All Comments on 'Detective Spring Ch. 01'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK beginning

Interesting line

Context and setting a bit .wobbly"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok start

the start was ok. it was just enough to make me wait around for more. bring it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm no writer

but I enjoyed chapter 1 and look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aaaaaaand we're off!

Yeah...I think this gonna be some damn good readin'.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Well done!

Thank you for sharing, please continue?

I find new stories with writers that can grab my interest right off will usually continue to write exceptionally well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truly well done. But one suggestion.

You started a story that even though it is only one short chapter so far it can grab an audience's attention and keep them wanting to read more. I have one suggestion that you try to make the chapters longer as you develop the story. Otherwise some reader's might start to complain about it. I hate to see nasty comments that people leave whining and crying about stuff. But other than that I give this 4 stars so far and that's saying something about a story that's just beginning.

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all your feed back, Chapter 2 will be posted tomarrow the 17th and the next should be up three days after that and so on until chapter 8 is finally posted. Still working on chapter nine and hpe to have it done soon.

Happy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good!

short but grabs my attention. could use a little filling out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous