All Comments on 'Hate at First Sight'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible story

I'm not sure how a story could be better. Randi, you have always been a fantastic writer. I don't know what you wrote and what your coauthor wrote, but this is as good or better than anything you have written. You've written some of the best stories on the site and this is one to add to that. This is seamlessly integrated so that I have no idea who wrote what. Great characters, one of the best plots I've ever seen, flawlessly written and edited. This is a five star story in every sense. One of the best? Yes, one of the best ever. Hall of fame top ten for sure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
You did it

You haven't posted a romance for a while. You said you had something special coming and you did. I wish you could write one every day. I thought it was impossible to top "Catch of a Lifetime" or "Someone to Love Us." I think this did. Like the previous poster, I don't know what GeorgeAnderson wrote. This all sounds like you. He must be very very good. I wish I knew how you did it, which characters he wrote, what parts of the plot, who had what idea. Can either one of you tell us?

Livingston and Talbot were just killer. Jopie and Monica were sooo cool. Her mother and father made me cry they were so good and such good parents. This is going to put people into sugar overload. The sex was so hot at the end and the humor was wicked awesome. I've decided this is the best I've ever read. It the two of you could give us more, that would be dreamy. More!!!

complexhobagcomplexhobagover 7 years ago
Too much

I felt it was too much. She was too mean for too long. She was not likeable in my opinion.

She was 3 years old and still didn't trust. That seems very far fetched. People can't remember their life at 3, so I don't buy her reasoning for being emotionally shelled off from others.

Plus that crap about prosecutors being evil and defense attorneys so great. Just look at the OJ trial and tell me defense attorneys are good peoeple. I think she would have been a more likeable character if she had changed in college when he saved her at that party.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Various

I just LOVED this, and I was prepared to not like it. My only complaint is that Livingston wasn't allowed to own her feelings, however wrong they turned to be!

When she told her parents she hated Talbot they should have accepted that, not tried to force Talbot on her.

@complexhobag -

Re: Prosecutors/persecutors - I'm not trying to speak for Randi, maybe she sincerely believes that, but have you ever heard of hyperbole? Hyperbole: "exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

Re: 3-years-old - I can state that that kind of trauma CAN stay with you into adulthood, You can take that or leave it, but it's true.

mrolemroleover 7 years ago
Great Story

Has a touch of stangstar humor/sarcasm. Love happy endings, THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Don't know what hobag's problem is, but this was probably the best story I ever read. I wouldn't know how to give this anything but a five. I love the Livingston character. Really, I love all the characters. This is how to write a story. Complex plot, total character development, humor and wit, hot sex, charm out the wazoo, flawless editing. As an earlier comment said. It doesn't get any better than this in my opinion.

mordbrandmordbrandover 7 years ago
Could easily be a series

Excellent work, the both of you! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved but, I agree with Complexhobag

I wish she would've come to her senses when he saved her in college. She was so mean to him, I was starting not to like her. But again, I loved the story and definitely loved Talbot. I wish I had a Talbot...someone who loved me unconditionally.

And I loved the last graph when he called his daughter Andi.

Great job!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Finally back

It's been way to long since you posted something in the romance category, but then again you more than compensated it with this one. It sure was a wild ride full of ups and downs, the theme very close to my own made the whole experience so much better, the developing love took time but was as real as it gets out there, dramatic twists adding the suspense and action, and the final conclusion was just the cherry on top.

You once more showed what you do best and probably outdid yourself along the way.

5* even though it doesn't cover the praise!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Loved It!

Just brilliant. Super kudos to both of you for such an excellent collaboration. Randi, your romance stories make me melt in joy & wonder, so thoroughly entertained through the read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@hobag

You're not likable, in my opinion. Hopefully, the next one to be prosecuted will be you. You probably won't want a defense attorney, right?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 7 years ago
HAFS.

As usual another fantastic tale from you.Lady,you are just getting better and better.Always a treat when I see another offering from you.Do please keep up the excellent work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Totally a favorite!

Love your stories...the way they flow...the surprises...the passion...the uncertainties...the perfect way you tell a tale! You weave a web that is yours alone...!!! Thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I forgot to mention your co-author!

Thanks to you too! Now I am going to have to take a look at your creations!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
I am really in luck

I always peruse "New stories" to find something worth reading. On weekends there is usually not very much. Today I found two stories by two of my favorite storytellers.

This one is really first rate. The suspense and adventures, the character development , the story line and sequences - just perfect in my mind.

Thank you.

oshawoshawover 7 years ago

Wonderful story Randi. Thank you for sharing.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 7 years ago
Another success though not so controversial as your LW stories! :-))

Randi, Once again you produce a superbly crafted story evoking intense emotional response. As usual, it is very well written and touching to the soul. You and your co-author were certainly working on the same wavelength here. As another commenter noted, there don’t seem to be any seams in the story; it flows as if it were written by one person.

I see that as a superb compliment to the teamwork and the closeness of cooperation between the two parties involved; no mean feat there.

@Complex…: “People can’t remember their life at 3???” I beg to differ. I’m beyond 70 and recall some things from the age of 3-4. I have talked with other people who remember little if anything before the age of 5 or older. Each human being is unique so it’s absolutely no stretch to believe a child of 3 could remember and be intensely impacted by something so traumatic as being abandoned by a mother.

That impact can take many forms and having it create an impenetrable shell is again credible as a self-defense measure. My granddaughter is now 8 and will NOT eat Chinese food because when she was 4 or 5, she got sick, intestinal virus probably, and vomited violently a few hours after eating Chinese food. In her mind, it was the food, not the invisible pathogen that made her sick.

On the topic of attorneys, I’m of the mind expressed in the humorous summation that it’s 99% of attorneys who give the other 1% a bad name. My biggest problem with attorneys, particularly DA’s is too many use their role as DA as a stepping stone into politics and my other huge problem is the way our criminal ‘justice’ system has become politicized to badly.

Two very recent classic examples are the senseless persecution of Dinesh D’Souza and the absolute frenzy to avoid prosecuting or even seriously investigating the Clintons.

I do concur with your assessment of the Simpson Circus attorneys but the biggest problem with that case was a prosecutor who failed miserably and a jury that would not have convicted had they been shown live, full-color footage of the crime.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Delightful Characters

A dark enchantment is on your stories and they really hit the spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another stellar story from Randi

Kudos to you and your co-author. I love your stories and have read all of them that you posted here on Liter.... Have you published any stories elsewhere? I'd like to find and read them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story 5*

Do love the story. You and your co-author did a wonderful job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very fine story, well told, but one element of the characters is very superficial

Very well written story, with wonderful flow and it held my interest. The story had all the elements and was enjoyable to read. I would have been just about perfect, but I was frustrated was how superficially two subjects were treated.

First, when Livingston finally admits she loves Talbot, she could have admitted what her reasons really were, the author team could have fleshed it out more. Perhaps she had admitted that she he had always wanted to date other people and see the world vs. admitting that Talbot was the one. She had always fought that and wanted her career, some some sort of logical explanation because that's her character.

Second, was the way Livingston addresses her dislike of the police, her motivation for becoming a lawyer and how Talbot just abandons his role as a prosecutor.

Knowing more than a few lawyers, most defense attorneys passionately believe that equal protection means you need effective defense vs. the prosecution and they have always stood for the underdog. However providing an effective defense does not equate to poverty as many defense attorneys will attest.

Having Livingston state that kind of a philosophy, a reason would have made more sense. Rather than just saying she disliked Police, because usually those types dislike all authority period, including their parents, yet we get that she loves her adopted parents unconditionally and is a model daughter.

Talbot comes across as an upright guy, to imply that his prosecution of the person falsely charged was only to build his political credibility diminishes his character. Then when he quits his job and becomes a public defender. mostly because Livingston shames him, but there is no discussion from him about it. Later we learn the DA is corrupt,but few statements from him about it would have helped the story and not hurt his character.

Many people who become prosecutors to so to protect society and provide justice on behalf of victims. Their motivations are just as honest and forthright as those who defend the underdog. Livingston, if anyone, should have understood what it is like to be a victim, and with Talbot beaten to an inch of his life, we never see any discussion for a lawyers perspective about getting justice for all the victims of the gang.

Finally, the "just following orders" is a very poor analogy, sure Talbot going after the criminal bosses makes sense, but it does not resolve any minion from responsibility from breaking the law.

Again, thanks for such a fine story. Because you spent time and effort putting it together, I wanted to take the time and let you know my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a ride

This was one hell of a story, lady. I'm not familiar with your coauthor, but I read everything you post. He must be a hell of a writer. This is your kind of story. I know you want to write different things, but no one does this like you. If you just posted one of these a month I would be a happy camper. I laughed and cried and just made a fool of myself. You make this old man very happy. Now I'm going to go look at your profile pic again. You are one hot smart lady. Your husband is a lucky man.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Exquisite work, and thought provoking

As always, your work is great. Your characters are deep enough, and the story is rich enough that it draws the reader in. These two are in love, and it leaps from the pages!! You and the coauthor did a wonderful job! You know you have done an excellent job when oshaw compliments you in person. We all know how rare that happens!!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved the story. And when you drove at warp speed in the Porsche 918 I fell in love with you Randi. Not sure which author introduced that car but it is a true halo car. There are after all only 918 of them in production.

Seriously, though the characters do all the heavy lifting and they raised a ton. The introspection and thoughts of your characters pull the story along very smoothly. I always like my erotica to build through the characters. You've done a superb job of building the love story to hit that crescendo that builds when two souls that love each other hit their high notes perfectly.

Thank you for a great read. Please keep writing.

mrkw69mrkw69over 7 years ago
WOW

One of the best stories you've written. I enjoyed it immensely....it made laugh, it made me cry. Keep the stories coming.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
LOL

Hate at first sight. Believe it or not, my girlfriend hated the ground that I walked on when we met (can you believe that?). But I liked her, so i chopped away at her with my ax of love. LOL. Worked out in the end.

Gotta say, I think this might be one of my favorites of yours. In my humble opinion, you do better romance than Loving Wives. I know that you have your fans over there, but your romance characters are so much more believable. They tend to be more well rounded, and not simple characters with boilerplate characteristics. I'm sure that there are many over there that would want to snipe me on sight for saying that, but it's just my opinion.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
So well done!

I don't think I've read a more complete short story. How you created a satisfying storyline and characters with depth that moved through the plot without making it seem rushed, I have no idea. And all in 8 pages.

Wow is all I can say, and well done. I'll definitely keep an eye out for your work in the future.

eliocecheteliocechetover 7 years ago
Great story

Another great story. Chapeau.

Elio Cechet from Milan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

What a killer hook. You pulled me in, kept the pace, built the tension and finished strong. As good as I've ever read anywhere. Kudos to both of you. Randi, this reads like the best of BR1958. I don't know what part your coauthor played, but I was not disappointed in this effort. You continue to dazzle. Either you were off in other categories or this one took a while. I can see why, if that's the case. Just a tight, complete story. Five stars, of course.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
close to home

Great story as always. I understand 'hate at first sight' way too well.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
stop it lex1

Stop bringing LW war here swingerjoe. Believable for you may be not for everyone. I dont beliveve on cum slurping cuckold char either just like you dont believe faithful one man woman of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

I really liked this story. Because English is not my native language, sometimes I need to read two times something in order to understands something, but finally, all was OK.

Great Job!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Lex1

So, Randi who writes well-rounded characters, and non-boilerplate stories in Romance, suddenly loses that ability when she writes in LW?

Maybe she has so many fans there (sycophants to SJ!), because you are WRONG! Most of her stories are NON-boilerplate with well-rounded characters, the few exceptions being ones that she tells you up-front that are just for fun.

And even then, they are still quality stories!

RB1947RB1947over 7 years ago
6:49 AM

and I haven't been to bed. Why? Because I was reading a very good novel and enjoying it a lot and, suddenly, I thought "I wonder if Randi has posted a new story." And, yes, she had. And that's why I haven't gone to bed yet. Yes, Randi, I still think you are a wonderful writer and a wonderful person. I'll go to bed now. And I'll be happy I suddenly had to check on this site to see if you had a new story for me.

Thank you,

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best

This is as good as anything I've ever read, here or anywhere else. Wow, what a great story.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 7 years ago
What the hell

Hey, like all the stories from the author are gone, even noticed that some authors have had their accounts deleted.

saucyloversaucyloverover 7 years ago
I would give it a 4.5

I liked the story. But the main character wasn't very likeable. She was a bitch for no reason at all. The excuse she came up with, was very unrealistic. And if I were Talbot I would have chosen the blonde. But I guess it isn't love if you don't put up a fight.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
@Randy

I'm glad i downloaded some of your storys :) I read this one before and it's as good the first time

john1946john1946over 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

Loved the story. Very well done. I really enjoy your writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Monica was better

'Livy' was not a very likeable character I thought Monica deserved Talbot more.....and Monica's pairing with Jopie was a little too contrived would have given fewer stars but your writing skills are excellent so all the extra stars are for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Livy Was Pefect

Livy and Talbot were perfect for each other. They say opposites attract, well these two are for sure, opposites of each other.

dc6370dc6370about 7 years ago
One of my all time favorites

Not the first time I've read this story, and I'm still drawn to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one of the very best I have read here

So well done. I will be reading this one again when I need my " feel good " story fix. Thank you for sharing your fantastic talent.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 7 years ago
Loved this story

Great title and excellent plot, along with great characters.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

I won't ramble on, however this was a page turner. Excellent plot, well written, and well edited. Would like a sequel about Monica but even a stand alone would work. Kudos!!

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Saw where this won first prize in the Lit awards ! Very well deserved I might add .

Always love your work , and also love what you do for this site !

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 7 years ago
Great job

And congratulations!

wargameronewargameronealmost 7 years ago
Wonderful as always.

Great story, well paced and humorous. Enjoy reading all your stories. Noticed previously posted ones have disappeared. Know where I can find to read again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a Great Tale

If this is what collaboration begets, we could use more of it. One of the best I've read in a while. Thanks to the authors.

xtremeddxtremeddover 6 years ago
A classic for reading again and again...

Thanks for sharing in Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW WOW

Just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Absorbing story with sympathetic characters and excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It would have been good if they were both Virgins though

But still very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon-it would have been...

Seriously? Do not recall ages being specified, but college, law school, 8? years not seeing each other puts them in mid-30s.

Loved story but not buying Jopie and Monica as lovers or married couple. Very much older, fat, bald guy and mid30s perfect blonde-admittedly I have never been attracted to that hair color.

I know I know, since junior high females claim only guys are that shallow and won't give ''great personality'' girl a chance. However, on numerous occasions when I declined to take out a ''GP'' girl who had a crush on me and was roundly denigrated and chastised, I offered my critics a compromise. I would date the friend on two conditions, it would be a double date, and one of those females condemning me would go with a close friend of mine who was truly great guy...kind of geeky looking, glasses, slight acne, and in no way attractive-face or body.

The male equivalent of their friend.

Each and every one of them declined, were all shocked I would even suggest such a thing...gross being the nicest word from their mouths.

Fact is a male with a 9-10 rating will often marry a 5-7 female. I have only ever witnessed the reverse one time.

She was 9plus and he was a troll. To my mind she was epitome of womanhood. In my early 20s I was walking with guy I worked with in uptown Butte. A couple years older he greeted a young woman with two small children. She took my breath away. Gorgeous did not come close to desribing her face...a tanned and toned quintessential hour glass figure with very full round breasts. Out of nowhere this truly ugly guy much shorter than her appeared and her face lit up before she very warmly embraced him. I went into shocked. They continued down sidewalk and my friend filled me in. She had been horrific to look at with no hint of feminine figure from kindergarten through high school. She was cruelly teased and mocked by all except him. He was her sole friend being similarly tortured. She blossomed during her 19th year. Every jguy was smitten and chased after her, but she only dated him. Despite her metamorphosis you could see she adored him.

I came to compare all females to her when the word woman is used. She is exception that proves the rule and a true woman...rare...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Depth

Second time reading. To me what stands out in the story is the depth you have given to the characters. Also they were normal people who all had flaws but all tried to do the right things. I enjoyed it...thanks.

loveitbareloveitbareabout 6 years ago

One of the better stories that I have read.... depth in characters story line was excellent detailed enough that you could picture it..... hope that you have many more stories ......loved it

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Really Great Read.

Enjoyed this story very much. The humor in the dialogue was so well done that the personalities of the characters shown through. Bravos.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 12/05/17 Re: "@anon-it would have been..."

Yes, it's funny/sad how in many of these ugly duckling/swan stories, the swan forgets the guy who was with her when she wasn't a swan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What happened to the big bad guys?

This was an easy five and an excellent story overall. But I was looking for a trial and jail for the bad guys and government people and others involved in money laundering and RICO violations. Just a short paragraph wrap up with her appointment as partner would have worked well. Still it is and excellent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Nice enough for 5*, but Catch of a Lifetime was deaper in its description of the efforts and work the couple invested in their love for each other, very close to real life and therefore way better.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Yeah I really enjoyed reading this story!.....You Get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Oprah Winfrey Would Have Given Jerry Springer's Left Nut To Have Had This On Her Show! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
The Process....

A few years back l had the opportunity to sit and talk with Douglas Preston about this same co-author process, he was at a book signing event in Mesa AZ. apparently his agent thought that a new Wal-Mart would be a hot spot for readership. It was myself and another person... he was gracious and said "well, lets just sit here and talk" I asked how he and Lincoln Child worked on a new book, he said that one of them would write the entire book and send it to the other, then that person would re-write and send it back. most times the book that gets published has been re-written up to 8 times!

Jeff_ThomasJeff_Thomasover 5 years ago
Great story

One of the best. From what I could tell the colabracation went seamlessly. Well done!

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story and all of your writings. Fantastic. 10 stars if i could

BigDee44BigDee44over 5 years ago
The future in-laws are where?

Really love this story. I was struck by the absence of Talbot's parents. I would have thought there would have been notable interaction somewhere through all those years.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Superb

That was a fantastic read, I really enjoyed it being from Livingston's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cops...

Some cops, still believe in the protect and serve motto on so many squad cars. Not all of us are as you often depict. Having said that, your stories are realistic, and profound. Bad people are found in all walks of life, (including cops). This story is a good example. Many years ago, before I retired, we arrested a drug kingpin/pimp/sex traffic monster.He went to prison for life without parole. I became a cop by accident. I knew I would be drafted into the military. So I pre enlisted before I got out of high school. I was a wild child, (hippie almost), They didn't tell me what my military occupation was going to be until half way through boot camp. They made me a military policeman. I ended up spending 38 years dealing with some pretty bad people that were a menace to society. Being retired, looking back, I did the right things, always. Some cops do. I will keep reading your stories. They are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"The next thing I knew, we were kissing. For real. Deep tongue, the whole works."

That's where it became just too stupid and contrived. You control the keyboard, so you can make these pitiful caricatures say and do anything you want, but that's all on you. Its just clumsy and inept, like the puppeteer letting one of the strings slip. Like hearing a musician hit the wrong note, you wince, and feel something like embarrassment. Maybe she should have practiced that passage a little more before appearing in public?

Thanks for the effort. If things get really boring one day I may come back finish it. But it is already so awkward about the plot and the MC slut (what kind of woman gets sexually aroused without using her brain? A slut.) that I'm not even going to jump to the end to see how you finish this off.

I'm glad your fans love it. A total of 67 comments. The truly good stuff easily get over a hundred. Hell, it doesn't even have to be good to get over a hundred comments, just interesting and thought provoking. This story could have been both.

I suspect you are a great leader and organizer and inspiration for many people. Maybe you should be satisfied with that.

Better luck with future efforts. At least you've got the balls to allow anonymous comments. More than I can say for some of the other writers who's work you champion. They are less than you. That wasn't said to make you feel better, only to confirm what you already know. Thanks for encouraging them. It might actually help a few of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still lovin it

Second time around lovin' it again, it's like meeting old friends again after not having seen em for a couple of years. Thank you for writing wonderful romance and publishing it here for free. Such a breath of fresh air, far above and away from all those misogynistic drab stories that are around here at times. Loved Bebop3's comment too by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of my all time favorites

And wow do you write a sex scene. Jesus.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 4 years ago
One of my goto's

Anytime I'm a little blue I like to read this one thanks Randi, you're awesome.

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 4 years ago
Another classic

Great job, guys. Tremendous read.

All the stars allowed.

Hooked

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Great story through and through, great job. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story

This is really a good story. From start to finish. Thank you for such a great story. Five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 x 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
'Go To' Favorite

I'm not sure how many times I've read this but it has been my favorite story on this site for a long time. Bless you for your outstanding abilities Randi. Be happy and safe. B.A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
She's so funny

I died with laughter when she referred to her date as a nonentity and vacuous. I hope you appreciate what that did to my soul. I love her narrations and I love what she shares with Talbot. Fan for life. Please do more collaborative works in the future - you guys are amazing! ❤️ 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just simply wow...

I have been reading this site for years, with Randi long being one of my favorite authors. This could be her best story. Loved it start to finish.

RiverViewGuy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I may argue about Randi's best story but never about favorite authors. This is is my second read of this story - its still great!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good.

I really liked this, simple but effective lament: -

"He heaved an exasperated sigh and ran a hand through his hair. It didn't make any difference; it was still perfect."

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasalmost 3 years ago

10 stars. Two authors. 5 stars each. Thanks.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good story! Excellent read! Thank- you

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

This story is in my top five!

Crissy4uCrissy4uover 2 years ago

Exceptionally great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi. BJ again.

In my view, this is another one of your Gorilla Glue masterpieces: once you start reading it, you are glued to it until the last word.

BJ

Tallon220Tallon220over 2 years ago

Nice story. Big plus for polish cop :)

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

WOW.....WOW.....WOW.... This is the second story of yours I have read.....You are one of the best romantic story tellers ever. I am an English Professor....have read and taught lit and writing for years.... Your writing hits all the boxes.... I particularly love the nuances.... Like a verbal version of watercolor... In watercolor...every brushstroke must adhere to a carefully contrived design...the negative space...ie the color white is not on the palette. White is the color of the canvas...that is preserved by design. It is the most important color on the canvas...because the watercolorist must clearly preserve that negative space as part of the careful design.

You in a similar design carefully wield your verbal brush....and like a master watercolorist you use your negative space.... there are many threads in your verbal tapestry....and what you do not say is as important to the story as what you highlight. That is the mark of a master...and you are one of the best on this site.

Congratulations....I look forward to reading all the threads in your verbal tapestry here...

Thanks

Servant111

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Truly an excellent story, and skilled author.

5/5

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Perfection:

It felt like hours that he was inside me, building a slow fire that was consuming us both. It crested in small orgasms for me, building into something I knew was going to be life changing, shattering, and as I finally crested and the wave swept me away, I heard myself calling his name, as if from far away, and his answering shout of completion as I came with an overwhelming power.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Okay, a romance story built for me rather than those usually built for my wife. The black/white contrast is leaned on pretty heavily but since my Pinay love is definitely brown I can dig it. This is a damn good tale no matter how you like'em and easily worth a big 5 stars!

Ranger001Ranger001about 2 years ago

If my name was Spielberg I'd want to make a movie from this piece.... 👍

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Again, just delicious! Carefully crafted, wonderfully executed. You have the gift of creating characters that flow seamlessly into the reader’s imagination. The plot was fun, if dark enough in places to be almost reminiscent of a good R Chandler noir pieCe but ended on a high clear note. You are one of a very few writers here that I enjoy enough to re-read just to submerge myself in the nuances! Thanks again and I trust you are enjoying the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a reader , not a writter & I loved what I have just read. Please keep writting you very much give me enjoyment thanks from oldcowboy127

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

Ahhhh again another story with some meet very well done to u both. Great job great work thanks for a very interesting n exciting read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a strong story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very fulfilling and satisfying. I did have a kind of pet peave to mention. If they both loved each other since they met, then why are they fucking other people. What kind of love is that? That seems like a pretty poor kind of love to me, and in the same vein as the swinger mentality. "Let's fuck other people and that will strengthen our relationship. The more people we fuck the stronger our relationship will be." I just don't understand that mentality.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Read again after a LONG time.

Page 2

Prosecutors are the bad guys? Well that went to shit in a hurry. Have your wife or daughter get raped and see if the DA is your friend or not. Think I'll skip to the last page rather than go through it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your name choices says a lot.

Anderson for a girl.

It means son of Ander.

Talbot a car manufacturer.

Raleigh a bicycle manufacturer.

Modern and trendy?

Deliberately asexual?

You pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, liked it a lot thank you for writing a compelling story 👍

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7412 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories