All Comments on 'The Neighbour Pt. 04'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I hope more cuckold stories are coming.You just have to put up with the haters here that if its not a B.T.B. story they come out of the woofwork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Who's the hater here? Sounds like the cuckold who can't stand opposing opinions. What else is new, normal retaliation comment for the cuckies who foam at the mouth. No comment or score on story. Just another one of the many worthless non-erotic pieces of trash thrown into this category. I thought this site was for erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who had the stroke?

You or Oscar? One of you needs medical treatment, fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This isn't a marriage.

This is horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

good LW story, annony is a fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ignore the haters!

I find it amusing that closet wanna be cuckolds will take the time to read an entire series of stories while they jerk their little penis and then try to flame the story. They wish they could be in wife led cuckold marriages but feel the need to pretend to despise the stories in case their wives ever find what they have been jerking off to.

I think it was a wonderful series. I know my small Dick doesn't satisfy my wife and I can only make her cum when I go down on her after I have cum inside of her. She readily admits that she does imagine that I am licking someone else's cum out of her but is afraid to make that leap because she is afraid she will fall in love with the other man. What she doesn't understand is that I would be ok with her loving and regularly fucking better men as long as still allowed me to go down on her. I would be honored to help her get ready for her dates. I LOVE my wife and she deserves BIGGER BETTER orgasms from BIGGER BETTER men! I know I have a small dick and so does she.

All that being said.....BRAVO for a wonderful story about a couple coming to terms with what was once unsatisfying for both of them.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Just a question...

Just a question: What kind of marriage, what kind of love a wife has for her husband, what kind of man is this, when she says in front of her lover, in their own home: "Get on your knees in front of your superior and beg forgiveness!!"? All said...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Typically inane

Typical story of the mentally ill losing as normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a bunch of total manure. Go away!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous