All Comments on 'Hotel Amelia'

by SeleneW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HypeBeastHypeBeastover 7 years ago
Very nice

I'm one of those people who stay loyal to a particular author or just binge-read the stories in the Hall of fame and I generally don't touch new stories, ever. But I have to say I've enjoyed this so very much and would love it if you continued writing, I really want to see how Cass will deal with all of this. Thanks for writing. xoxo

WIldTashaWIldTashaover 7 years ago
Great Story

Please continue and make it a series. Love these stories. Well crafted and well told.

BiGrrlBiGrrlover 7 years ago
Beuatiful

A wonderfully crafted story. Soft, romantic and delicious. I would love to read more about Cass and Amelia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

Beautiful romance with just the right amount of lightheartedness! I would love to hear more about that first kiss and how they meet. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You write well, but there's a few awkward sentences, like " She was wearing a retro white dress with cherries and a green cardigan."

A better way to say it might be, "Under a green cardigan, she was wearing a white retro dress printed with cherries."

"The Starbucks experience was being enjoyed by several of the hotel guests - some on computers, others on phones and a few more enjoying each others company as much as, if not more than, they were enjoying their little cup of heaven."

All of that is unnecessary, and how does she know how much anyone was enjoying each others' company?

JMO, but I would delete that whole paragraph.

" The bathroom appeared clean and- ooh, look at that! The shower head is detachable!"

Where does she come from that she gets so excited over a shower head?

" It was surprising to see fields from here, but this hotel is located on the outskirts of the city, so maybe it wasn't so odd after all."

If it's on the edge of town, why is it surprising? Then she realizes it's not surprising, so this sentence has no meaning. I would delete that as well.

hadrupriderhadrupriderover 7 years ago
Great example of eroticism without explicit sex

I really liked it, especially the constant erotic sexual hints throughout, without an explicit sex scene. I also liked the various little jokes.

More detailed comments and a few criticisms where you asked for it at

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1353808

More please Selene!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous