All Comments on 'Lesbian Call Girl: Padma'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVE IT!

I love the Lesbian Call Girl series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE MORE PADMA

PLEASE WRITE SOME STRAIGHT PADMA STORIES. GOOD GOD.

rmdexterrmdexterover 7 years ago
Scorching

Another blisteringly hot story from Milene. Fuck the person who asked to write a straight story about Padma--the guy can write his own story. Milene knows how write woman on woman better than anybody, and I have a handful of my own cum to prove it. Looking forward to more in the Lesbian Call Girl series. Is Sofia Vergara next? Meredith Vera would be hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Your stories are by far some of the best lesbian themed erotica I have ever read, and not just on this site. I don't know if you're still taking suggestions for which celebrity should next appear in this storyline, but just in case you are, you just gotta do Scarlett Johansson. The idea of a story featuring her with Milene is just too delicious a thought to pass up. Please sleep on the idea, and good work with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Fanfiction is one thing, as it uses imaginary characters with made up names from TV/movies and not the real people. Putting the real, actual human beings in a porn story is creepy, stalkerish and unbelievably disrespectful. I can only imagine what all the actresses you've turned into deviant puppets would think about this. Repugnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
1290 Followers
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...