All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 25'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlover 7 years ago
Well done.

Very well thought out, written, and presented. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor pitiful me

What a big baby. He feels violated after a great BJ. Wait till the school finds out and he will really understand violated.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Yes, he just keeps digging the hole deeper, but hope springs eternal and maybe Autumn can keep her mouth shut. She is the only one that matters as Gina is an adult and it sounds like Autumn is not about to tell her mother what is really going on. Definitely keep writing this story, hoping for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe...

Maybe Gina finds out, and rather than turning him, tries to outdo her daughter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoying Autumn

I am enjoying the Autumn tangent. She seems fresh and willing to try new things and even experiment with him. Not interested in Gina. She just seems to be a bit of a shrew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm very grateful...

...that you're continuing to write "Neighborhood Dad." But despite the fact that the dad is the POV, I doubt I'm alone in thinking that Randi is one of, if not the, most interesting people in the story. As much as I enjoy the series and the other characters, I think that if she continues to be a McGuffin rather than an important and fleshed-out character then I'll soon lose interest in this series. I don't mean to sound critical or demanding: write what you want, how and when you want. I just care enough about what you're doing that I felt the need to express my point of view about it. Thank you again for all the work you've done on this series for all of us who have been enjoying it so much.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Best looking lawn in town.

Never mind what a 18 year old girl thinks about her lover. Dad all work and no play makes makes for a long day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like the way the story is developing

I think the story is developing really well, I have to admit that I'm hoping Randi and Henry have a future. I think the plot development with Gina is a good one, and I'm looking forward to finding out if anything develops with Lori. I really like the relationship between Paige and Henry, that she sees how invested Randi is in Henry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

I'm expecting to see autumn getting busted soon.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 7 years ago
Again too short and needs more to it!

But LOVED IT and gave it 5*

Please keep the chapters coming Henry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Please keep going with your story. I've read every chapter, you've got me hooked! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun Read

I just discovered this series and have read 1-25 the last few days. Intrusting story line and I will be looking for more. With graduation around the corner and a couple hot single moms lots of potential. I say 5 stars and will be looking for more.

SynapsisSynapsisover 7 years ago
Not a fan of the direction

I don't understand why he has the ability to call someone on the phone in order to break up with them but lacks the ability to tell a little girl no. Between Gina's response and his complete lack of willpower, I'm seriously wondering if there's a single mature adult in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh oh..!.

Gee, I really hope you can come up with a clever way to keep our hero out of jail and from losing his job!

I believe even though the prom has come and gone, that Autumn is still in school and he is still her couch, so there could be problems with the law and the school if the truth all comes out, is that correct?

I don't believe for a minute that two females living in the same house, and lusting after the same guy, wouldn't eventually learn the fact that Henry has been with both of them sexually, and when that happens, jilted, angry Mom is going to go after Henry like a barracuda I'm afraid!

I'm not liking Gina at all, because she knows she really, really pressured Henry into having sex with her, but then after he made it clear he didn't want to go forward, she threw it in his face that he had basically used her sexually, which is a lie..

Anyway, for the love of God, please find a way to get Henry out of that mess, as he's a great guy, and let's be honest, both mother and daughter aggressively went after him and seduced him, so as chapter 25 indicates, it's probably more the truth they used him instead of the other way around!

So I'd hate to see Henry get in trouble or lose his job as a result, he doesn't deserve that. (even though I suspect in real life he probably would get in trouble in the current scenario).

What would really be great is if you could find a way to not only have him magically extract himself from the Gina/Autumn mess, but then to also find a tasteful way for him to then have a great sexual experience with Lori, who I actually like a lot as a person, unlike those two...

It sounds like she has now warmed up and gotten comfortable with him again, and it could even be that maybe she's been doing a little fantasizing about the comment he made to her all those months ago, and selfishly, every time you describe her wonderful ass (I'm a bit of an ass man) it drives me wild!

Then finally, after all this, he ends up back where he belongs for the long term, with his true love Randi! Yeah!

Anyway, thank you very, very much for the wonderful story, that isn't just sex for it's own sake, but that talks about real people and their feelings and thoughts, in addition to the great sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've read the entire series in a couple of hours, cannot wait for the next installment.

Can't wait for the next installment. C'mon what happens to Henry? Way to go!

LittleHenryLittleHenryover 7 years agoAuthor
Busy Busy

Sorry I haven't posted in weeks.

I haven't written a single word since this chapter went up.

Vacation time, broken-down car, working overtime, doing some guitar repairs.

Usually, even if I don't have time to write, I find myself daydreaming about my characters, wondering what they are up to. Here lately, that hasn't been the case.

I have some rough ideas, but I'll need to make some decisions before beginning again.

As always, I really, really appreciate the fact that every single chapter of this book-in-progress has had at least 10,000 views. Chapter 25 is closing in on 20,000 views.

I also appreciate all the high votes. When you only have a scale of 1-5, it can be a big decision whether to give a four or a five. I wish it was a 1-10 scale where you could give an 8 or 9 or 10.

Still, this chapter once again has received an average vote of more than four and a half. That is awesome.

Now if only Literotica gave authors just a single penny for every view. Heck, I'd be expecting a royalty check for about $200 for this chapter. I could have paid someone else to fix that damned axle. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant writing. You give some depth to the characters. The women are more than sex toys

I guess my title really says it - while this is site looking for a shorter whack off time, , you are doing a really good job at giving at least a little depth in a short serial format. These are more than carcicatures

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 7 years ago
thanks for the update

looking forward to more

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
I am so disturbed by having read this storyline...

Because her I am, selfishly wishing you didn't have a life - so that you could write more prolifically...

I'm sure I've read most of this before, maybe before you'd gotten the last chapters in this year... And can't believe I managed to not "Favorite" it.

So now, I eagerly await your story's continuation... Definitely enjoying the glimpse into their lives...

Hmm...just considered that: how reading makes voyeurs of us all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep us informed.

I have read each chapter, I really like your writing and can't wait for more.

Randi Is a very interesting and smart girl, with a strong personality and drive! We need to here the rest of her story. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Man it's 6 months now come on give us more

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 7 years ago
still hoping for more

please don't give up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
We need you to comtinue.

miss reading new stories about our favorite coach and all his girls. More please!

silverisgoldsilverisgoldabout 7 years ago
Please finish this, I'm begging you

Just please. I know life gets in the way sometimes, but this story needs to be closed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like the tension

This is a good story -- perhaps a little unrealistic, but hey. The characters have some uniqueness. The tension, indecision, lust, eroticism and insecurities are well portrayed and developed. The one thing that would take it from good to great is .....

Maxime15Maxime15almost 7 years ago
Please continue!!!

Please! It's been a year since you published the last chapter.

It is so well written!

Reward your readers with a few more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What can we do or say to convince you to continue?

Agree with the last commenter -- it's been a year! I still check in regularly to see if you've posted a new chapter, despite having been left hanging for a year. I always hope against hope that maybe today is finally the day. :) This has been a great story, going on four years now since the first chapter. You DO have fans out here that are excited to see what happens next, if you are doubting that.

Pretty please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Randi, Randi, Randi

Close it out, please. I want Randi and Coach to live happily ever after...

Csa1970Csa1970over 6 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

Please, I beg you to continue with this story. I couldn't stop reading them once I started! It is so well written. I also have to know what happens with Randi and coach. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Stuff

This is a great story, stumbled across it last night and now it looks like I'll have to wait. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing please!!!

I'm curious to see if Coach keeps screwing Autumn. I'm also curious to see if he screws Tessa and Lori. More importantly I wanna know what happens between Coach and Randi. You gotta continue this. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's the rest?

We need the rest of the story!

ChrisrovChrisrovover 5 years ago
More please

This is an excellent read. It's been 2 years since the last entry please finish this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need More

Read the entire story in one sitting and need more. Please finish this and let your readers know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing but more please!

You're a talented person and I love every chapter that you have made. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I’m just finished reading 25 chapters in 1 day. Keep it up. You’re a great writer, good character development and insight into life transitions.

AcoustimacAcoustimacalmost 5 years ago
I agree!

This story needs more chapters. It’s a book I can’t put down and I’d love to see the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue.

Very compelling story so far. I for one need to know what happens next. Please continue.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
WHAT THE F--K!

IT HAS BEEN A VERY COMPELLING STORY AND LITTLEHENRY ENDS IT LIKE THIS. WELL, THAT JUST MAKES ALL MY 5* INTO AN INCOMPLETE!! NEARLY THREE YEARS HAVE GONE BY DIED THE AUTHOR DIE OR SOMETHING?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incomplete

Why do people go through all the trouble writing stories then just disappear without ending them? I realize people have lives to live but damn, it's so frustrating reading a good story just to be left hanging.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

He's waited a year between chapters before when his feelings got hurt. Seeing as it's been over three years, I'd have to say that he's gone for good. Too bad. I was anxious to see what happened re Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please give us more

I just found your writings and I really enjoy your characters and plot. It’s been a while since the last installment and like others I would really love to see more. The story lines could continue for some time or we could get one or two chapters to conclude the story. Either way, thanks for your writing and please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the end of the story

it is pretty clear that he confesses his love for Randi, tells her the truth about Gina and Autumn, she is angry at first put proves her own maturity by kissing him and making up, they become an official couple and Randi gives a beat down to Autumn for trying to steal her man, Paige is shocked at first about her dad being with Randi but accepts it but still refuses to call Randi mom, the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is this how you finish a story

You can't finish a story like that you need to do it properly

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
A SECOND GO

WELL, IT'S ALMOST A YEAR LATER AND STILL NO UPDATE ON RANDI AND HENRY. TOO BAD SINCE PAIGE HAS GIVEN HER OK. I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO HAVE FOUND OUT HOW HE GETS BACK WITH RANDI. HOW RANDI'S PARENTS TAKE UP WITH RANDI'S DATING THE COACH. ARE THERE ANY CONSEQUENCES IF THE LAW FINDS OUT HENRY WAS WITH RANDI AND AUTUMN DURING THE SCHOOL SEMESTER? WHAT HAPPENED WITH AUTUMN AND GIRLS WHEN THE STORY BECOMES TOLD TO ALL? MAYBE ONE OF YOU WANNABE AUTHORS CAN TAKE THE STORY AND GIVE IT THE COMPLETION IT DESERVES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time to finish

Time to finish. This is a great story that needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How about 25 more chapters?

I got so into this story i read all 25 in one sitting. Come on, give us 25 more.

SithspitSithspitabout 3 years ago

More please? Thanks.

BaysiderBaysiderabout 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story . How it was written and the patient way that both story and characters were built . But we do need to find out what happens next .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
No End to Story

I was looking for an end. What happen to Randi I real thought he would end up with her, at least he should have. It made no sense to have him get with the mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent series. Would love to see how it ends.

jlg07jlg07over 2 years ago

Disappointed that it was never finished...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE this amazing saga!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrible way to end this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate that this never got a proper ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved every part of this story. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How do we persuade you to continue and maybe take more of the team but end up with Randi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just finished ready the whole story and it’s great!! Please finish it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

DADDY WHORE!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LittleHenry, I couldn't stop reading. Please continue. We all need a decent conclusion to this romance.

Thank you for your stellar efforts. We are in your debt

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

7 years since last story, shame we don't get to see where everything leads

Fmd418Fmd4186 months ago

Please finish this story!!! So many parts to the plot that I need closure on. Absolutely fantastic so far!

MyLittleAppleMyLittleApple4 months ago

You are a great writer. I found the story and the characters very engaging. I read the whole thing over a couple of days and I really want you to write more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story line.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hry need more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES