapter?

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
best friend best cock

My friend Parag owns a real big one 9" . I suck him a lot and once in evening I was sucking him I tasted something different. I asked him and he dropped a bomb. He told me that it's the taste of your mom. I had succeeded to bed her.

Next day he gave me a packet for mom. I gave to her which she opened and found a sexy thong. She smiled and told me that it's the best gift. She wore it and asked me to call him.

He appreciated by kissing her in front of me and then he lifted her and took her to bed.

And I gladly saw the way he pleased her three times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

I foundpart 2 posted on another site

http://storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.co.uk/p/sons-best-friends-dad-fanfic.html?zx=2f0f078cbdc7be27

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Love it a hot white wife giving in to the bbc teen sucking hid duck like the slut she is! Doesn’t suck her husband anymore but she’ll suck the beautiful black cock! Love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

311,163 views & 384 fav.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Freaking hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Husband

Let the husband suck his cock also, seems fair

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's be real

Yes a local boy right now is serving time for trying to pull this kind of thing on one of my friends mother but not before he got beat up by her son at school. The son got suspended from school but it caused a protest that drew a lot of attention. There was a petition going around to get actions against the school. The two school officials resigned. The son went back to school with a clear record.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While pulling into our driveway I seen Ike our oldest son's best friend stumbling out of the door and getting into his car. I could tell he was hurt. I parked and went to him asking if he was ok? All I got was he said I got to go and he drove off. He was a linebacker for the local high-school football team and black. Going on into the house I could hear a heated discussion between my wife Tarry and Daniel our oldest son. They were in the kitchen I stood in the doorway. Tarry seen me and then Daniel also looked at me. It was instantly quiet. I asked would someone tell me what is going on? Tarry started to talk and Daniel said let her explain and if she lies I will but in. I thought what the Hell is going on. I had heard so stories about Ike after he had turned 18. I guessed he was a chip off the old block. His dad was a rounder no matter color or marital status. He was also a big man and had actually beat up a couple of married men and one boyfriend of the women that he was involved with. Well I got off track but I thought it would help people understand more. Tarry said that she made a stupid mistake. She was working in the kitchen and actually thought it was me that just walked in and came up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders down the back grabbed her butt. I'm sorry but you have been gone 2 nights and it felt good. Then it felt different and I looked back and seen that it was Ike. I started to protest and Ike spun me around and kissed me hard. That was when Daniel walked in. Thank you Daniel she said. She said Daniel yelled what the Hell is going on you guys? Ike said giving your mama some loving she's a needing. Now Daniel is only 5 foot 8 inches 145. Tarry said Daniel flew into Ike like a buzz saw and then kicked him out. Later big daddy Joe Ikes daddy and Ike showed up threatening to kick Daniel ass for catching him off guard. I said hey punks just leave while you are ahead. Joe started coming towards me and I said stay off our property. A neighbor yelled that he already called the cops. That didn't stop Joe. He actually looked like a bull charging me. I stepped aside just in time then kicked him in the butt hard and he stumbled into the railing of our steps. The police arrived as he was getting up to change at me again. One policeman drew his weapon and ordered him on the ground. Things cooled down later. We had a talk and it really sounded like a honest mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a bunch or racist bullshit and lies about the urban legend known as BBC, proven by actual medical research to not even exist outside the same percentages in white or latino populations. There is no 'advantage' wrt cock size and race.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Being fucked by a Hugh cock takes getting used to but when you get used to it you never want it out of your pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some studies and maternity ward centers have shown that mothers between the ages of 40 and 50 fall for their sons friends and sometimes result in a positive pregnancy.

1reddawg121reddawg12about 1 year ago

Wow,Hot ,Hot Story,I'm hoping son and Dad tag team her..And maybe have Hubby there to clean up the mess..🍆👅🍆

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

Omg, this was such a great and extremely hot story!! I loved it! White wives getting fucked by BBC is a huge turn on for me any way, and when he is only 18 that makes it hotter. I gave it 5 stars. I knew she would end up getting it inside her pussy. Too bad the condom didn't break from the strain of being on such a huge cock and having so much cum in it. The risk of pregnancy of a white wife with black cum is another fetish and huge turn on for me. I predict she will want to feel getting filled up inside with all that spunk!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have been hotter if it wasn't blackmail and bordering on rape.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That story with Kate and TY is so fucking hot. My dick was hard the whole time. I’m older now, but I wish that would happen with a younger woman for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always ensorsed my mom to casual date her young black candidates when she was a human resource recruter for an industry, cause she used to spoke about them so much to me back in her post divorce (naughty) years. One day, when I was in College, sent her the resumes of my two black buddies.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

WOW 10 Big Blazing Stars for the Stormbringer! I couldn't believe that I started to get wood! LOL Almost impossible! LOL Great Story, Great Writing, Great Imagination, Great Idea, Great Execution, Great Story all around. Thanks for the Great Effort! Really Great Effort. Good Job. Thanks, Buster2U

MofCheshireMofCheshireabout 2 months ago

Really good and erotic! I can imagine this is what a woman (MILF) would think and say. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just more black thug racist trash. And yes, I know, those are redundant terms. Typical of a very low brow mentality.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Scalding 🔥HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7513 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES