All Comments on 'The Roommate Pt. 05 - Miranda'

by ValoryG

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NO Contract.

Josh should not have signed the contract. He should have gone with his ending of the relationship. The story would have ended there of course. But his whipping by Miranda should have ended with the relationship. He should have shouted "fortune" to give her his grievance. Her punishing him for his joke before the contract was signed was wrong. The moment the contract was signed is what she should hold over Josh's head. I do not see a good future for Josh with her. She will treat him so bad that he will feel like shit even though he has feeling for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very nice

Very nice, making us believe that Josh would've chosen his freedom but at the last minute switching ot around and of course he was punished for such an act. Lori is Miranda's now and an example had to be made, she could have done so much worse which it seemed that it would, though since it happened before the contract was signed it makes sense. I was just so ready for a hot sex scene, then just to get denied at the end, you are such a tease but i love it.

LannaLaceLannaLacealmost 2 years ago

When does Lori get some sexual relief? The buildup must be excruciating!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous