All Comments on 'St. Clair Ch. 01: Soldier Girl'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
5 stars

I do not usually give 5 stars out unless the story is very good and this one is, I read it word for word I love the part where she puts tammi's boyfriend in his place, and Tammi was right if she had wait for TJ to make the first move then she would have waited forever, can't wait for more of Tammi and TJ

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Very, very Yummy

Wow, you've started off with a fantastic first chapter to this story! I can't wait to read more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Aww, a nice story.

I really enjoyed reading this. Hope there's more to come of Tammi and TJ. 5 stars.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Wounded

Wonderful wounded warrior story. Can't wait for the rest of their story.

Semper Fi!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 7 years ago
So good

I didn't understand Tammy's comment about not doing that before. What was she referring to?

Todd172Todd172over 7 years agoAuthor
FiveWolves:

Tammi is - justifiably- proud of her ability at sex. What she is saying is that she has never met her equal until now. There is a little more to this which will hopefully be cleared up in "Siren", when we get to it. Todd172

gnome_mangnome_manover 7 years ago
Really good story

Thanks, pal. I love stories that make me happy. Yours had a heavy load of reality and a lot of love. You've been there, plain as day.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

"Underwear, women's, assorted" - I loved that scene!

"They also picked up the raggedy brown coup." - "coupe"

Very, very nice.

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Thanks for another great story.

I may read mostly LW, but I'm damn sure going to read your stories, no matter where you post.

Another great story but that just seems to be a normal thing for you. You seem to be riding a wave of great stories and I'm glad you are taking us along with you.

5 stars, of course, and looking forward to your next story.

Thank you for writing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
So much story

So much story and depth to your characters in so few words. Profound emotional impact. I can't wait for the rest of the series. Once again, thanks.*****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
St. Clair

Unless I missed it, it wasn't mentioned, but I assume "St. Clair" is the town?

Todd172Todd172over 7 years agoAuthor
sbrooks103x

All that's given here is that she got a bus ticket to Saint Clair. It's the actually the county. The town's name hasn't been given.

NikkiAdams5556NikkiAdams5556over 7 years ago
Tick

I enjoyed your story, it was a lovely read, and would love to read some more.....

thank you...........Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your ratings are too low

I just finished the last of your stories and can't wait for more. I think I am going to read Blue Topaz Eyes again since its been a few weeks.

I am glad you are consistently posting stories and can't believe you're not getting higher ratings. I like the ease of flow of all your stories and wish they were longer when I reached the end.

AnonWes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice story

But the mystical call through the spheres to go save Tammi was jarring, if you don't believe in mental telepathy. Everybody was soo sweet, so accepting of her. Living in a town where never is heard a discouraging word, except for one wife beater. Would have done with a bit more conflict, and one or two disapproving people, just to balance it out a bit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Ratings"

It's simple math - One 1 star rating require THREE 5 star ratings just to get to a 4 star score.

One 2 star needs 2 5 stars and a 3 needs 1.

And that's just to get a 4 star rating!

To get a score higher than four requires still MORE 5 star scores!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Lovely Romance

I love the way the small town (County?) sticks together and supports each other. TJ has had a lot of tragedy in her life. Tammi came along at just the right time, for both of them.

I am looking forward to the rest of the stories in this series.

Todd172Todd172over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

The feedback helps me make the stories better and I appreciate that. Working on the next segment "Witch", but will have to spending a bit of time on it. I am talking to some rural deputies to keep a realistic feel to it. Military stuff I know, local police a bit less.

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Nice

Would love to read more about these two

Lord_GroLord_Groover 7 years ago
Nice story.

Not a great story, but a serviceable one. And damn, son, you fucking nailed the PTSD and survivor's guilt. Will be interested to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it!

I thought it kinda sneaked up on ya. It's a great story that I think had great pace. Once I got to the end, I certainly wanted to read more. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story...

I grew up in a small town similar to what you describe here. Everyone had a good idea where everyone else lived, even if you weren't friends with that person and had never visited them. Everyone knows the location of the trailer parks and the type of people living there, who was doing what to whom in town, who got drunk or stoned on a regular basis, and for the most part - who was probably stepping out on their spouse. It's hard to keep secrets in a small town. You describe it well.

You made me look up a new word: Limned. Fairly certain I've never even seen that word before. At first thought you'd really botched the spelling for 'lined', but ended up learning a new word. Thanks.

Great story. You keep writing and we'll keep reading. 5 stars, as always.

J

mambrkemambrkeover 7 years ago
What's wrong?

Is there something wrong with your stories? Or is it me?

I like them, when I read them for the first time, I like them even more the second time around. Write some more, please, or even better, write a lot more. You can make me laugh and cry, all on the same page. Love it!

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 7 years ago
Great read

This was a really good read. I hope you come back to these characters, wiuld love to see more from them.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 7 years ago
Only one problem with this story...

...it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please keep writing

I'll keep reading and voting "5".

DeathmageDeathmageover 7 years ago
Is the sequel still being worked on?

Really enjoyed, looking forward to more in the series

Todd172Todd172over 7 years agoAuthor
Yes

@Deathmage - Yes it is (Witch) -and in fact there is a prequel in the work as well (Rock in a Hard Place) - both partially written. Witch will be in Lesbian but RIAHP will likely be somewhere else. Its a part of TJ's story, but her relationship with Tammi is not the primary driver of the story, and while I generally try to keep stories together, it just doesn't seem to fit. TJ strikes pretty close to home for me, so the stories will get written.

Sorry for the delay. Been sidetracked with the a major piece of The Shack series on LW, but these are next on my list. Be warned though, some stories can suddenly decide they want to be written, so I can't guarantee timelines. I know it sounds crazy, but its the way it works for me.

Thanks,

Todd

twistedsister95twistedsister95over 7 years ago

I am in need of more of this story! I was so enraptured by the whole thing!

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesover 7 years ago
Please give us more

Please

Get the next chapter done so we can enjoy more of this interesting couple

dinkymacdinkymacabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 7 years ago
After Re-Reading...

I wish that I could give it six or seven stars. Your story had me crying in places. Too many people - more women than men - but not all, are trapped in "relationships" that they can't escape.

But it also made me very happy. Your people - not characters (much too real!!) - are engrossing, enthralling, enlightening. Enheartening. A couple of people have criticized you because everyone's been so nice to TJ, but I'm quite sure that, just as there is acceptance at the Sheriff's Office, there is raw hatred in the church where "Cindy" worships.

There wasn't enough time to fully flesh out this small town/county. Not yet.

I'll have to check out your other tales. I loved "Bizarre Tails, Gibbous Tentacles." It was a trip!!

And now, on to "St. Clair Ch. 02"!!!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WANDER IN A FOGGY HAZE

until you meet your own stumbling block, TK U MLJ LV NV

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
One of the all time best feel good stories.

Probably my 5th read of “Soldier Girl”. It’s like watching the final Al Pacino soliloquy from “Scent of a Woman” on YouTube . Always gives me a smile and goosebumps. Classic.

Will you submit a fourth installment of “St. Claire”?

Somehow I missed “Crypt Girls” - usually don’t look in Erotic Horror - just now saw it. I put it on my reading list for tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still one of all time favorites

One question and one request. Swede is a Heartbreak Ridge reference, yes? A young Peter Koch is how I see your character, anyway.

And when do we get a recipe for spicy breakfast noodles? You gave us the chicken recipe. Come on, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Swede

Funny, I was picturing "Swede" from "Heartbreak Ridge", too.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Thank goodness for the Lesbian Hall of Fame or I would have never heard of this story. The scenarios are so vivid and real and you see life's reflection. I salute and give a world of thanks to our soldiers, for the sacrifices and the lives lost in protecting freedoms and human rights across the globe. In this story, you have 2 women beaten and battered, physically and mentally by different culprits but it is Love personified in kindness and caring that is healing the spirit and making 'em whole.

laurabodenlaurabodenover 3 years ago

A good short story at best.

I could read stories like this all day.

Thanks,

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Not an ordinary lesbian story

GREAT! Once I started, didn't want it to stop. 5*

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Doesn't seem to matter what subject you have it covered. Good writin'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I realize that I’m four years late in commenting, but I’d like to add a plug for Tricare, which is currently paying all of the medical bills TJ’s still adding up. When the Navy b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶ m̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ k̶i̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ m̶e̶ t̶o̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶u̶r̶b̶— I mean, medically retired me, I went onto Tricare as my health insurance— I had a copay for meds, and that was it. When I moved overseas for five years, they still paid everything, in Euros— and even the copays went away.

Also, with a disability retirement, you aren’t constrained to VA medicine (I’ve never used VA hospitals). That’s the only way TJ could have moved to East Bumfuck, MO, with the nearest VA in Kansas City, since she’s likely to need some stump care and have her prosthesis adjusted from time to time.

PTSD can be an evil bitch. I’m just glad she found a woman and a job, rather than a bottle and a gun. Too many men and women come back Stateside but never manage to come back home.

Thanks for writing this. It’s not just a good read— it’s an important story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

todd:

You seem surprised that stories just seem to come into your mind so you type them out in no time in complete form. One of my interests is hypnotism which enables me to reach into the subconscious mind. It is a very active place. The subconscious mind controls your heart beat, breathing, digestion, literally everything that goes on inside your body. It can also compose stories.

When it is satisfied that a story is complete, it will encourage your conscious mind to sit you down at a computer. Then it will present your conscious with a completed story to type onto paper or an email.

Doc Spirit 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it as much as I love every story Todd writes. He's just that good of an author that I've loved them all.

For those who want to throw their money at Todd here is a comment that he put in a place where very few would read it.

We have novelized the first three Needles and Delaney stories into an ebook on Amazon, titled, originally enough as "Needles and Delaney." We did that partly because so many have asked us to, partly because it was just something new to do, and partly as to protect the work - there are people who skim sites for stories then publish them as ebooks under false names. Some of the real heavy hitters here have had that happen to them.

Doc Spirit 3

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Another wonderful story! You are really good at characterizations and making characters seem to come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Knife or bayonet? Two different pieces of equipment

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Anonymous from 9 days ago…they are still both knives

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

This guy knows his stories.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

After your latest I'm picking up this series. A change and a good one at that. 5⛤

FyrscapeFyrscapealmost 2 years ago

Not sure how you keep these stories so real but having worked for a sheriff's office another winner. Thanks

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Makings

Makings of a decent set of stories.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Interesting and characters I'm starting to care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No rating

The day they have all women who want to go to combat pick up 200 lb person Plus their pack and rifle as I did (150 lbs). And then boogie away I will agree to women in combat. Until then I will be social outcast and tell my children and grandchildren Not to serve. Coming from a family WW2 through Iraq have dad, uncles, and first cousins (me) with over 200 years of service. Every branch except Coast Guard.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

great story, not really into the lesi stuff but this is well written and good and you can't lose with good beat down on woman beating bully....................5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soooo …. Is it just me that read the sheriff as Chief Jim Hopper?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Great !!! Like how the Sheriff wrote up the police report and Tammi's PTSD "cure".

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Even though I am bi, and have an online lesbian lover, I rarely read lesbian stories. I only read this because it was recommended by a man friend, who has good taste. I am so glad I did, very sad in many ways, but a great ending with hope for two lovely but broken souls 5* I will read more by this obviously talented author.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Story is a win-win for everyone, except maybe Andy, lol. Love the small town feeling that this story has. Looking forward to the next part. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another man bad story with a lesbian cure. What a bore.

NutsterNutster7 months ago

Other than a few spelling and grammar mistakes, this is very enjoyable story. The two women seem to have different versions of PTSD that they can help each other through.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not much on the lesbian thing, but at times you get what you get.

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

sECOND TIME FOR THIS ONE, love your stories with military in them. There always some about some people learning the hard way about screwing with an ex GI, Loved your Shack series especially Lady killer and Needles and Delaney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
4160 Followers
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES